Posted: 11 years ago
Please dont get me wrong on what I am going to Discuss about...! I really love barun and sanaya..! I have issue with SELFISH actors...ok my point is ,According to sources BARUN is taking break not small one but huge one...I am sure he is ready to quit without any hesitation;I considered his act as "selfish act"...here's the point why i am thinking like this :
1. we know that Barun already acted in 3 previous shows before IPK...But how can he forget that because of IPK ONLY he getS huge iNTERNATIONAL FANS FOLLOWERS...

2. I think because of his acting and number of fan followers, His movie's DIRECTOR intrested in him. I dont think he has been offered any movie role while he was doing his previous 3 soaps.

3. We are die-heart fan of BARUN...but nowadays i feel lyk he is not taking his work seriously (i mean IPK work). Now a days , it seems like he is not interested doing this serial just because he is doing his so called movie "MAIN AUR MRS.RIGHT." I dont know anyone noticed or not,but in his few recent interviews he dont seems interested to give interview. I just hope he dont throw tantrum kind of attitude...I know he is kind and nice human being, but fans there is one fact that " FAME AND POPULARITY MAKES LOT OF CHANGES..SUCH AS A PROUD, ATTITUDE".(don't throw chappals on me pls I am not telling that its BARUN)
tHANK GOD our BARUN is not yet giving us any attitude. ...

4. I 100% agree that he should take break. To be honest, I really wished that instead of quitting he take long break like many serial actors did like HARSHAD CHOPRA WHILE doing KDMHMD...there is nothing WRONG to take a break or sumthing, but quit is a huge issue...I understand he is receiving lots of offers but it doesnt mean that he forget the show which give him lots of popularity...i just hope he dont quit..! in one sentence " I HOPE  BECAUSE OF OPPORTUNITY,HE WONT FORGET THE REAL REASON OF HIS POPULARITY"
while some reporter asked him that wheather he is taking break or quitting? he replied weirdly like  " I am taking break not for small time but big one." when lady asked him are you going to quit the show? he replied with even more weired way , he first quite and replied like " ummm, ahhh...not sure yet..blah blah."he didnt clearly said that I am quitting,but his expression clearly makes lot of sense...!WE ARE NOT DUMB MR.SOBTI"

if he quits, i just hope he wont do same thing with any OTHER prodution or WITH OTHER offers like he is doing with ippnkd...!
and WELl WELl WELL..I totally understand that the current track is sooo boring...! But if actors and directors pay attention to the show, they can improve it...BUt here..in our IPKKND is a different offscreen tracks going on like ACTORS QUITTING, TAKING LONG BREAKS..SUMTYMSS DISAPPEAR...ETC ETC,,! and many time BODY DOUBLE.(erghhh😑i hate BD)..! 
well in short, I am not bashing IPKnD or BARUN speficaly I just cant understand how people gets selfish.
TO BARUN, good luck with your future and hope your all wishes fulfill πŸ˜Š we will miss  you if you quit...and we will also well-come you , when you come back...πŸ˜‰...afterall we are IPKKND family..!
TO SANAYA, we will always apprieciate your acting skill and your commitment to work.

TO READERS, thank you for your time to read this post..sorry for my bad english grammar.
πŸ€— GIVE me  hug we all need strength to FACE this 'HURRICANE BARUN-QUIT OR NOT "😊

Edited by mszen90 - 11 years ago
Selfish huh? Well can you see the state of the show and the crappy story right now? Arnav's character is butchered and they want to put a horrible storyline!
You know what he should do, work non-stop, spoil his health, look tired and bear the pressure by Gul Khan on him! Right?
he want to fly into filmss thats all so let him enjoy film club
Edited by afsuu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by afsuu

he want to fly into filmss thats all so let him enjoy film club<div></div>

Yes with friends n advisors like SHEHNAZ TREASURYWALA.Edited by Aarjaa8 - 11 years ago
he is not leaving coz he wants to but bcoz Gul is playing dirty politics in order to get sp to close the show!
I agree 200 percent wid u...its BS ALL THE WAY..MAY HE GET HIS REST FOR GOOD NOW BY SITTING AT HOME FOREVA.
Originally posted by saij

he is not leaving coz he wants to but bcoz Gul isplaying dirty politics in order to get sp to close the show!
how can u be sure that its her?Edited by Aarjaa8 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ipkknd_ArHi

Selfish huh? Well can you see the state of the show and the crappy story right now? Arnav's character is butchered and they want to put a horrible storyline!
You know what he should do, work non-stop, spoil his health, look tired and bear the pressure by Gul Khan on him! Right?
YEAH, but there are many ways to improve the STORY LINE if actors and team both works together with interest and energy. and to be honest, I dont mind if he quit the show or show will end...I JUST WANT SARUN TOGETHER ...I DONT CARE ITS IN DIFERENT SERIAL OR PH...! I said selfish because people just doing their own works instead of paying little bit attention to their recent work (ipk).