Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

It would never be the same

meghapriyanka Senior Member
meghapriyanka
meghapriyanka

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
It wil never be the same

Loving a serial like maniac, would not happen again.

To drool over a tv actor throughout whole day, nd dreaming about him at night ,it would not happen again.

To praise a fictional jodi, nd making it a part of our life, will never ever happen again.

To join any forum, read ff's ,comenting on them, would not happen again.

To make a post nd seek for atleast 100 likes ,would not happen again.

This is not to blame any one it is just because i feel pity on myself.

It is for al the forum people who r going through the same.

With so much news, rumors ,facts, speculation ,it is so difficult to make out truth but one fact is that we fans r crying, we r numb nd tired.

And the fact is that i wil have to accept the truth in every way, i just wish the truth becomes a little relieving.

At the end i just wish sarun, nd rest cast for a gud future.

In few day even i wil b able to cope up with it.

I love this forum, nd it wil always b close to my heart, nd 1st nd last. I don,t think i can ever assosiate to any soap any more.

Atlast love ipk, nd this forum nd forum people.

And one more thing i m stil hoping for some positive news, nd if that doesn't happen ,i don't think i wil do that again. It wouldn't hapen again. Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index