Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Baki

We are more than happy if they can end the show with Sarun, rather than continue the show without him.

Exactly my point, I hope they make the right choice else it'll be like an open wound for us fans.
DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hoping for the best!😊
fingers crossed!
OwnMyCity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: memyselfandme1

you really do have an hidden agenda on this forum - and that is to make sure you convince everyone that Barun is leaving so that they can stop hassling the PH and SP! the more you plug this angle the more integrity you are losing and becoming a joke! i suggest you get a life and more importantly get GET OF BARUN'S CASE!😡 

But she is stating the truth...Barun is e one who has decided this...it has been decided long time bck...its out in e open now...So accept it..Look we r not bashing any1...to each their own..barun is doing wat is right for him..Starplus wants to earn money n fame tats wat is best for them..PH wants to do things their own way...So we fans should be like them n demand a ending wif the original casts...We fans hav e lil right at least?...don bash any1 anymore...its nt helping any1...lets hope for e best frens..
Originally posted by: Liya88

But she is stating the truth...Barun is e one who has decided this...it has been decided long time bck...its out in e open now...So accept it..Look we r not bashing any1...to each their own..barun is doing wat is right for him..Starplus wants to earn money n fame tats wat is best for them..PH wants to do things their own way...So we fans should be like them n demand a ending wif the original casts...We fans hav e lil right at least?...don bash any1 anymore...its nt helping any1...lets hope for e best frens..

With you all the way friend, I just cant understand why this person is interfering in everyone's threads just to keep plugging the same damn point...
Edited by memyselfandme1 - 11 years ago
@ liyaa thank u they won't understand that there is no point blaming...it's just final details being worked out now.

@baki and anjaani 

Would you want a happy ending now and a season 2 in a while with Sarun?
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fingers crossed 
Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

@ liyaa thank u they won't understand that there is no point blaming...it's just final details being worked out now.

@baki and anjaani 

Would you want a happy ending now and a season 2 in a while with Sarun?

I am not blaming, just want you to be clear; wither you have a story to tell or you refrain from putting up posts saying you know this that and the other but not going to share it...
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
InSALLAH DEAR RESULT WILL BE POSITIVE
BUT DEAR ok bs leaving but dear end the show bsss
zee_armaan thumbnail
IPKKND Season 2 with SaRun please!
Originally posted by: memyselfandme1

I am not blaming, just want you to be clear; wither you have a story to tell or you refrain from putting up posts saying you know this that and the other but not going to share it...

Ok chill now try n understand...the issue is sensitive ok, we have been asked to not divulge anything now..talks are underway...look dear I am doing what I am supposed to..now if we keave barun alone u won't see him anymore...ok n if we work with him, how can we not like him tell me that? 

Also, we are tied down by responsibility and duty...try n understand. Chill n peace out ok.