India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is Gul really to be Blamed. (Page 4)

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
You think whatever you want! We know it's due to that Gul that BS is leaving!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preets19

--Signorina-- IF-Rockerz
--Signorina--
--Signorina--

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
she is not innocent ok
Preets19 IF-Dazzler
Preets19
Preets19

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipkknd_ArHi

You think whatever you want! We know it's due to that Gul that BS is leaving!

Same here buddy.. we can't convince everyone..
pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged

no she is not to be blamed...the actors are throwing tantrums and production house has to bear the brunt...what else Gul can do...you cant take this forever...

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Funny lol

I read same post a year back, when geet ended and IPKND will be a big flop blah blah...

Haha now it's qb time...

Carry on guys I am enjoying it...

Bcs GUL knows that there are no other youth base program...

Lol

Except this and her other few shows... Wonder what will happen...

Let's met after another year :)

Lol

Also adding little salt to your open wound, GUL did same thing to other program, but no actor or. Actress left the show...

Hmm...

I think it's bs who wants to quit...

& now all the actor flowing him... I guess bcs GUL dosn't write the story it's the writer!

Lol

Edited by BadGirlKiss - 09 November 2012 at 3:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rajsua-

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aarjaa8

Originally posted by laksh65

dear original poster,

please try to understand, it was gul who gave the news to zee_news that he is leaving it was so unprofessional and unethical, okay if she has given permission to him to do the movie, then you should see barun's commitment towards the serial, he was not completely off from the show, there were few episodes which he managed to do inspite of his hectic schedule of the movie, if he would have been selfish, would have just left the show and gone ahead and if gul thinks that it is wrong on his part to accept the movie, she would have told him then and there only.

What she is trying to do is highly idiotic, to promote a new show, she is killing her existing show for which successful word is a ordinary name, it has created history across the globe and you are saying Gul is NOT to be blamed, the kind of fame which barun got due to this, he could have thrown tantrums like no one's business, but he is so humble and down to earth, now also he is planning to leave not because he want to, but he was forced to

Dear gul, this is for you, NO WAY QUBOOL HAI IS GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE YOU CANNOT BE SUCCESSFUL BY MAKING MILLIONS OF FANS ACROSS THE GLOBE UPSET, WATCH MY WORDS, QABOOL HAI WILL NEVER BE QABOOL TO THE FANS DUE TO WHAT YOU DID TO BARUN AND IPKKND.

I agree wid u on everythg but not on Sobtis front...the day he signed a movie i knew this was next...it is a part of sobtis tantrum. ..sum do it boldly n sum the humble way...but the end result remains the same...problematic actor who failed to handle success.

Then why she agreed for his movie shoot and now behaving like this.  It is not Barun's fault and what she is doing more creepier and cheap. There are so many actors who have left the show abruptly but barun did not do like that, it was a mutual decision of PH & the actor, if one also disagreed, esp gul, she would have told at that time but then she did not have this stupid show Qabool hai, it is her history that she is overconfident about her shows, once the show becomes success, she becomes blind and thinks that whatever wll be shown which may be utter crap, fans are idiot will watch, i am sorry that is not going to happen. she has to pay heavily for this idiotic crap, watch her past history, she did the same thing with geet to promote iPKKND and for QH, now she is doing with IPK, tomorrow she will start something half way of QH, then she will torture the stars of QH.  this is her nature. 
S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
I think Gul's only fault is that she did not take control over IPK and set the storylines right, esp when the show has been going downhill. She seems to have shifted her interest to the new show... But then again many show makers let their shows succumb to such dragging, illogical plots and butchering of characters after one point. So I don't blame only Gul for this aspect... I think I blame this entire Hindi serial format and almost all show makers (Gul included) and channels for this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saans2BadGirlKiss

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
When barun himself said that hez quitting 4 health reasons n that he has no problem with track,then i don't understand y ppl r bashing gul 4 barun's exit! If she is to be blamed,blame her 4 the script,which btw is also not totally her fault alone!

Go to top