India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

The truth !! about Reva

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Smitha Naikposted Posted this On other Page.. It was so right so sharing it with you all...

What happened to the murder attempt of Vikram? Adi had a suspicion on Reva & Niranjan but he did nothing about it. He was too busy in keeping sugni happy...all his dialogues on his love for his mamaji has just vanished to thin air... he doesnt seem to have any regards for his mamaji's feelings... and
SUgni who claims to love Vikram so much dint even care to think why vikram for the
1st time Ever shouted at her like that ...if she did love him, she would have understood his feelings... she's always played with his feelings... the actions and dialogues in the show to me do not seem to match... all characters (except TVS) talk something and behave something else... the whole episode of the murder attempt will also be soon forgotten and only the villainish attitude of V and false goodness of Adi will be shown... (I hope I'm wrong:)) ... things have gone too far.. but I still hope V gets his due or atleast Sugni regrets having played with his feelings...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanisharazor12gaayikaNu_Adumuktha_cutelidvinJulieD..Pankhudi..chitra_rao

..Pankhudi.. IF-Rockerz
..Pankhudi..
..Pankhudi..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Smitha Naikposted Posted this On other Page.. It was so right so sharing it with you all...

What happened to the murder attempt of Vikram? Adi had a suspicion on Reva & Niranjan but he did nothing about it. He was too busy in keeping sugni happy...all his dialogues on his love for his mamaji has just vanished to thin air... he doesnt seem to have any regards for his mamaji's feelings... and
SUgni who claims to love Vikram so much dint even care to think why vikram for the
1st time Ever shouted at her like that ...if she did love him, she would have understood his feelings... she's always played with his feelings... the actions and dialogues in the show to me do not seem to match... all characters (except TVS) talk something and behave something else... the whole episode of the murder attempt will also be soon forgotten and only the villainish attitude of V and false goodness of Adi will be shown... (I hope I'm wrong:)) ... things have gone too far.. but I still hope V gets his due or atleast Sugni regrets having played with his feelings...

thanks a lot ronit for re-posting it here...!!Embarrassed

@smitha naik: i applaud u ClapClap very well said i second that Embarrassed.
exactly me too want reva's truth to open in public but i think it will take time but i don't want adi to reveal reva's truth to every one i want vikram to unmask reva. don't take me negatively but now when adi-sugni have tied knot i want cvs to side them . i only want vikram in action to reveal reva's truth , torture adini and safeguard his own sister kuhu's future !!

if adi will reveal reva's truth he'll unnecessarily become hero in everyone's eye and i just don't want this to happen ever Sleepy

@underlined : exactly here i don't want vikram to look like a villain and adi like god . and i really want sugni to suffer first and after that release that she played with vikram's feelingOuchOuch . why only sugni even adi should release and regret !!AngryAngry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishaseemasrNu_Adurazor12gaayikalidvinmuktha_cuteJulieDchitra_raoronshaan

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I loved that post. Thanks for sharing Ronshaan.  I don't think that Reva will be exposed for a VERY longtime to come. They will focus on making Vikram look like the villain and Adi saving Sugni.
Thank God TVS has his fans who know the whole truth and will be there to support him through this phase.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12muktha_cute

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
oh comeon
all tat murder attempt was shown for marriage of ADINI
when  ADINI got married then wats need 2 even give a thought abt the murder attempt
am i right cvs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12Nu_Adu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index