Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Are u feeling Sad at Navjot Sidhu's exit ? (Page 7)

Poll Question: Are u feeling Sad at Navjot Sidhu's exit ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
109 [73.65%]
39 [26.35%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

addicted2tv Senior Member
addicted2tv
addicted2tv

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
After today's episode yes, I m not a fan at all but what he said today was just superb , a much needed speech before his exit

Cotswolds Goldie
Cotswolds
Cotswolds

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
good riddance. very very happy. he is big hypocrite a coward. sirf baaton ka sher.

to advise is his full time occupation. did no work inside. treated it like resort.

instead of fighting injustice in bigg boss reality show... why does not he spend same time for social cause. he is mp.. he came across as self centered egoist. never lisrened anyone. always cutting down others. contestants were scared of their life..
glad he left..
Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cotswoldscl0wnznursinghChameli_billi

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghOmnipotenceChameli_billi

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Sad because the nicest person in the house won't be in there anymore.. Ouch

Happy because the Mahabharata begins now.. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11Mehr-ksarasingh86tanya.91

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Tanya, since you have asked for our opinion(s), I would like to add a few more points of justification to my previous post. There are certain expectations that we, as spectators and a sincere audience of the show, carry from the show's entertainment factor. Now there are two elements to this entertainment factor - redundancy and innovativeness/freshness. Redundancy; because we, somewhere or the other, have accepted the show the way it has been running for the past five seasons. With a set pattern and format in mind, we were, more or less, anticipating a show that would not only entertain us as per our expectations; it would allow us to draw speculations about everyone's upcoming strategies. Innovativeness; because everyone wants some freshness to the show by the inclusion of new game strategies, tasks, and other things of that nature. Sidhu started off as a very strong character, but later sank in his own puddle of ego that not only put the audience to a fault, but also made them wonder of his unethical, double-faced nature. Since the day he arrived in the house, he has neither contributed towards the chores passionately, nor has he shown any grace in keeping up to his stand and word.

If you might recollect, his ego was pierced, the moment Niketan and Vrajesh questioned him about his impudent behavior in disdaining the tasks given by Bigg Boss. Not only did he turn down his commands, he also portrayed an absolutely mutinously aggressive behavior, stating that he wouldn't do anything that would hit him below the belt (or something within those lines). His adamancy to stand by his own word, rather his larger-than-required ego, ended up doing more damage that he himself must have speculated. What did he end up doing finally? In a fit of spite and rage to teach a lesson to those who barred his way, he stormed into the confession room, all agitated and aggravated like a venomous snake, and nominated Vrajesh and Niketan. And of course, there are many more instances that we all have been talking about on the forum throughout. I suspect a night-out if I were to sit and pen down or verbalize an entire saga of his well-planned subterfuges and arrogance in the house.

The deal is simple - either go with the flow, or put up a show! Our stalwart in question failed to do either. Most of us opposing his presence in the house would clearly tell how calculative and egoistic this man has been throughout his stay in the house. I was the first person - and I repeat, the first person on the forum to have written an actual supportive essay for him. But my image of him got strewn right in front of my eyes the moment his petulance surfaced. Therefore, yeah, just to make sure we get the value for our money and time, he needs to go. We all need entertainment in our lives. But going overboard with one's constant lies is not acceptable.

I hope this answers your questions that you may have from the people belonging to the other side of the bridge. Having said that, I rest my case!

Thank you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cotswoldstanya.91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index