Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

why call Barun unprofessional, when... (Page 4)

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Originally posted by Arnal

I don't think Barun is unprofessional, but it seems silly that he is taking a break, when there are dozens of other tv actors who I can name, who are older than Barun but are still working on tv shows continuously, some have been doing it for 5 plus years, with the worst story lines, no popular acclaim and pathetic characterisations, yet they keep doing their job. 

Exactly...I thnk those fans who like him more than the character of ASR are too easily believing the fault lies elsewhere...there are so many shows where heroes have ver very little to do..and still they play those roles faithfully for years..and here if the DNA article is true..he said he feels brain dead doing the thng which got him all this adulation and so many awards..very irresponsible handling of the situation definitely!
If he goes to movies and does this all the best..we may well see him back n TV very soon!

But haven't we said the same thing about asr? ever since the kidnapping track hhis brains have gone on vacation!

As for other show leads they r mediocre, definitely not Bollywood material, and probably get no other work, so they hang on. For BS, this is his career, he was fed up with 29-30 days month working, he has a personal life too. so why not?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged

I don't think Barun is unprofessional, but it seems silly that he is taking a break, when there are dozens of other tv actors who I can name, who are older than Barun but are still working on tv shows continuously, some have been doing it for 5 plus years, with the worst story lines, no popular acclaim and pathetic characterisations, yet they keep doing their job. 

Exactly...I thnk those fans who like him more than the character of ASR are too easily believing the fault lies elsewhere...there are so many shows where heroes have ver very little to do..and still they play those roles faithfully for years..and here if the DNA article is true..he said he feels brain dead doing the thng which got him all this adulation and so many awards..very irresponsible handling of the situation definitely!
If he goes to movies and does this all the best..we may well see him back n TV very soon!
sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
If only ipk would have given parallel tracks to all characters and let the leads rest a little things wud not have come to such a pass. why blame BS? almost everyone is leaving or wanted to at some point in time!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

But haven't we said the same thing about asr? ever since the kidnapping track hhis brains have gone on vacation!

As for other show leads they r mediocre, definitely not Bollywood material, and probably get no other work, so they hang on. For BS, this is his career, he was fed up with 29-30 days month working, he has a personal life too. so why not?

every individual has a different working capacity...

1. ASR is a difficult character to play...not every actor gives such intense performance where you convey your emotions without much dialogues...
2. since we dont want to see anyone other then Arshi onscreen, most of the times it was only Barun and Sanaya shooting.

let me say here, that i really applaud Sanaya cause i feel she is very hardworking and coping up well with our demands...

but its not fair to compare Barun with other actors...

3. everybody has a different strength levels, some are able to cope up, some are not.

also we dont know the actual reason... what we know is what have been told to us... it was not quoted, was it ? and even if it was... we can be 100% sure that Barun is not going to tell us the real reason, whatever it maybe...

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
thank you everyone for taking time out and reading and replying to this thread...

Go to top