Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

why call Barun unprofessional, when... (Page 3)

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by green_tea

how do you know for sure that they want to reduce him to a side character? why would they do that? and if they did do that, then why not simply quit instead of taking a "break"? i don't buy it. if he's quitting coz he's tired, bored of the role or wants to do other things, then fair enough, but at least have the guts to admit it instead of hemming and hawing and confusing everyone with this "break" stuff.
Exactly my thoughts.I just can't digest that stupid side-character storyline  reason for leaving the show... Are PH and SP mad that they will do such thing when they very clearly knows the USP of the show is Arnav-Khusi lovestory...All I know no one can intentonally butcher or destroy his creation...atleast any sane people will not do that... and I think PH and Sp r much sane...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

green_tea

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Agreed but  think this is means of living and he knows this show gove him name and fame.Why would he do that?The half of the cast left this show already before him what to say about that.Something is going on and his character has been butchered.I am with him if he is taking a stand against it.He is honest in this way.

I made a similar post like this

Edited by AmmySobti - 09 November 2012 at 3:13am

anjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

how do you know for sure that they want to reduce him to a side character? why would they do that? and if they did do that, then why not simply quit instead of taking a "break"? i don't buy it. if he's quitting coz he's tired, bored of the role or wants to do other things, then fair enough, but at least have the guts to admit it instead of hemming and hawing and confusing everyone with this "break" stuff.
Exactly my thoughts.I just can't digest that stupid side-character storyline  reason for leaving the show... Are PH and SP mad that they will do such thing when they very clearly knows the USP of the show is Arnav-Khusi lovestory...All I know no one can intentonally butcher or destroy his creation...atleast any sane people will not do that... and I think PH and Sp r much sane...

it was the channel or PH's idea to get another character in, isn't it...

it was their idea to get sheetal in, even when Barun was around...
it was their idea to show the once rude, arrogant, not even smiling ASR as player in college, who played basketball and was a drummer... this clearly shows that they had started butchering the character...

again m saying no-one is entirely innocent in this mess... its just that using strong words against Barun is wrong... cause we ourselves have at some point in life taken decision for ourselves...he has also done only that... plus he hasn't left the story in between...he is doing it now when there is no story left to tell and this fact was accepted by the PH themselves 2 weeks back...
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged

i agree with you anjs, and i understand that there's pressure on all sides, but it's just that it's better to be clear cut about these things coz ppl are already confused enough as it is and it fuels more wild speculations. but yeah, i do think that he's using the word "break" to appease fans, when in actual fact he has quit the show. otherwise he would have would have specified when he would be back, rather than say it's an indefinite break. maybe the channel or PH have advised him to say like this so that fans stick around, while they either wind up the show or try to find a suitable replacement. who knows.

yes it is better to be clear cut... but i feel he has been advised to say all that... so lets cut him some slack...

from all his interviews that i have heard, he seems as a very normal person... just like you and me... i would be very hurt if someone calls me a cheat... samething i am urging the members...dont hurt ur favorite actor by calling him a cheat...

vent ur frustrations...argue bt the points...but dont use harsh words that will break him...
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmmySobti

Agreed but  think this is means of living and he knows this show gove him name and fame.Why would he do that?The half of the cast left this show already before him what to say about that.Something is going on and his character has been butchered.I am with him if he is taking a stand against it.He is honest in this way.

I made a similar post like this

thats a very good point... he is not the only one leaving... Daljeet had threatened earlier... Akshay and Deepali are quitting...so there can be something happening off-screen...

Akshay and Deepali are leaving even when they dont have any other project...so why arent we calling them cheats..

Edited by anjs - 09 November 2012 at 3:24am
rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by rini_kat

it was the channel or PH's idea to get another character in, isn't it...

it was their idea to get sheetal in, even when Barun was around...
it was their idea to show the once rude, arrogant, not even smiling ASR as player in college, who played basketball and was a drummer... this clearly shows that they had started butchering the character...

again m saying no-one is entirely innocent in this mess... its just that using strong words against Barun is wrong... cause we ourselves have at some point in life taken decision for ourselves...he has also done only that... plus he hasn't left the story in between...he is doing it now when there is no story left to tell and this fact was accepted by the PH themselves 2 weeks back...

Exactly my point on bold no one is saint here.Everyone is doing things according to their benefits...and It is us fans getting emotional and lashing on each other...and blaming/finding faults in everything...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Dont_Knowanjs

NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by prettypri

Originally posted by Arnal

I don't think Barun is unprofessional, but it seems silly that he is taking a break, when there are dozens of other tv actors who I can name, who are older than Barun but are still working on tv shows continuously, some have been doing it for 5 plus years, with the worst story lines, no popular acclaim and pathetic characterisations, yet they keep doing their job. 

Exactly...I thnk those fans who like him more than the character of ASR are too easily believing the fault lies elsewhere...there are so many shows where heroes have ver very little to do..and still they play those roles faithfully for years..and here if the DNA article is true..he said he feels brain dead doing the thng which got him all this adulation and so many awards..very irresponsible handling of the situation definitely!
If he goes to movies and does this all the best..we may well see him back n TV very soon!

He was forced to comment like that in the news articles. Gautam Hedge the writer of the show is quitting and he clearly said the story has been butchered. Barun too is quitting due to the horrible track that Gul came up with wherein Arnav walks away with Sheetal and there is a new man in Khushi's life. Barun didn't like this track and hence he is quitting.  If Barun gives that statement do you realize the whiplash the PH has to face. Hence the PH is forcing Barun to say he is going on break due to his ill health. The insiders know the truth that it is Gul who is forcing Barun to quit.

i agree GUL is the real VAMP here... Gul i so hate u for life... Angry

anjs

I_Dont_Know Goldie
I_Dont_Know
I_Dont_Know

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
I love him too..But when he is wrong I can't support him..Only for him we watched that crap kidnap track..He needs a break??? then I have to say if anyone needs a break that's Sanaya..why she will suffer for his decision?

anjs

Go to top