Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

why call Barun unprofessional, when... (Page 2)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Exactly...I thnk those fans who like him more than the character of ASR are too easily believing the fault lies elsewhere...there are so many shows where heroes have ver very little to do..and still they play those roles faithfully for years..and here if the DNA article is true..he said he feels brain dead doing the thng which got him all this adulation and so many awards..very irresponsible handling of the situation definitely!
If he goes to movies and does this all the best..we may well see him back n TV very soon!

@bold.. m not a barun drooler, if thats what u meant... i like his acting and think he is very talented to show so much expressions just with his eyes...
but i always thought that he improved with IPK... dint like him much in BHPH... and yes, i dont want anyone else as ASR...

m not saying that he is totally fault free... all my saying is the he is also a human, just like us... he also has certain shortcomings, just like us...

can we vouch for certain, that we have always been fair to the whole world... ofcourse not...we have also taken decisions for ourselves when we feel that certain things at work is not good enough for us...

then why blame him so much...

tomorrow if your company tells you that there is not enough work for you and you will be demoted to a position much below ur current position...won't you consider quitting and join some other firm... its very natural to do that...

thats what he has done... his employer announced that they are out of story ideas... then they pick a track where his characters won't be utilised as much, plus he feels there isnt much to add to the character... also he is having other options like his movie which will release in March...so he wants to rest before that...so if he takes a decision that rather then playing a sidey character, i will quit and rest at home...there is nothing wrong in that...its not called unprofessional...

we are feeling bad cause we cant see Arnav and Khushi being separated... so if they just show an happy ending then all shud be fine...

Edited by anjs - 09 November 2012 at 2:44am

green_tea Senior Member
green_tea
green_tea

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
another thing: he's been wanting to leave for a while now, before this sheetal track came up, so if ppl believe he's leaving coz of the present storyline, then why did he give notice like 2 months back? also, if this story is true then why isn't sanaya also quitting as the alleged SL would majorly affect her character as well?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasn

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by green_tea

how do you know for sure that they want to reduce him to a side character? why would they do that? and if they did do that, then why not simply quit instead of taking a "break"? i don't buy it. if he's quitting coz he's tired, bored of the role or wants to do other things, then fair enough, but at least have the guts to admit it instead of hemming and hawing and confusing everyone with this "break" stuff.

thats what he had done dear...

but then he changed his announcement to taking a break...

we dont know why he did that...maybe to pacify the fans...or the ph asked him, or the channel...

he is in the industry where he cant afford to go against the channel... he has to say certain things if the channel asks him to...

looking at all his off screen interviews i feel he just as humans as we all are... therefore calling him a cheat and an unprofessional person, is a bit too much
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by green_tea

another thing: he's been wanting to leave for a while now, before this sheetal track came up, so if ppl believe he's leaving coz of the present storyline, then why did he give notice like 2 months back? also, if this story is true then why isn't sanaya also quitting as the alleged SL would majorly affect her character as well?

we don't know when he gave the notice... maybe he knew that the story is stagnated... we dont know whats going on behind the screen...

the PH themselves said that the story is over...
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
There are some actors who are passionate about the characters they play. While some just do what ever the directors asks without improvising. 

Barun seems to be the type who will not sit quite if they try to butcher the character that he has given his 100%, while Sanaya seems to be the sort even if she is not pleased she does what ever the director asks. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-BrokenDreamer-anjs

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Originally posted by Arnal

I don't think Barun is unprofessional, but it seems silly that he is taking a break, when there are dozens of other tv actors who I can name, who are older than Barun but are still working on tv shows continuously, some have been doing it for 5 plus years, with the worst story lines, no popular acclaim and pathetic characterisations, yet they keep doing their job. 

Exactly...I thnk those fans who like him more than the character of ASR are too easily believing the fault lies elsewhere...there are so many shows where heroes have ver very little to do..and still they play those roles faithfully for years..and here if the DNA article is true..he said he feels brain dead doing the thng which got him all this adulation and so many awards..very irresponsible handling of the situation definitely!
If he goes to movies and does this all the best..we may well see him back n TV very soon!

Very pissed off with that article really...

anjs

arshistar IF-Rockerz
arshistar
arshistar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
There were no one in IPKKND cast n crew under the unprofessional tag except the PH...the super duper PH ever...RIP 4 Lions!

-BrokenDreamer-

green_tea Senior Member
green_tea
green_tea

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
i agree with you anjs, and i understand that there's pressure on all sides, but it's just that it's better to be clear cut about these things coz ppl are already confused enough as it is and it fuels more wild speculations. but yeah, i do think that he's using the word "break" to appease fans, when in actual fact he has quit the show. otherwise he would have would have specified when he would be back, rather than say it's an indefinite break. maybe the channel or PH have advised him to say like this so that fans stick around, while they either wind up the show or try to find a suitable replacement. who knows.

rini_kat

Go to top