India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

why call Barun unprofessional, when...

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
the PH themselves said that the story has run its course...

now if the PH wants to sidestep ASR and show him as a side character then its right if Barun wants to  take a break...

till now he was the lead of the show then why would he work as a sidecharacter...his movie is releasing next year...hopefully he'll get more work...

isn't it human tendency to take a break, when ur work doesn't appeal to you..  we take leave from office when we are tired or not well...

the story is over as announced by the PH, his role has become un-interesting, then its perfectly fine for him to take a break...

edited :

what we are dreading is, that we'll have to see Khushi with another Guy...for that instead of blaming Barun...we should just pressurize the channel to end the story on a happy note...

cause even the PH said that the story is over...

the channel have lots of new shows lined up.

edited again :

lots of us are thinking that since Barun had given a notice long back, then its all his fault... as far as i see...the story lost its grip before september (the news bt his notice had come in september) so we dont know what happened that prompted him to do that...

as far as i have read and understood... it seems that the PH did loose interest some months back, when it started working on its new project...(m not blaming the PH, just stating what i felt) so who knows what sobti must've felt... the announcement that 'we are out of story ideas' doesnt come suddenly one fine day...the news must be going around the sets long before...and he being the lead must have had some idea of whats going on...

again, m not saying that he is entirely innocent... m just saying that calling him a cheater and an unprofessional guy, is a little too much... he is also a human, just like us...

Edited by anjs - 09 November 2012 at 3:00am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

divyaanish.83neethyanamika-mynamevinutagayatriarshii143sumana561prabhatamaaji89serendipity235358674naaza_deenPyaaraarnavpayasa-BrokenDreamer-RushilovesBarunsriarshiswetha_chipkknd_hazelBreeeezysaruu.arshistar.GrangerMalfoy.anjaani07sunflower52.nirvana.Mysticaldivine.shinchan.

anamika-myname Newbie
anamika-myname
anamika-myname

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

the PH themselves said that the story has run its course...

now if the PH wants to sidestep ASR and show him as a side character then its right if Barun wants to  take a break...

till now he was the lead of the show then why would he work as a sidecharacter...his movie is releasing next year...hopefully he'll get more work...

isn't it human tendency to take a break, when ur work doesn't appeal to you..  we take leave from office when we are tired or not well...

the story is over as announced by the PH, his role has become un-interesting, then its perfectly fine for him to take a break...

If people from different careers can take a break from their work schedule why cant actors do the same? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neethy.GrangerMalfoy.anjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika-myname

If people from different careers can take a break from their work schedule why cant actors do the same? 

yes...plus we shouldnt forget that had Barun stayed back and if they had shown Arnav with Sheetal and Khushi with the new guy then that would have been more painful for us...

now since he is quitting, atleast they'll finish the story on a happy note, and maybe start a new story with Sanaya and the new guy...
Arnal Newbie
Arnal
Arnal

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

I don't think Barun is unprofessional, but it seems silly that he is taking a break, when there are dozens of other tv actors who I can name, who are older than Barun but are still working on tv shows continuously, some have been doing it for 5 plus years, with the worst story lines, no popular acclaim and pathetic characterisations, yet they keep doing their job. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

green_teaLifu18rini_katMiss Cherieprettyprianjs

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnal

I don't think Barun is unprofessional, but it seems silly that he is taking a break, when there are dozens of other tv actors who I can name, who are older than Barun but are still working on tv shows continuously, some have been doing it for 5 plus years, with the worst story lines, no popular acclaim and pathetic characterisations, yet they keep doing their job. 

Exactly...I thnk those fans who like him more than the character of ASR are too easily believing the fault lies elsewhere...there are so many shows where heroes have ver very little to do..and still they play those roles faithfully for years..and here if the DNA article is true..he said he feels brain dead doing the thng which got him all this adulation and so many awards..very irresponsible handling of the situation definitely!
If he goes to movies and does this all the best..we may well see him back n TV very soon!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

green_teaharshadeewaniBlondiexzyMiss Cherierini_katanjs

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Originally posted by Arnal

Exactly...I thnk those fans who like him more than the character of ASR are too easily believing the fault lies elsewhere...there are so many shows where heroes have ver very little to do..and still they play those roles faithfully for years..and here if the DNA article is true..he said he feels brain dead doing the thng which got him all this adulation and so many awards..very irresponsible handling of the situation definitely!
If he goes to movies and does this all the best..we may well see him back n TV very soon!

He was forced to comment like that in the news articles. Gautam Hedge the writer of the show is quitting and he clearly said the story has been butchered. Barun too is quitting due to the horrible track that Gul came up with wherein Arnav walks away with Sheetal and there is a new man in Khushi's life. Barun didn't like this track and hence he is quitting.  If Barun gives that statement do you realize the whiplash the PH has to face. Hence the PH is forcing Barun to say he is going on break due to his ill health. The insiders know the truth that it is Gul who is forcing Barun to quit.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-BrokenDreamer-Miss CherieMysticaldivine

green_tea Senior Member
green_tea
green_tea

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
how do you know for sure that they want to reduce him to a side character? why would they do that? and if they did do that, then why not simply quit instead of taking a "break"? i don't buy it. if he's quitting coz he's tired, bored of the role or wants to do other things, then fair enough, but at least have the guts to admit it instead of hemming and hawing and confusing everyone with this "break" stuff.

Edited by green_tea - 09 November 2012 at 2:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Dont_KnowMiss Cherierini_katanjs

Go to top