wonka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

The cat's out of the bag. The rumour about Salman buying a swanky black Audi Q7 for Katrina Kaif has been doing the rounds for a few months now. At that time Katrina had denied all talks that insinuated that it was a gift from a "good friend".

Instead she had everyone believe that she had bought it with her own hard earned money. But here comes the twist in the tale.
Apparently, neither Katrina nor Salman bought the car. Salman, who is a brand ambassador for Audi, had asked the company to gift him two identical cars after he had signed the contract papers. Our source says, "The cars were delivered to him in June. Salman gifted one of them to his sister Arpita and the other one to Katrina.
The details were leaked by the associates of the car company.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nattyc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BigBoss6fan

👏

The cat's out of the bag. The rumour about Salman buying a swanky black Audi Q7 for Katrina Kaif has been doing the rounds for a few months now. At that time Katrina had denied all talks that insinuated that it was a gift from a "good friend".

Instead she had everyone believe that she had bought it with her own hard earned money. But here comes the twist in the tale.
Apparently, neither Katrina nor Salman bought the car. Salman, who is a brand ambassador for Audi, had asked the company to gift him two identical cars after he had signed the contract papers. Our source says, "The cars were delivered to him in June. Salman gifted one of them to his sister Arpita and the other one to Katrina.

Salman, who is a brand ambassador for Audi, had asked the company to gift him two identical cars after he had signed the contract papers. Our source says, "The cars were delivered to him in June. Salman gifted one of them to his sister Arpita and the other one to Katrina.

Salman consider Kat as his sister. Mystery solved. 

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😆 i thought 2nd one was for PeeCee but i read alvira

Katrina must be so annoying after knowing that salman also gifted the same car to his sister
wonka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BigBoss6fan

👏 Now that is some talent 😆
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Why would he gift an Audi for Katrina? They're not together anymore or are they? I wish they were cuz I like them as a couple

Originally posted by: NadzGirl...

Why would he gift an Audi for Katrina? They're not together anymore or are they? I wish they were cuz I like them as a couple

Paycheck that K-Jo promised, but Sallu paid.

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
But Mogli Katrina never worked for KJo or was this some loan KJo got from Salman during KKHH days? What the hell am I blabbering? Look what you're pink font has turned me into 😆
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Chikni Chameli is still unpaid 
Originally posted by: NadzGirl...

But Mogli Katrina never worked for KJo or was this some loan KJo got from Salman during KKHH days? What the hell am I blabbering? Look what you're pink font has turned me into 😆

There were news that K-Jo promised he'd gift Kat a Ferrari (Or some other car) for her item number Chikni Chameli.

There ain't any relationship between K-Jo's gift & Sallu's gift. As the news is about someone gifting Kat a car, K-Jo's promise came to my mind.