India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Do you do the same in real life????

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Since last few days rather I will say since last 2 months this forum has been the most active.Quick respondent to any of the article.But,I have just few doubts...

do you believe everything you read in news??Don't you ever try to find the source,context,logic or any credibility??

Do you treat the same way you treat your  fellow forum people who does not agree with what you write??

Do you always start calling bad names to those who do not do the way you want things to be done??

Do you always start calling someone drama queen,unprofessional,liar,cheater,unreliable etc etc without knowing the facts??

Or you do it just because you know you won't be replied back with equal bad comments by the person to whom you are abusing by pointing to their nature.

IPK is just  a show...A show which has a starting and which will have an end.And every cast and crew related to this show have their individual life(how can we compare 2 actors i can't understand).They have their individual motives and reason for doing a show.For some it can be money,for some it can be using and showing their talent and the reason can go on and on)

What I believe when we do not know things whats going backstage we should not comment.Instead of believing everything thats written all around we should wait for a proper msg from the actor(which will be on Tuesday at NK's show),from PH(have to wait till "NEXT WEEK") and channel.Before that I feel its very injustice towards anyone and most importantly you should believe what you say.

Till now I have only criticised PH for this because I feel whatever things may be going offscreen but the way they have brought this to public sucks starting from Zee to promising for next week status to writing "The story has run its course..".And whatever chaos is going on this forum is because of improper communication.

Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 09 November 2012 at 1:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpa012Pyaaraarnavanjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
i agree with you, people who are calling Barun unreliable and a cheater, why do they forget that 4lions themselves said that the story is over...

if the story is over and cv's want to show Arnav as a side character, why would Barun stick around...he would rather take a break, nurse his health and get ready for his next project...

he has a right to do that...

Edited by anjs - 09 November 2012 at 1:41am
Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I agree that their PR skills are pathetic...but I dont know whether blaming only them for this current situation is a wise idea...(It is strictly my POV)..I don't have any insider's information or sources in the sets..

But if the actor himself states that he needs a break,what is wrong in that and why bashing PH and the channel for that??

PH needs to manage their ventures in a more professional way..they dont know to handle immense success

Channel needs to think about something other than making as much money..they have some responsiblities towards the fans..

regarding zeenews fiasco,I think it was a deliberate move by the PH t to make the fandom prepare for the worst news...I for one have been expecting this situation for the past 2 monhs..

Edited by Archana89 - 09 November 2012 at 1:48am
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

i agree with you, people who are calling Barun unreliable and a cheater, why do they forget that 4lions themselves said that the story is over...

if the story is over and cv's want to show Arnav as a side character, why would Barun stick around...he would rather take a break, nurse his health and get ready for his next project...

As I mentioned I prefer listening direct to an actor rather than any print media even if its the same news...you know the tone and context matters...

I ignore those posts who calls Barun or any actor by bad name because I think I have a strong reason to like SaRun and no one can change it...I believe no one is perfect and everyone keeps learning in life in either good or bad ways.
I am a practical person and have seen many facts of real life so I believe in moving on rather than just cribbing.I feel no one other than Barun himself can get affected by this decision and its his life and we should not interfere in his life.

I don't know exactly what PH has their say on this because they have never properly communicated.The only thing which have left  a bad taste is the PH's PR skills.

Its just my POV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyaaraarnavanjs

coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

I agree that their PR skills are pathetic...but I dont know whether blaming only them for this current situation is a wise idea...(It is strictly my POV)..I don't have any insider's information or sources in the sets..

But if the actor himself states that he needs a break,what is wrong in that and why bashing PH and the channel for that??

PH needs to manage their ventures in a more professional way..they dont know to handle immense success

Channel needs to think about something other than making as much money..they have some responsiblities towards the fans..

regarding zeenews fiasco,I think it was a deliberate move by the PH t to make the fandom prepare for the worst news...I for one have been expecting this situation for the past 2 monhs..

I am blaming no one for this but I think PH is responsible for this whole chaos because of their poor PR skills which have tarnished their as well as an actor's image which took a huge time to create those image.
The way Zee_News thing was brought was an unprofessional approach and then 4lions coming to justify it was more disgusting.If PH took the responsibility  that they will come with Barun's status update next week they should have kept their viewers updated.Half communication is dangerous.

You are just not responsible for what you say but equally responsible for what you don't say.
Pyaaraarnav Goldie
Pyaaraarnav
Pyaaraarnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Originally posted by anjs

As I mentioned I prefer listening direct to an actor rather than any print media even if its the same news...you know the tone and context matters...

I ignore those posts who calls Barun or any actor by bad name because I think I have a strong reason to like SaRun and no one can change it...I believe no one is perfect and everyone keeps learning in life in either good or bad ways.
I am a practical person and have seen many facts of real life so I believe in moving on rather than just cribbing.I feel no one other than Barun himself can get affected by this decision and its his life and we should not interfere in his life.

I don't know exactly what PH has their say on this because they have never properly communicated.The only thing which have left  a bad taste is the PH's PR skills.

Its just my POV
agree

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top