India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ek quitter aur ek sanaya (Page 4)

baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Can u please stop blaming BARUN ?? Do you know him in person what are all his problems ??? AngryAngryAngry

Without knowing dont talk

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PyaaraarnavJyo.Arshi.IPKshillu.arshi

shillu.arshi IF-Sizzlerz
shillu.arshi
shillu.arshi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
how can u open ur mouth without knowing anything...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PyaaraarnavJyo.Arshi.IPK

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by Archana89

One simple question..why was there a "rumour" about BS giving 2 months notice??Why did a reliable spoiler giver post about 2 months notice??.

If I have my math correct,those 2 months are almost up and rumours have become true...

As far as I know,aarav and sheethal were not a part of the show 2 months ago..and please dont tell that storylines are solid and actors will be informed about the storylines 2 months in advance..

It's simply not believable..If IPK had solid storylines,they would have made episode banks so absence of such a bank  is a proof for ever changing storylines...

So I am not buying storyline being the sole reason for the current condition of the show..

Any human being can take decisions in his own life and move on..so no point in bashing the actor..

hear this then !!!!

gul told barun the storyline abt sheetal 2 months back...alryt !!!! he refused point blank !!!!

he said he is not ready to butcher the story and arnav's character !!!!

gul knew fans wud neva accept sheetal track...she did this coz she wants the show to end !!!!

sorry cantr eveal my source...i have nothing to gain by  promoting Barun alryt...he is not gonna pay me...he dsnt know me and will neva know me !!!!

so i haven o reason to protect him...all am doin is givin u the facts...if u want take it !!!! 

this whole thing is gul's plan...she did the same with geet...nw with IPK andl aterwith  QH !!!! 

if u dnt believe me...then watch out for QH next yr 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyaaraarnavshillu.arshi

apurvachanda Goldie
apurvachanda
apurvachanda

Originally posted by sho-shweet

Originally posted by boxfire1995

Team barun and some other person ranjit singh i guess has also tweeted that barun didnt support the current track and was forced to wuit. Hes not quitting willingly. Any actor would want to continue such a famous show, but if not supporting something you dont think is right and people force you to leave well, then Thats wrong
C'mon guys think logically he is leaving for his movie...when a PH can change the story for DB why not they will change for the MALE LEAD of the show...he has done this before and PH supported him ...now when he himself is not sure about the duration of his break then why all are blaming PH?????Confused
his muvi vll release in march n it vll hardly take one month for promotions..so hes nt quittng willingly..ita forced decision..

Pyaaraarnav Goldie
Pyaaraarnav
Pyaaraarnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged

One simple question..why was there a "rumour" about BS giving 2 months notice??Why did a reliable spoiler giver post about 2 months notice??.

If I have my math correct,those 2 months are almost up and rumours have become true...

As far as I know,aarav and sheethal were not a part of the show 2 months ago..and please dont tell that storylines are solid and actors will be informed about the storylines 2 months in advance..

It's simply not believable..If IPK had solid storylines,they would have made episode banks so absence of such a bank  is a proof for ever changing storylines...

So I am not buying storyline being the sole reason for the current condition of the show..

Any human being can take decisions in his own life and move on..so no point in bashing the actor..
u know madura has 2 stay in qubool hi actually but suddenly they introduced here. 2 months back they already know she is entering here becoz they dont want to ruin qubool hi and madhura dont know how to act thats why and ph had a contract with her.

melfnsJyo.Arshi.IPKshillu.arshi

baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
if you know barun in person u will fall for that ultimate human being !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ya pucca !! I am damn sureSmile

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

hear this then !!!!

gul told barun the storyline abt sheetal 2 months back...alryt !!!! he refused point blank !!!!

he said he is not ready to butcher the story and arnav's character !!!!

gul knew fans wud neva accept sheetal track...she did this coz she wants the show to end !!!!

sorry cantr eveal my source...i have nothing to gain by  promoting Barun alryt...he is not gonna pay me...he dsnt know me and will neva know me !!!!

so i haven o reason to protect him...all am doin is givin u the facts...if u want take it !!!! 

this whole thing is gul's plan...she did the same with geet...nw with IPK andl aterwith  QH !!!! 

if u dnt believe me...then watch out for QH next yr 

Naa my journey with hindi soaps ends here...(but I might give a chance to the new guy..If he impresses me,I may continue watching) aur koi soaps mujhe qubool nahi hai..
But still I just cant get over the so called fact that a creator will jeopardize his/her most successful venture for the sake of a new baby ..considering that the successful show runs in the No.1 channel with international popularity..I don't know..!!That must be the way the people in entertainment industry think like..!!!
regardin Barun,i don't know him personally and neither did I watch his previous shows..But all I know is that he was bloody brilliant as ASR..sanaya's and barun's chemistry is something which I will cherish forever..
saying that if Barun wants to go to more heights in terms of his life and career and if he has some other priorities other than the show,whatever it might be,be it his health,his family or his career,he can do whatever with his life..There is NOTHING wrong in it...Even I may look for greener pastures inmy life...hope I made myself clear..

Edited by Archana89 - 09 November 2012 at 2:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

apurvachanda Goldie
apurvachanda
apurvachanda

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

pls dnt blame barun when u dnt knw wats the facts !!!!!

Barun is not doin this coz he wants to...alright !!!!

its all coz of the PH and Gul !!!! go blame them !!!! 

even akshay and deepali are quitting...abhaas also quit !!!! 

its their bread and butter too but they also have self respect !!!!

to gain money they wont be part of nonsense !!!!

im my opinion sanaya shud also quit coz khushi has been made a fool of by the CVS !!!!
ur ryt..n even if he goes with the track..people vll bash him..dey alwys bash barun/arnav..bt they never have any problem with khushi ott n selfless devi maiyya avtaar..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Go to top