Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Dumb dumber Dumbest! (Page 3)

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mihikamahakal

Originally posted by Silsha

Hey mihi,y yaar u saying lyk diz. Disha s young and have great expression at each time..according 2 my view, she acting wellEmbarrassed Shivam ji,1ly lyk tat.always doubted,anger luk.!(even he was happy).. I Love My charm queen Pankhu!!!Embarrassed

yea please tell which xpression she has,nakuul has got a talent in acting,but disha..i really dun understand wat she actually wants to portray!! Shocked
Don't criticise other actress when you like one...some fans can say that sanaya over acts sometimes...i watch both  so i can compare and Pankhudi's role is exact opposite to khushi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyanusha.cochin

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
okay!guys calm down!Smile

i take back tht pankhudi is Taller..she's SHORTER than aditya by 0.1 cms. 

take point tht i HAVE NOT COMPARED Disha to ANY Actress in my initial post.u guys were supposed to reply to tht one ONLY.

I will never agree tht disha Can ACT.she cannot,i will stand on my point.sorry but true.Unhappy

She needs serious acting sessions.

Lastly,i noe pankhuri's character is a quite one,but thts not my point,how well you express your character and how well the audience understand your character is THE POINT.

PS.i am reporting this topic myself..please dont comment further.
i hope i have cleared the air as to what i wanted to say,and what you guys understood.
i did not intend to hurt anyone's sentiments.Smile

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by f.s.m

U better use some better language next time .. 
Disha is NOT taller than Nakuul ... Check their Offscreen pics you will see by yourself ... 
And for your point regard that Disha has no expressions ... I must say you should open your eyes and see her through the wedding-bus scene traveling episodes .. U will get your answer ... 

And the next ... If you don't like her ..  THEN JUST DON'T TALK ABOUT HER !! There are members here who trully loves her the way she is !! 

And at last ... Disha is just new to this industry !! She IS WAY better than the other 'new' actresses .. So stop comparing her !!

Ohh..missy!i asked you to tell me why u disagree with me i didnt ask you how i shud use my language in the first place!Shocked

And yes,to be very fair,i appreciate these guys.so i have all the right to bash them,this is in concern for making the show get more audience.Stern Smile

apart from tht people agree,and if someone disagrees,thts their problem,not MINE!there wud be some ppl not agreeing!

Ohh,so she showed SOME expression ONCE UPON a TIME!!COOL!

Lets be honest sweety,she can either SMILE or NOT SMILE! LOL

and trust me every girl wud luk beautiful with loads of make up put on,so lets not tok bout being pretty here!

And next tym you reply,i wudnt tell u to mind ur language,but just think colly and logically over wat i have said. 
i havent used any abusive language.Smile

You are now being palin rude...and you are just petty attention seeker...

Even i love Sanaya but that doesn't mean i go on criticizing other people's appearance and i agree that she does look tall and her build is not slim...but who said heroines should be tiny puny...

and well she is better than many other debutantes 

I love her and yes stop criticizing and answering back each and every person who supports her like immature person...you don't like her is you view and we like is our view...

And we much better and mature than silly people who criticize other people's appearances!!!!

Oh and yes i feel she is improving in the acting department also...We should give her chance and i wish all the best!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25cherrypansyanusha.cochinf.s.m

afreenkansal Goldie
afreenkansal
afreenkansal

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

i agree here... pankhudi have very limited expressions.. i dont like how she goes blank sometimes without a dialogue and without an expression... its really confusing

i never noticed the height thing...but still adi and pankhudi looks gud together.. 

noticed it too
sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Deleted.

Edited by sharna2k6 - 09 November 2012 at 10:33pm
Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Edited.

Edited by Aya. - 09 November 2012 at 10:21pm
-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

Originally posted by f.s.m

U better use some better language next time .. 
Disha is NOT taller than Nakuul ... Check their Offscreen pics you will see by yourself ... 
And for your point regard that Disha has no expressions ... I must say you should open your eyes and see her through the wedding-bus scene traveling episodes .. U will get your answer ... 

And the next ... If you don't like her ..  THEN JUST DON'T TALK ABOUT HER !! There are members here who trully loves her the way she is !! 

And at last ... Disha is just new to this industry !! She IS WAY better than the other 'new' actresses .. So stop comparing her !!

Ohh..missy!i asked you to tell me why u disagree with me i didnt ask you how i shud use my language in the first place!Shocked

And yes,to be very fair,i appreciate these guys.so i have all the right to bash them,this is in concern for making the show get more audience.Stern Smile

apart from tht people agree,and if someone disagrees,thts their problem,not MINE!there wud be some ppl not agreeing!

Ohh,so she showed SOME expression ONCE UPON a TIME!!COOL!

Lets be honest sweety,she can either SMILE or NOT SMILE! LOL

and trust me every girl wud luk beautiful with loads of make up put on,so lets not tok bout being pretty here!

And next tym you reply,i wudnt tell u to mind ur language,but just think colly and logically over wat i have said. 
i havent used any abusive language.Smile

You are now being palin rude...and you are just petty attention seeker...

Even i love Sanaya but that doesn't mean i go on criticizing other people's appearance and i agree that she does look tall and her build is not slim...but who said heroines should be tiny puny...

and well she is better than many other debutantes 

I love her and yes stop criticizing and answering back each and every person who supports her like immature person...you don't like her is you view and we like is our view...

And we much better and mature than silly people who criticize other people's appearances!!!!

Oh and yes i feel she is improving in the acting department also...We should give her chance and i wish all the best!!!
plz read my above post,and then comment,dont look at half the story.
-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Dev, why is this topic not closed yet?

I am sorry dear, but I agree with Fawwaz and Dev. Please do not talk bad about any actors. She is new and only 17. Yes, she may have a lot to learn but it is unfair to compare her to Nakuul who has more experience than her.

She is doing a fabulous job at such a young age. No more discussions on this topic please. Dev, close this topic.
i have already cleared the air sharna,and i request no more replies.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index