India-Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Dumb dumber Dumbest! (Page 2)

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
U better use some better language next time .. 
Disha is NOT taller than Nakuul ... Check their Offscreen pics you will see by yourself ... 
And for your point regard that Disha has no expressions ... I must say you should open your eyes and see her through the wedding-bus scene traveling episodes .. U will get your answer ... 

And the next ... If you don't like her ..  THEN JUST DON'T TALK ABOUT HER !! There are members here who trully loves her the way she is !! 

And at last ... Disha is just new to this industry !! She IS WAY better than the other 'new' actresses .. So stop comparing her !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25-Khush-cherrypansyanusha.cochin

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

Disha is NOT taller than Nakuul ... Check their Offscreen pics you will see by yourself ... 
And for your point regard that Disha has no expressions ... I must say you should open your eyes and see her through the wedding-bus scene traveling episodes .. U will get your answer ... 

And the next ... If you don't like her ..  THEN JUST DON'T TALK ABOUT HER !! There are members here who trully loves her the way she is !! 

And at last ... Disha is just new to this industry !! She IS WAY better than the other 'new' actresses .. So stop comparing her !!

Ohh..missy!i asked you to tell me why u disagree with me i didnt ask you how i shud use my language in the first place!Shocked

And yes,to be very fair,i appreciate these guys.so i have all the right to bash them,this is in concern for making the show get more audience.Stern Smile

apart from tht people agree,and if someone disagrees,thts their problem,not MINE!there wud be some ppl not agreeing!

Ohh,so she showed SOME expression ONCE UPON a TIME!!COOL!

Lets be honest sweety,she can either SMILE or NOT SMILE! LOL

and trust me every girl wud luk beautiful with loads of make up put on,so lets not tok bout being pretty here!

And next tym you reply,i wudnt tell u to mind ur language,but just think colly and logically over wat i have said. 
i havent used any abusive language.Smile
-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Ohh..missy!i asked you to tell me why u disagree with me i didnt ask you how i shud use my language in the first place!Shocked

And yes,to be very fair,i appreciate these guys.so i have all the right to bash them,this is in concern for making the show get more audience.Stern Smile

apart from tht people agree,and if someone disagrees,thts their problem,not MINE!there wud be some ppl not agreeing!

And yes she's taller and heavy built than him,some times u need to open ur eyes too!

And trust me every girl wud luk beautiful with loads of make up put on,so lets not tok bout being pretty here!

And next tym you reply,i wudnt tell u to mind ur language,but just think colly and logically over wat i have said. 
f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I hope you don't get offended by my reply LOL .. I was damn frustrated .. And I opened my 'badaas' here LOL ... Sorry for that Embarrassed Hope you take it easy Big smile

See .. She is NOT taller than him ... Nakuul is taller by 0.1 Tongue So OPEN your Eyes now Smile

But I can't Compare her to Sanaya and Rati ... But still she is way better than the other debut girls Embarrassed ... 

One more thing .. It's a rule of every forum in IF .. U HAVE NO RIGHT TO BASH ANY ACTOR ACTRESSES !! .. Just wanna tell you that ... 

Peace Big smile 

Edited by f.s.m - 09 November 2012 at 7:39am

maszkitty25anusha.cochincherrypansy

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged

I hope you don't get offended by my reply LOL .. I was damn frustrated .. And I opened my 'badaas' here LOL ... Sorry for that Embarrassed Hope you take it easy Big smile

See .. She is NOT taller than him ... Nakuul is taller by 0.1 Tongue So OPEN your Eyes now Smile

But I can't Compare her to Sanaya and Rati ... But still she is way better than the other debut girls Embarrassed ... 

One more thing .. It's a rule of every forum in IF .. U HAVE NO RIGHT TO BASH ANY ACTOR ACTRESSES !! .. Just wanna tell you that ... 

Peace Big smile 

who noes if disha's wearing flats and nakuul heels?? LOL

yes i noe BASHING is not allowed, but PRAISING is allowed!KEWL!Dead

only thing is really need to convey is disha needs to take acting seriously,and improve her overall skills.Shocked

i was not comapring her to anyone,initially.

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mihikamahakal

And yes she's taller and heavy built than him,some times u need to open ur eyes too!

And trust me every girl wud luk beautiful with loads of make up put on,so lets not tok bout being pretty here!

Mihika & Fawaaz... calm down!
FSM is a good kid... he is madly in love with DishaWink... So he is trying fiercely to defend her and it came out wrong... he apologized... Mihika please accept it graciously.  

Mihika... there is a rule about not bashing the actors ( FSM is right)... you can criticize the character I think but NOT the actor. At first I found it strange cos I am used to bashing everyone like on LOST forum or Downton Abbey forum! But now I find it soothing... and I think it suits the Indian Culture where you solve problems Pyar-se not by blatant criticism.  I like your posts... you are a feisty one... aren't you? Keep writing... ( i will answer to original post later)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neferet-

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hey Guys Cool down please!

@Topicmaker,
1stly, Comparison Topics are Not Allowed in I-F.so you can't compare a acter to another. The way you expressed yourself is looking like you are Bashing a Acter plus the way you Replied others confirmed it.Also, you have No Right to bash any acter nor any member.
2ndly,If you dont like any acter/character, you are free to change your channel rather than Bashing him/her.
Your language isn't abusive but the way you expressed it,that is abusive.
However, constructive critisism is allowed.

No more Replies now! Topic is Reported on Members Requests.

@Forum members, they are advised to maintain peace rather than being Offensive. If you come across any Bash posts ,pls straightaway Report it or PM me the link. I will get it Closed ASAP.

kitty25sharna2k6cherrypansyf.s.m

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Have you seen our bollywood movies in that most actresses are very tall and all the KHANs are short what do you think about that? still we watch those movies without complaining...Pankhudi's ok and her role is bit reserved type unlike KHUSHI from IPKKND and ADITYA has got more expressive eyes and he can dance and act...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyanusha.cochinf.s.m

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index