Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by f.s.m

U better use some better language next time .. 
Disha is NOT taller than Nakuul ... Check their Offscreen pics you will see by yourself ... 
And for your point regard that Disha has no expressions ... I must say you should open your eyes and see her through the wedding-bus scene traveling episodes .. U will get your answer ... 

And the next ... If you don't like her ..  THEN JUST DON'T TALK ABOUT HER !! There are members here who trully loves her the way she is !! 

And at last ... Disha is just new to this industry !! She IS WAY better than the other 'new' actresses .. So stop comparing her !!

Ohh..missy!i asked you to tell me why u disagree with me i didnt ask you how i shud use my language in the first place!😲

And yes,to be very fair,i appreciate these guys.so i have all the right to bash them,this is in concern for making the show get more audience.😳

apart from tht people agree,and if someone disagrees,thts their problem,not MINE!there wud be some ppl not agreeing!

Ohh,so she showed SOME expression ONCE UPON a TIME!!COOL!

Lets be honest sweety,she can either SMILE or NOT SMILE! πŸ˜†
And yes she's taller and heavy built than him,some times u need to open ur eyes too!

And trust me every girl wud luk beautiful with loads of make up put on,so lets not tok bout being pretty here!

And next tym you reply,i wudnt tell u to mind ur language,but just think colly and logically over wat i have said. 
i havent used any abusive language.😊
I hope you don't get offended by my reply πŸ˜† .. I was damn frustrated .. And I opened my 'badaas' here πŸ˜† ... Sorry for that πŸ˜³ Hope you take it easy πŸ˜ƒ

See .. She is NOT taller than him ... Nakuul is taller by 0.1 πŸ˜› So OPEN your Eyes now πŸ˜Š

But I can't Compare her to Sanaya and Rati ... But still she is way better than the other debut girls πŸ˜³ ... 

One more thing .. It's a rule of every forum in IF .. U HAVE NO RIGHT TO BASH ANY ACTOR ACTRESSES !! .. Just wanna tell you that ... 

Peace πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by f.s.m - 11 years ago
Originally posted by f.s.m

I hope you don't get offended by my reply πŸ˜† .. I was damn frustrated .. And I opened my 'badaas' here πŸ˜† ... Sorry for that πŸ˜³ Hope you take it easy πŸ˜ƒ

See .. She is NOT taller than him ... Nakuul is taller by 0.1 πŸ˜› So OPEN your Eyes now πŸ˜Š

But I can't Compare her to Sanaya and Rati ... But still she is way better than the other debut girls πŸ˜³ ... 

One more thing .. It's a rule of every forum in IF .. U HAVE NO RIGHT TO BASH ANY ACTOR ACTRESSES !! .. Just wanna tell you that ... 

Peace πŸ˜ƒ 

who noes if disha's wearing flats and nakuul heels?? πŸ˜†

yes i noe BASHING is not allowed, but PRAISING is allowed!KEWL!🀒

only thing is really need to convey is disha needs to take acting seriously,and improve her overall skills.😲

i was not comapring her to anyone,initially.

Originally posted by mihikamahakal

Ohh..missy!i asked you to tell me why u disagree with me i didnt ask you how i shud use my language in the first place!😲

And yes,to be very fair,i appreciate these guys.so i have all the right to bash them,this is in concern for making the show get more audience.😳

apart from tht people agree,and if someone disagrees,thts their problem,not MINE!there wud be some ppl not agreeing!

And yes she's taller and heavy built than him,some times u need to open ur eyes too!

And trust me every girl wud luk beautiful with loads of make up put on,so lets not tok bout being pretty here!

And next tym you reply,i wudnt tell u to mind ur language,but just think colly and logically over wat i have said. 

Mihika & Fawaaz... calm down!
FSM is a good kid... he is madly in love with DishaπŸ˜‰... So he is trying fiercely to defend her and it came out wrong... he apologized... Mihika please accept it graciously.  

Mihika... there is a rule about not bashing the actors ( FSM is right)... you can criticize the character I think but NOT the actor. At first I found it strange cos I am used to bashing everyone like on LOST forum or Downton Abbey forum! But now I find it soothing... and I think it suits the Indian Culture where you solve problems Pyar-se not by blatant criticism.  I like your posts... you are a feisty one... aren't you? Keep writing... ( i will answer to original post later)
Hey Guys Cool down please!

@Topicmaker,
1stly, Comparison Topics are Not Allowed in I-F.so you can't compare a acter to another. The way you expressed yourself is looking like you are Bashing a Acter plus the way you Replied others confirmed it.Also, you have No Right to bash any acter nor any member.
2ndly,If you dont like any acter/character, you are free to change your channel rather than Bashing him/her.
Your language isn't abusive but the way you expressed it,that is abusive.
However, constructive critisism is allowed.

No more Replies now! Topic is Reported on Members Requests.

@Forum members, they are advised to maintain peace rather than being Offensive. If you come across any Bash posts ,pls straightaway Report it or PM me the link. I will get it Closed ASAP.
Have you seen our bollywood movies in that most actresses are very tall and all the KHANs are short what do you think about that? still we watch those movies without complaining...Pankhudi's ok and her role is bit reserved type unlike KHUSHI from IPKKND and ADITYA has got more expressive eyes and he can dance and act...

yea please tell which xpression she has,nakuul has got a talent in acting,but disha..i really dun understand wat she actually wants to portray!! πŸ˜²
Don't criticise other actress when you like one...some fans can say that sanaya over acts sometimes...i watch both  so i can compare and Pankhudi's role is exact opposite to khushi...
okay!guys calm down!😊

i take back tht pankhudi is Taller..she's SHORTER than aditya by 0.1 cms. 

take point tht i HAVE NOT COMPARED Disha to ANY Actress in my initial post.u guys were supposed to reply to tht one ONLY.

I will never agree tht disha Can ACT.she cannot,i will stand on my point.sorry but true.πŸ˜”

She needs serious acting sessions.

Lastly,i noe pankhuri's character is a quite one,but thts not my point,how well you express your character and how well the audience understand your character is THE POINT.

PS.i am reporting this topic myself..please dont comment further.
i hope i have cleared the air as to what i wanted to say,and what you guys understood.
i did not intend to hurt anyone's sentiments.😊

and trust me every girl wud luk beautiful with loads of make up put on,so lets not tok bout being pretty here!

You are now being palin rude...and you are just petty attention seeker...

Even i love Sanaya but that doesn't mean i go on criticizing other people's appearance and i agree that she does look tall and her build is not slim...but who said heroines should be tiny puny...

and well she is better than many other debutantes 

I love her and yes stop criticizing and answering back each and every person who supports her like immature person...you don't like her is you view and we like is our view...

And we much better and mature than silly people who criticize other people's appearances!!!!

Oh and yes i feel she is improving in the acting department also...We should give her chance and i wish all the best!!!
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

i agree here... pankhudi have very limited expressions.. i dont like how she goes blank sometimes without a dialogue and without an expression... its really confusing

i never noticed the height thing...but still adi and pankhudi looks gud together.. 

noticed it too