-Neferet- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Straight to the point i am gonna be!
so for starters,i noe everyone here adore Disha Parmar aka Pankhuri..and awl..sorry to say but i dont

Reasons: 

she's taller than Aditya!it like  a tower in front of building..even build wise too much too handle..

sometimes i feel like it shud have been the other way round,nakuul playing the girl and disha playing the guy! ๐Ÿ˜†

another thing maybe you guys are too star struck to notice it,but Disha has got no  expression...same face for all xpressions!๐Ÿ˜†

in fact I get confused as to wat she's exactly feeling??sad/happy/confused/angry??
OMG!!!๐Ÿฅฑ

And yes if you guys have the courage tell me why i am wrong,dont just report it !๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey mihi,y yaar u saying lyk diz. Disha s young and have great expression at each time..according 2 my view, she acting well๐Ÿ˜ณ Shivam ji,1ly lyk tat.always doubted,anger luk.!(even he was happy).. I Love My charm queen Pankhu!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Disha is tall but she looks pretty.  Cv's must have seen something in her ..that's why she is on the show. Initially, I use to notice it but now I am used to it and love Paya as a couple.  Really , both of them look great together!!!

-Neferet- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silsha

Hey mihi,y yaar u saying lyk diz. Disha s young and have great expression at each time..according 2 my view, she acting well๐Ÿ˜ณ Shivam ji,1ly lyk tat.always doubted,anger luk.!(even he was happy).. I Love My charm queen Pankhu!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

yea please tell which xpression she has,nakuul has got a talent in acting,but disha..i really dun understand wat she actually wants to portray!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
-Neferet- thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyualka

Disha is tall but she looks pretty.  Cv's must have seen something in her ..that's why she is on the show. Initially, I use to notice it but now I am used to it and love Paya as a couple.  Really , both of them look great together!!!

Pretty and so dumb..we have all seen better actresses like sanaya and rati..do i need say more?? ๐Ÿค”
i hardly notice her,so dunno if they look  good together or not! ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by mihikamahakal - 11 years ago
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I too noticed the height prob initially...now kinda used 2 it...But it will be better if she shed sum weight..She is mottu nowadays. I lobe Paya chemistry

Perfomancewise I find she is ok...cute and pretty..Not gud as Nakuul..still manage and I like her
Edited by anusha.cochin - 11 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I had the height thing too at the beginning, but she is surely a good actress :) you really can't help If daily soaps require their lead girl to cry almost everyday or let's say never be at peace so you really can't make out the versitality ! Also she is not a bubbly or loud character !
Plus--- her new haircut has made a big difference to her persona ! She looks way more younger and equally stylish to Adi now :)
And if you notice her in the earlier episodes in choli and in her attire in adi's Sangeet or Pankhuri's Sangeet se has shed weight and its more of her body built that she can only look skinny to a certain level ! Same goes to nakuul, he can never look like salman khan or KSG since even a bulky body can't suit his height or persona :P
Plus, lets not compare them two :) even I like nakuul more but can't ignore he has been in the acting field for years now where as his is Disha's debut :) and I still find her way better than some other debutant leads !Edited by CraziestGurtian - 11 years ago
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree here... pankhudi have very limited expressions.. i dont like how she goes blank sometimes without a dialogue and without an expression... its really confusing

i never noticed the height thing...but still adi and pankhudi looks gud together.. 
f.s.m thumbnail
U better use some better language next time .. 
Disha is NOT taller than Nakuul ... Check their Offscreen pics you will see by yourself ... 
And for your point regard that Disha has no expressions ... I must say you should open your eyes and see her through the wedding-bus scene traveling episodes .. U will get your answer ... 

And the next ... If you don't like her ..  THEN JUST DON'T TALK ABOUT HER !! There are members here who trully loves her the way she is !! 

And at last ... Disha is just new to this industry !! She IS WAY better than the other 'new' actresses .. So stop comparing her !!

-Neferet- thumbnail

Originally posted by: f.s.m

U better use some better language next time .. 

Disha is NOT taller than Nakuul ... Check their Offscreen pics you will see by yourself ... 
And for your point regard that Disha has no expressions ... I must say you should open your eyes and see her through the wedding-bus scene traveling episodes .. U will get your answer ... 

And the next ... If you don't like her ..  THEN JUST DON'T TALK ABOUT HER !! There are members here who trully loves her the way she is !! 

And at last ... Disha is just new to this industry !! She IS WAY better than the other 'new' actresses .. So stop comparing her !!

Ohh..missy!i asked you to tell me why u disagree with me i didnt ask you how i shud use my language in the first place!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

And yes,to be very fair,i appreciate these guys.so i have all the right to bash them,this is in concern for making the show get more audience.๐Ÿ˜ณ

apart from tht people agree,and if someone disagrees,thts their problem,not MINE!there wud be some ppl not agreeing!

Ohh,so she showed SOME expression ONCE UPON a TIME!!COOL!

Lets be honest sweety,she can either SMILE or NOT SMILE! ๐Ÿ˜†

and trust me every girl wud luk beautiful with loads of make up put on,so lets not tok bout being pretty here!

And next tym you reply,i wudnt tell u to mind ur language,but just think colly and logically over wat i have said. 
i havent used any abusive language.๐Ÿ˜Š