Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Dumb dumber Dumbest!

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Straight to the point i am gonna be!
so for starters,i noe everyone here adore Disha Parmar aka Pankhuri..and awl..sorry to say but i dont

Reasons: 

she's taller than Aditya!it like  a tower in front of building..even build wise too much too handle..

sometimes i feel like it shud have been the other way round,nakuul playing the girl and disha playing the guy! LOL

another thing maybe you guys are too star struck to notice it,but Disha has got no  expression...same face for all xpressions!LOL

in fact I get confused as to wat she's exactly feeling??sad/happy/confused/angry??
OMG!!!Sleepy

And yes if you guys have the courage tell me why i am wrong,dont just report it !Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7DesdemonaBlueSpiritakshaayashesherkobita

-CrazyPraT- IF-Sizzlerz
-CrazyPraT-
-CrazyPraT-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Hey mihi,y yaar u saying lyk diz. Disha s young and have great expression at each time..according 2 my view, she acting wellEmbarrassed Shivam ji,1ly lyk tat.always doubted,anger luk.!(even he was happy).. I Love My charm queen Pankhu!!!Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkipunjmaszshesherkobitaanusha.cochincherrypansyf.s.m

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Disha is tall but she looks pretty.  Cv's must have seen something in her ..that's why she is on the show. Initially, I use to notice it but now I am used to it and love Paya as a couple.  Really , both of them look great together!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkipunjmaszshesherkobitaanusha.cochin

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silsha

Hey mihi,y yaar u saying lyk diz. Disha s young and have great expression at each time..according 2 my view, she acting wellEmbarrassed Shivam ji,1ly lyk tat.always doubted,anger luk.!(even he was happy).. I Love My charm queen Pankhu!!!Embarrassed

yea please tell which xpression she has,nakuul has got a talent in acting,but disha..i really dun understand wat she actually wants to portray!! Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaanusha.cochin

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

Disha is tall but she looks pretty.  Cv's must have seen something in her ..that's why she is on the show. Initially, I use to notice it but now I am used to it and love Paya as a couple.  Really , both of them look great together!!!

Pretty and so dumb..we have all seen better actresses like sanaya and rati..do i need say more?? Ermm
i hardly notice her,so dunno if they look  good together or not! LOL

Edited by mihikamahakal - 09 November 2012 at 2:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
I too noticed the height prob initially...now kinda used 2 it...But it will be better if she shed sum weight..She is mottu nowadays. I lobe Paya chemistry

Perfomancewise I find she is ok...cute and pretty..Not gud as Nakuul..still manage and I like her

Edited by anusha.cochin - 09 November 2012 at 3:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neferet-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I had the height thing too at the beginning, but she is surely a good actress :) you really can't help If daily soaps require their lead girl to cry almost everyday or let's say never be at peace so you really can't make out the versitality ! Also she is not a bubbly or loud character !
Plus--- her new haircut has made a big difference to her persona ! She looks way more younger and equally stylish to Adi now :)
And if you notice her in the earlier episodes in choli and in her attire in adi's Sangeet or Pankhuri's Sangeet se has shed weight and its more of her body built that she can only look skinny to a certain level ! Same goes to nakuul, he can never look like salman khan or KSG since even a bulky body can't suit his height or persona :P
Plus, lets not compare them two :) even I like nakuul more but can't ignore he has been in the acting field for years now where as his is Disha's debut :) and I still find her way better than some other debutant leads !

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 09 November 2012 at 5:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszanusha.cochinf.s.m

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
i agree here... pankhudi have very limited expressions.. i dont like how she goes blank sometimes without a dialogue and without an expression... its really confusing

i never noticed the height thing...but still adi and pankhudi looks gud together.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neferet-anusha.cochinOmkaRaman

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index