Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

a reply:FAN FIC Writers of IPKKND want to know... - Page 3

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Nausha,

Thank you so much for this post. I will continue to write as I am almost at the end of my story and will not leave it like that. When I first began I told myself that I will write because I have something to say whether anyone read it or not. In the next 7 months people convinced me I was doing the right thing. Now, I will continue until the end of the story at least.

Thank you 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hopefully in the future as of now it is a big no from my side or else the wounds will freshen up again 
and so sweet of u
Polkadots78 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meera30

Hey Naushi!

You know I am already writing something so I ain't going to stop but I am only wondering how many readers will still be around to read :)

Thanks for such a sweet note! Means a lot!

Meera, pls keep writing. I am sure your  fan base is completely independent of the state of the show...we will keep reading and commenting and living the arshi moments through your stories..
TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I stopped watching this show regularly months ago and wills surely keep writing coz thanks to this I found a new found passion for it. Thank you to all of you do read my work although the names of the characters are all I have in common with the show
nnhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: TeleFan

I stopped watching this show regularly months ago and wills surely keep writing coz thanks to this I found a new found passion for it. Thank you to all of you do read my work although the names of the characters are all I have in common with the show

please do continue otherwise how will i spend my days when i would have no blog to stalk like i do yours...
nnhk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

Thank you, for the pm. And your sweet words also.

Well, said. Please all writers continue on writing, there is nothing worse than a story left incomplete. Even though i am not very vocal on many threads about my admiration towards their writing and the tales they weave. But i follow quite a few, and have fallen for their Arnav and Khushi. And i hope those writers will continue to write.

I will definitely keep on reading and writing.

i will soon be starting a new thread with the links to some of my favorite writers. so keep me posted please
nnhk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charlotte74

Hi Nausha,

Thank you so much for this post. I will continue to write as I am almost at the end of my story and will not leave it like that. When I first began I told myself that I will write because I have something to say whether anyone read it or not. In the next 7 months people convinced me I was doing the right thing. Now, I will continue until the end of the story at least.

Thank you 

please continue and if you start a blog do let me know please
saucechips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Naushi,

Thanks dear, it's really sweet of you..

Good to know you guys would still be around..

Though my FF has been completed, I might write something again, here or on a blog, hopefully :)

Cheers!
nnhk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saucechips

Hey Naushi,

Thanks dear, it's really sweet of you..

Good to know you guys would still be around..

Though my FF has been completed, I might write something again, here or on a blog, hopefully :)

Cheers!

would love to read whatever you write... do send the link to the blog

cutelittleangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yup even i was thinking the same that why wud we stop writing our works??
by reading FFs, OSs and SSs...we will get a chance to smile...atleast... 😊
i will surely continue my FF... 😃