Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaza_deen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
exactly my point...
Originally posted by: cathu

he is not unprofessional ... dnt knw  the exact  reason of BS leaving ... but he is not only one who left the show... they are many actors opted out thir  respective  shows  due to various reason so why blame to barun...

i will support barun alwz...whetever the matter..

naaza_deen thumbnail
thankyou...
Originally posted by: alonebird

Well said...
Totally agreed...
It is neccessary to remember those things to that type of ppl...

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree!
Health is a must for anyone! 
He looks exhausted nowadays! He surely needs a break!
If he has a short break and then returns to the show everyone would be really happy! 
If he is opting to quit its still fine with us because at the end of the day ITS HIS LIFE!
We all Love You Barun no matter what! 
Good Luck Buddy! :) 
BellatrixAndTom thumbnail
Thanks for making this post. For every 100 bashers of Barun, even if there is one true fan who can come into THIS forum and make such a lovely post, Barun is indeed lucky. You know, when I read the posts written by true Barun fans, the bashing posts are immediately forgotten:) Will always support Barun no matter what the reason behind him quitting is.
naaza_deen thumbnail
thankyou so much buddy...i love to believe in barun.
Originally posted by: BellatrixAndTom

Thanks for making this post. For every 100 bashers of Barun, even if there is one true fan who can come into THIS forum and make such a lovely post, Barun is indeed lucky. You know, when I read the posts written by true Barun fans, the bashing posts are immediately forgotten:) Will always support Barun no matter what the reason behind him quitting is.