Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF Writers of IPKKND want to know..(UPD Pg. 23) (Page 6)

-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Honestly saying, if the PH gets a new guy for khushi and arnav is completely sidelined then I won't be able to read ArHi fanfics coz it would be too painful but Id the shows respectfully ends with ArHi as the lead then I'm still interested in the fanfics
agree
if they wanna show sarun then its ok but if not...then...

im not interested.

and gul..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonster..sur..kuts

-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

I will definitely continue to write coz i want to keep OUR ARHSI ALIVE in my works and no matter what the out come is whether the show ends or still runs my characters would always be ARSHI and only ARSHI. The only change i have to make is put on pics of Barun as Arnav Singh Raizada. Nothing else will change.

I love them and will love them no matter what.

Yes i would still read KC (karmachameleon) , Sandy's, shrad's, madhu's, saucenchip's, sim's and vani's work if they continue. and i will never step back from motivating them as much as possible.
I love sim's nd sandy's work...
sim [ ArhiAbhiya] u rockkk babes :-D

n sandy..
U r my sister.
Bas.
nothing more to say.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonsterkooltoad

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by napstermonster

How many of you guys are still interested in following our Fan Fictions? Given the mass exodus of stars, its only a matter of time before the show ends. OR, if they introduce some new guy for Khushi, then the Arnav-Khushi who are stars in all of our works basically gets replaces on screen with Khushi+Some-Random-Guy.  ASR, as he exists right now, will soon just exist--in fan fictions

So, given the state of the forum, and the many of you (and us) who are completely shattered by the ending of the most magical on-screen couple since SKR-Kajol, we writers want to know:

(A) Are you readers still interested in following our stories?

Absolutely!

Please read
the appeal I made yesterday to all you FF writers. Unfortunaetly the post got lost in the chaos of the day and of course, there was never a hope in hell of it having the kind of reach your post would have!
So thank fo
r this post.
This is what I said in my post--

One of the best things that has come out of this show is the brilliant crop of writers who have given us such pleasure with the magical stories they have woven around ASR and Khushi.Clap

While IPK has created this unforgettable couple -ASR and Khushi, it is the FF writers on this forum who have managed to bring these two amazing characters to life in so many forms and shapes, giving us immense joy and pleasure as they have led us through the lives of these two people in their amazing and wonderful stories.

But now that the show is in a state of flux and we are being left rudderless mid way through the story of ASR and Khushi in the show, my sincerest request is to the all the FF writers to give us the closure the show has deprived us of by completing your stories

Please, please, dear writers, update your stories, complete them and give us the satisfaction of seeing Arnav and Khushi reach their journey's end and achieving a togetherness that the show could only hint at but never give us,

Please don't leave us hankering and yearning to know what has happened to the two. Please finish your stories.

(B) If the show ends, or if the plot brings in a new jodi, will you guys still be following the old IPKKND characters and Arnav/Khushi pairing as we have created them in our works?

To be honest, I for one, do not relate the characters of Arnav/Khushi in the FFS that I read to the ones in the show. They are dfferent beings with distinct personaities, inhabiting their own worlds in their own unique ways.

So I would definitely read any FF

(C) Will it be too painful? Seriously...think about this one...will it hurt to read the parallel universe of the fan fictions when the actual show has basically screwed us all?

I think quite the opposite, your FFs will give us the closure that the show has denied us. All the outrage I see in the forum stems from the sense of betrayal of one of the most fundamental aspects of the relationship between the narrator and the audience- that of the narrator telling a consistent tale doing justice to the characters and their story and bringing the tale to close where the reader is left with a sense of having understood a littel more about what it means to live in this world.

(D) Which stories are you following that you want continued? Because right now, trust me, most of us writers---we are in shock and feeling hugely demotivated. 

I can absultely understand and sympathise with the state you all are in and the sense of the futility of it all. But think for a moment, if people like yourselves who have such creative resources feel this way, what about readers like ourselves whose only hope for a sense of closure is in your wonderful stories?!?
 Some of theh most popular stories are at a critical juncture, so I would hope they would at least be completed so we are left with something.

Your own stories- Perfection and A girl named Khushi are ones I am hoping depserately you will complete.

I would love Gargee and Applebee/Bingala to complete their stories. The games we play, for instance is poised at a very critcal point and it would be very unfair if we were left at the edge of the cliff wondering what happened next.

I sincerely hope Angel Teen, Nmyra, Doe Eyes, Kalyani, Saucy Chips, Warriorprincess continue their wonderful stories.

These are some of the writers I've taken from of top off my head but the list could go on and on.

All I am asking you FF writers is please complete your stories. Do not leave us floundering mid way as the show has done. After all we have been with you since the beginning of the stories, do we not deserve a closure?

If you guys are even interested in the fictions, we'll probably continue our work, if not, expect your favorite stories to grind to a stop. So, if you like some fiction, and want it to go on--...tell us!

Love,
Navin

PS: I speak for myself and a few writer buddies, so I have taken the liberty of  using the phrase "us writers" to mean only those who write for IPKKND, and write serial Fan Fictions/Short Stories.

Edited by Japonica - 09 November 2012 at 2:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonsterNmyraGodsEye

Kurup IF-Dazzler
Kurup
Kurup

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
CVS have mde fun of the loyal viewers of IPK, and my humble request is plz dont make fun of loyal readers like me by quitting.  as it is there were few talented writers who have quit the forum and now because of the actors quitting and being replaced I donot want to miss atleast this form of entertainment tat is by reading all the fictions from talented writers. 

do continue with all ur writings the same way irrespective of the condition of the show...coz SARUN rocked, are rocking and will always rock in our heart, in our brain, in our mind, in our dreams all day and night,.,the onbly way to make them alive and rocking always is through fictions...

so my humble request with folded hands plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz dont stop writing...do ctoninue and do keep barun and sanaya alive..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonsterGodsEyeJaponicakuts-Koeli_Appy-

ArnavKhushijodi IF-Dazzler
ArnavKhushijodi
ArnavKhushijodi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Continue with your work dear which we know will only become more difficult with the separation of our favourite jodi Arshi in IPKKND!! But many people will look for solace in your FF's and OS when the disaster strikes!!!

et_tu_achu Groupbie
et_tu_achu
et_tu_achu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
I am one of those silent readers who fan fiction writers apparently love to hate. In my defence, I have shown my appreciation and support to all those awesome writers and their stories with my liberal use of the 'like' button. But today, I feel the need to take some time out to thank all those people whose stories have made Arnav and Khushi come alive for me in ways that sometimes even the show didnt manage to. For the past year or so, I have stalked your threads every waking hour and waited anxiously for your updates. Yesterday, however, was another story. Because of all the questions surrounding the show, I couldnt bring myself to read a single ff/ss/os yesterday. Today, I feel like I am in a better place and I can say with some level of certainty that if Arnav- Khushi cease to exist onscreen because of a new lead being introduced or because of the show ending, I will look to your  stories to keep them alive in my mind. So please carry on with your amazing work and let Arnav and Khushi live on.  

Edited by et_tu_achu - 09 November 2012 at 2:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonstersmitzyGodsEyeJaponicakuts-Koeli_Appy-

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Please writers keep writing...
I was wondering since y'day about this... Pls pls continue writing...

It will keep me connected to arhi in different forms and stories...
I want to keep them alive in my imagination thru ur stories... :)

Edited by kooltoad - 09 November 2012 at 2:06am

annys Goldie
annys
annys

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I will read Ffs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonster-Koeli_Appy-

Go to top