Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF Writers of IPKKND want to know..(UPD Pg. 23) (Page 24)

-Aria- IF-Dazzler
-Aria-
-Aria-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
@TM

Hello,

Do continue to write. 

Writing post the show wrap-up is rewarding in the most unimaginable way, a way to keep those characters alive and also accord a proper closure. And creativity has no end. 

I've been writing for another fictional couple and its been three years but its been a wonderful experience and your readers who will stick through will surprise you the most  :)

cheers!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SyedaFaiza

SyedaFaiza Goldie
SyedaFaiza
SyedaFaiza

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
200 %
 YES
I WILL...

IF  u writers will continue to write

Edited by SyedaFaiza - 26 November 2012 at 10:52pm
nam_adi Senior Member
nam_adi
nam_adi

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Great :). I will definitely follow you on your blog too. Will send the PM with my email address. 

Thank you for not letting us down!
Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
A big,big, big, THANK YOU, Navin. I so look forward to reading your stories to their end. Hug to you for your assurance.
dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Hey dear!
Thanks for this post! I consider it as a good platform to express my thoughts.

I am a writer myself and I don't intend to stop writing even if the show goes off the air. I can't let this magic to stop. These characters in the show, these ff stories and i should admit the show itself in the beginning was a delight to watch and admire. I have so many precious memories attached to these characters.

I was in doubt whether this IF forum would be active or not. If it wont be active or open, then I would like to convey to those friends who read my work that I will be still active with my stories in my blogs. You can continue reading there.

And regarding your questions.

(A) Are you readers still interested in following our stories?

Yes!

(B) If the show ends, or if the plot brings in a new jodi, will you guys still be following the old IPKKND characters and Arnav/Khushi pairing as we have created them in our works?

I will be following the old IPKKND characters and of course our Arnav/Khushi pairing

(C) Will it be too painful? Seriously...think about this one...will it hurt to read the parallel universe of the fan fictions when the actual show has basically screwed us all?

No. the show could have turned to a major milestone in the history of TV with its global audience and appreciation for the story theme. But they screwed royally!

(D) Which stories are you following that you want continued? Because right now, trust me, most of us writers---we are in shock and feeling hugely demotivated. 

There are numerous stories which I follow including yours 'Perfection'-it would be a long list! If you really want me to name them, then I can. Please let me know by PM.

If you guys are even interested in the fictions, we'll probably continue our work, if not, expect your favorite stories to grind to a stop. So, if you like some fiction, and want it to go on--...tell us!

Yes. Plz do continue.

Love,
Maya

PS: I speak for myself and a few writer buddies, so I have taken the liberty of  using the phrase "us writers" to mean only those who write for IPKKND, and write serial Fan Fictions/Short Stories
Thank you!

Edited by dreamymaya - 27 November 2012 at 7:16am
Amanda.Lim IF-Dazzler
Amanda.Lim
Amanda.Lim

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
A . Yes Yes and Yes

B. Arnav and Khushi forever :D

C. Nope.. It is understandable that it is purely fictional and if the story is good, then i believe it would never be a pain to be read... :P

D. All the stories which have ArShi in them has to be continuedWink

annab Goldie
annab
annab

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
There r some awesome writers in this forum..i'm a huge fan of Masam,appy-indy,Tina ,Zara ,aveiro,Vani, arisai,Madhu 123, lazyleaves,Samaiyaipkknd ...Oh god there r so many...so, its a kind request to those wonderful writers for not stop writing their stories..For me arnav- khushi lives in their stories even after the show's end..Thank u.
nishi22 IF-Rockerz
nishi22
nishi22

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Writers shud keep writing...plz plz plz

Go to top