Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF Writers of IPKKND want to know..(UPD Pg. 23) (Page 22)

Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for taking the time out to actually ask readers for feedback. This is one of the reasons (apart from your stellar writing skills) why I admire you so much.

Here's my response on the queries you'd asked:

A) I'm most definitely interested in following 'Perfection'. To tell you the truth, ever since the kidnap track, I have been far more an acolyte of your FF than the actual serial. The gap just kept getting wider with the botched 'wooing/ Arnav's redemption in his own way' track on the show. The latest retrospective transformation of Arnav's past into a sporty, fun loving, 'Yo--mate!' type college dude was the last straw, really...So no matter what happens now in the serial, for me, the essence of what IPKKND was, and should have been, is embodied in your work.

So please do continue Perfection. That, and Homecoming, are 2 of my very favorite works on the forum. If you ever wrote a sequel to Homecoming, set another few years into the future, I would be among the first to read that as well!

B) No matter if the serial ends. Or if a new male star enters as Arnav. Or worse still, the serial makers dispose of ASR's character in some trite, shoddy way-- supposed death/ disappearance blah blah, and pair Khushi up with random new male character. Don't care. Most probably won't watch, may even stop reading daily updates. But still, would definitely want to read gripping, beautifully woven FFs like yours.

C) Your question on whether it would hurt too much to follow an alternate universe on Fan Fictions, while the actual show basically screwed us big time, was really a thought provoking one. Good point there.

While I am truly frustrated, that the makers chose to show such lazy disdain for a brainchild which could have gone on to achieve so much more--I will be always grateful for the major part of a year during which we got Barun & Sanaya in such electrifying, compelling performances that truly brightened weekday evenings. I just wish the CVs had taken the time, effort and sincerity to keep the back story straight and further develop identifiable plot lines...But it is what it is...

The way I would look at it is, for me 'Perfection' is IPKKND going forward. In many ways, I have considered it so for the last several months. As far as I am concerned, your writing is not the 'alternate universe' at all, if the serial goes forward in a muddle headed, chaotic, character butchering manner, that will be the alternate (and very avoidable) universe.

I sincerely and humbly urge you to not get demotivated and leave your work now. I am still keeping my fingers crossed for a Diwali update!!

Cheers--and wish you & your family a Very Very Happy & Prosperous Diwali!

Edited by RamnVij - 12 November 2012 at 5:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonsterdreamymayamoomin4455

N0306 IF-Dazzler
N0306
N0306

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
(A) Are you readers still interested in following our stories?

Yes, I am interested in reading the stories. Your stories keep us going.

(B) If the show ends, or if the plot brings in a new jodi, will you guys still be following the old IPKKND characters and Arnav/Khushi pairing as we have created them in our works?

I have stopped following the show ages ago when it started loosing it's charm. Hence, it doesn't matter what the show comes with. If they pair Khushi with someone else.. it is always going to be Arnav-Khushi for me. I was not the one who would watch daily soaps but this show caught my attention and the fact that I fell in love with the characters..

(C) Will it be too painful? Seriously...think about this one...will it hurt to read the parallel universe of the fan fictions when the actual show has basically screwed us all?

No, it will not. Atleast not for me, I am not following the show anymore the way I used to do. For me ARHI is alive in your works and I will keep reading them.

(D) Which stories are you following that you want continued? Because right now, trust me, most of us writers---we are in shock and feeling hugely demotivated.

I am going to follow all the stories I have been reading. I wouldn't want any writers to stop writing or stop the stories.  Actually, it shouldn't matter to readers or writers, most of the stories here have created far better magic than the show itself with the characters and I don't think you should be dependant on the show; they should be dependant on your awesome stories.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonsterdreamymayareflorated

Deepa876 Senior Member
Deepa876
Deepa876

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I know the current state of affairs is disheartening for every fan of IPKKND & specially to the fan fic writers cos there goes there source of inspiration. Still I would love & appreciate if you all are able to continue with your respective stories ( I believe rest of the forum waasis will agree )
If not through the actual serial atleast the ff's can give us the passion, love, drama & happy ending that we all signed up for.
There are so many amazingly gifted writers here, each & everyone has a different story to tell but all of them are just as intriguing as the other one. Everyone has captured these two characters beautifully via their fics. Here are a few of my favorite writers that come to mind-

Charollete74, Warriorprincess, Kalyani, Krani, Shradhhask, Angelteen, Inked, Gargee & bingala, Tina, Shikhakhushi, Saucechips, Tia.o, Vedu22, Meera, Serialjunkie, Lazyleaves, Maxine, Arisai, Omoraboti, Rasgulla & of course you Napstermonster.

Plus many many more of talented ff writers. So please all of you wonderful people do continue & let us live & enjoy this epic love story through your eyes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonster

-Shalu- Senior Member
-Shalu-
-Shalu-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
There are a lot of new, well loved and awesome writers in the forum and I sincerely request and hope that they will continue writing for the sake of our favorite couple and for their readers. Though we are disheartened by the recent events, I would definitely continue supporting the amazing FF/SS/OS that are being written in the forum.

Kudos to all the amazing writers in the forum. U guys rock and I sincerely mean it! Though fictional, Arnav and Khushi will always be close to our hearts and I hope that they will be kept alive through the writers. I have given up on the show but I will not give up on the stories. Hope u guys will keep being inspired and motivated. All the best!   Smile

Edited by Shalu87 - 18 November 2012 at 6:29am

napstermonster

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
No pls..

Just now we understood we dont mean anything to anybody else except us.. we only can understand each other's pain or love ..

So all the writers be there for us with your imaginative support to preserve our arshi in our mundane lives

never stop .. this is your baby now not their .. they have already done enough..

love u all the awesome writers in this forum.. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonstermoomin4455

r2908 Newbie
r2908
r2908

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Yes please continue writting guys. Your stories are what keep us going.

napstermonster

wonderblake IF-Dazzler
wonderblake
wonderblake

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
I am going to read the stories whatever happens,

There are such wonderful writers here, I wouldn't want to miss them

napstermonster

heahmad Senior Member
heahmad
heahmad

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Honestly, for me, it's a 'no'...I cannot handle reading FFs nor watching VMs nor repeating Ismailvegmaze Love Scenes...

All the older perfect awesome eps...are  now, just like...uff, I don't know...somehow not the same...

Maybe time...? I can't say for how long...won't be anytime soon, I don't think...
It took a while after Geet...but there was IPK overlap then to distract...this time...nothing. Just a big ending...

My dil weeps...it really does

napstermonster

Go to top