Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF Writers of IPKKND want to know..(UPD Pg. 23) (Page 21)

LadyR Goldie
LadyR
LadyR

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
When memories are written, they can never be erased, these fan fictions will always keep alive Arnav ad Khushi even if they disappear from our screens, please continue to write them all, so much talent out there and reading is a form of therapy for me, its escapisim from the the drudgery of the real world.

As true fans we should respect the decision of Barun, if he wishes to quit for what ever reason, he is entitled to do so and is not obliged to discuss his personal reasons with us. I personally wish him, Sanaya Akshay, Deepali, Daljit, and Karan the best for the future.

Perhaps the powers that are behind the scenes can be decent and grown up for once, make an official announcement and  end the show on a positive note, so as not leave a bitter taste in anyone's mouth, after all Diwal is all about sweetness and light.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonsterGodsEye

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
actually i am grateful from deep down my heart to all you fan fiction writers be it ss or os whatever, for keeping the arnav and khushi alive. even after ipkknd ends with or without barun, i will keep reading stories on arnav and khushi whoever will update here, because i believe that the characters arnav and khushi are eternal in our lovely fan fictions, no gul-shit, or creepy sp can play politics on them, they will continue to live as long as you writers want them in your creative stories.

hence my request to all the amazing writers here is that please do not let go of this talent which, i know, some of you must have discovered in this forum itself after seeing arnav and khushi on the show, it is not worth to let go your gifted talent just because some channel and production playing dirty.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonster

neverbefore Goldie
neverbefore
neverbefore

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
To be honest, the Fan Fics are the only thing I log onto IF for now...to me, they continue the heart and soul of IPK...as it was in its prime...not the watered down version it's become.

I continued to read fan fic for a few US serials which ended years ago.  It's just plain comforting to be able to continue reading about characters that I've invested emotions in.

So, in answer to your questions:

(A) YES!!!!  The obsession with IPK lives on with the fan fics...and they are so much more satisfying than the serial could ever be!!

(B) YES!!!  It's Arshi all the way...

(C)  Nope, uh-uh *shaking head*...really...no!! It would hurt more to NOT be able to read them

(D)  I'm following a whole host of them...probably too many!! Probably easier to name a few of the authors...YOU! ; Anne; Munchy; Chani; Gargee; Bingala; serialjunkie; Kalyaani; Arisai; Cloud9; warriorprincess;Kitti; lazyleaves; throughmirrors; ..Naina..;Krani; Omoraboti; Inked; chetanahooda; mistyrains;-doe-eyes-;-publicenemy-...

A sincere heartfelt plea for you all to continue!!! Big smile Heart

Edited by neverbefore - 11 November 2012 at 8:29am

napstermonster

leanne_1983 IF-Dazzler
leanne_1983
leanne_1983

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Please fanfic writers. PLEASE PLEASE do continue. You are our only hope to keep the story of ArShi going.

napstermonsterGodsEye

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Please don't stop writing FF's! I love them! Whatever happens all I know ArHi created history with such amazing chemistry! I have to seriously give a standing ovation to all the writers who write such good FF's! Although I read the completed ones :)

napstermonster

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post, i have given up on show. But love the ff writers in here they. Have improvised arhi and will happy to read to keep arhi alive

napstermonsterGodsEye

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Please don't stop writing. It is a humble request. You guys are brilliant and talented in your own way, and not completing your stories is a shame!
As for my stories, no I shall not stop writing :)

-Vee

GodsEye

paaskhanna Senior Member
paaskhanna
paaskhanna

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
My sincere request to all the talented writers on this forum ...
Please please continue to write. To be honest, there are days when your writings are the only things which interest me on forum.

have been reading  a whole lot of them...probably too many!! (As per my family :))
Can recall names of few of the authors...You; Anne; Munchy; Chani; Gargee; Bingala; serialjunkie; Kalyaani; Arisai; Cloud9; warriorprincess;Kitti; lazyleaves; throughmirrors; ..Naina..;Krani; Omoraboti; Inked; chetanahooda; mistyrains;-doe-eyes-;-publicenemy; and few more , sorry guys am very bad with names :(

A sincere request for you all to continue!!! As am hoping to continue living in our Arshiland even if only through fiction writing... Keep it up guys donot give up writing

Poonam

GodsEye

Go to top