Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF Writers of IPKKND want to know..(UPD Pg. 23) (Page 13)

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
I don't deny that readership has taken a huge hit recently. It's upsetting, but I know the reason why now, so can't complain. I write mostly for "nirmal anand" and then for a few dedicated readers who I know enjoy reading what I write. I have no delusions of my work being anything amazing...its just a stress buster and something I enjoy doing. Bas. 

So, while I found it very hard to write the day before yesterday, I did sit down and pen a chapter last night. I usually write a chapter in an hour and a half. This one took twice as long, because I was distracted and not as focused as I should be. But I got it done. It made me happy. And I'd like to think it made who ever read it happy also. 

So, will I stop writing? Likely no. Unless I feel I have no story left. LOL (famous last words, those). 

I'd encourage all writers to continue writing. This is the time to dig deep and ask yourself why you write. Do you write because you like writing? Well then, that shouldn't change because of all the ongoing naatak. Don't stop doing something that makes you happy people. Just don't. 

Much needed post Navin! Thanks for the platform to say this. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Iyamnurm-Siaa-napstermonstersmitzyminimuffin86emistryipkkndfanforevaasha...meera30EXPELLIARMUS-iLoveZaynMalik

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
people in geet forum n DMG still write.. but the motivation to write n read is defo reduced 

iam no longer interested in reading mayur fics coz the show ended hope its not same with arhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonster

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
(A) Are you readers still interested in following our stories? 

Yes of course.  If the show Story is ruined with this other man for Khushi...the ff land is the only place where we get to see this magic.  In fact when all this nonsense blew up, my first thought was that I hope the ff writers are still able to write...

(B) If the show ends, or if the plot brings in a new jodi, will you guys still be following the old IPKKND characters and Arnav/Khushi pairing as we have created them in our works?

Yes!!!!!!!

(C) Will it be too painful? Seriously...think about this one...will it hurt to read the parallel universe of the fan fictions when the actual show has basically screwed us all?

Yes, it will be painful but the alternative of not reading and not connecting to this pair is even more painful.  The loss unbearable.  This will be a good crutch.

(D) Which stories are you following that you want continued? Because right now, trust me, most of us writers---we are in shock and feeling hugely demotivated.  

I am a very prolific reader...The writers whose stories I follow know me.  I am such a vocal readerWink.  I already reached out to some to urge the continuation but I read  quite a few...among them are Sandy, Appy, Gargee, Kalyani, Meera30, Rashika, Shraddaska, Napstermonster, lnked, Bingala! Charlotte, Mariahmohan, Madmaxine...Munchy, HoH, SerialJunkie , Telefan and I plan to read a lot more authors about whom I have heard but not really had time to get to...

If you guys are even interested in the fictions, we'll probably continue our work, if not, expect your favorite stories to grind to a stop. So, if you like some fiction, and want it to go on--...tell us!

Please, please ff writers...continue...If you guys stop, things really will go dark in my world.  

FF's are a great motivation some days to get thru the stressful day so I can then immerse myself in this fantasy world and forget the reality.  Yes, real life is that dreary some days!!!!!!

Edited by Anamika100 - 09 November 2012 at 9:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonsterminimuffin86meera30

emistry IF-Dazzler
emistry
emistry

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
oh heck yea I am still going to be here reading all these wonderful stories!!

I hope all the authors continue.. cause I am addicted more the the stories than the show!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonsterfairy_stardust

fairy_stardust IF-Dazzler
fairy_stardust
fairy_stardust

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Here my say or vote! I will always read the FF whether the show closes or brings in another guy for Khushi. These stories are too close to me to give up reading...and yes I will still find the IPK charm and Arshi romance in the stories.

Does it hurt to know that these stories are not in the show? Not really...a bit for me. I am disappointed with the producers, CV and a little at the cast. The stories from fanfic remind me of the nok-jhok, romance, drama, action and comedy scenes. It's not fair on your followers to have the writers stop just 'cuz of this mess. We as the readers will try to inspire you with looong comment.

To me fanfic writers have made some awesome and inspiring Arshi stories...I feel better than the real CV(no chappals please!). So please don't stop.

napstermonstersmitzy

AngelMcQueen Goldie
AngelMcQueen
AngelMcQueen

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I am not a writer but i do understand. And whatever i am still gonna read all my ffs which i am following including appy, madhu, sandy tele fan anf many morr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonster

fairy_stardust IF-Dazzler
fairy_stardust
fairy_stardust

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Another point, IPK inspired you guys to write but it shouldn't let you stop doing that...keep writing till you feel the FF has reached a good place to stop. Create new one if you want to later. How can anyone not follow an Arshi inspired story? 

napstermonstersmitzy

ASRphanki IF-Dazzler
ASRphanki
ASRphanki

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
plzzz cont writing...u r rays of hope

napstermonsterGodsEye

Go to top