Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF Writers of IPKKND want to know..(UPD Pg. 23) (Page 12)

inajnar Goldie
inajnar
inajnar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
There was another thread by a reader asking writers to continue writing.

A )  And as long as you write I think readers will love to read them . In fact we are afraid  several beautiful FF s might remain unfinished due to this fracas.

B) Even now , several of you write stories set in an alternate world.  You help us see what the show doesn't give us.  So no problem, You write...We will imagine it in our heads ..never mind the show.

C) No ...on the other hand it might just be soothing to read them

D) Now which stories. that would be a long list. wont it ? .But well I guess i will bombard the writers to continue. 

Edited by inajnar - 09 November 2012 at 5:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEyemomo121

Anya_jain Senior Member
Anya_jain
Anya_jain

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Naveen..  whatever happening offscreen is sad, but losing out on such wonderful stories will be sadder.. Pls donot stop..
sskaug25 Senior Member
sskaug25
sskaug25

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
i would love to read the ffs but not khushi with another guy. only arnav and khushi's story. so continue i like to read novels. there are so many wonderful writers. you people continue to write but stick to arshi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Definitely would carry on reading!! Please don't stop writing!

As far as I'm concerned you can't take away the fact that we were given 2 brilliant, strong characters in the form of ASR and Khushi - they were sketched out so well and had amazing chemistry. The role of fanfiction is, paraphrasing a quote I heard from somewhere (can't remember the source) to take control over 'contemporary myths' created by corporations who as we have seen do not do full justice to the story they unfold.

I love how you writers use these characters as a jumping point to weave tales that give us your take on how they should be. You do a million times more justice to your stories and plots and the way you show character development than any PH. 

Totally your decision if you don't feel inspired, but hopefully when this furor dies down and people feel more mellow about things then it might be better - especially if the show ends (which I believe for everyone's sanity it should).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momo121

hojp Senior Member
hojp
hojp

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

I have been requesting all the FF writers to resume their outstanding work since yesterday...please please do continue with your work...Some of you are bloody brilliant and some storylines are way beter than that of the show..You people need not waste your creativity over  some issues in the show...

I second your opinion, i am so so fascinated about all FFs. At any cast dont stop writing your FFs

Congrats to all FF writers.
rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
As a reader I would certainly continue reading people's ff's.
Some ff's are better than the show.
As a writer I will certainly continue as arhi have become a permanent part of my life.
To all the other writers out their please do continue yr work.
Together we can keep arhi alive forever.
Kmandu Newbie
Kmandu
Kmandu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I will definitely and absolutely follow all the Arnav khushi fan fictions as that is the only way I can still take pleasure in my favorite Jodi.
Please do keep writing ...
meghnas Goldie
meghnas
meghnas

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
if the show ends, its the FFs that will let us remain close to our Arnav n Khushi Smile I always look forward to the awesome stories of the writers of this forum!

Edited by meghnas - 09 November 2012 at 6:25am

Go to top