Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Navin,

I would love to keep reading "How Kunal Roy Won" and also some of the other FF's and SS like "Smitar's" work!

It REALLY hurts that ARHI are going to be gone! IF they had ended the show we would have nothing to mourn accept the ENDING of the show!

NOW we have to mourn the ending of ARHI, which REALLY SUCKS! I wish the channel had NOT done this! The PH probably would have been totally fine with ending the show! But the channel want to carry it on!!

REALLY SUCKS! They dont CARE what the fans want! Is SP delusional enough to think that like SNS, the ARHI fans will accept another male lead for Khushi? This is NOT your run of the mill show! This is IPK, and ARSHI and SARUN! The most EPIC couple to grace SP and arguably Indian TV ever!

So they THINK this show can survive the exit of one of the main LEADS? 400 episodes and they STILL want to keep going with a NEW lead??
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes i'll read...appy,kc,sandy,vani,shraddha,rt,sazam these are my fav writers i'll follow their works...
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
0f c0urse we will read the fics irrespective 0f Arnav and the serial's fate...n0 rand0m guy will ever replace ARHI at least here am0ng us...let that c0ns0lati0n remain
nomad.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I understand it would be demotivating to write on the characters where in reality the actual show in a flumox. 

I, for one, have to say that through these Fan Fics, our most beloved characters will stay alive. Be it just through the name, they will still be remembered!

I would still want to read fan fics on the two characters: Arnav & Khushi no matter what the future if IPK is. 

tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i wud stil continue reading... n wud love to read more ..

these FFs r a gd way of keeping ASR n KKGSR as they r fr us.. n nt wht the PH n CV want to mk them..
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no matter what happens in the show, if it ends, if it gets replaced by some random dude
i will still follow the FFs i currently read and the new ones that come up, i enjoy reading them so much it will be a SHAME if people stop writing
and the Arnav and Khushi i see now and will always see no matter what happens is BARUN AND SANAYA no matter what
even if they replace arnav with a new face, its still Barun to me, even if a new guy enters khushis life Khushi is always Sanaya and her partner always Barun

so i will still read the fab stories u amazing writers post and in my own world we have created will still have the faces of Barun and Sanaya as Arnav and Khushi
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Of course I'd still read the FFs. It'll be sad if the show is gone I guess but truth is the show I first fell in love with ended a long time ago. It's only a mere shadow of what it was before. So I've already passed the nostalgic-for-the-old-days-when-I-read-awesome-FFs phase . 
Please keep writing if you can! 😊
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys you need to continue writing and i will be of course reading FF, SS, OS everything but only ARSHI one for me ARSHI is the best jodi and our IPK characters are best... anything to new character i will not be interested. I feel the writers on forum should continue writing ARSHI FF, SS, OS because it is the only way we guys can keep our fav jodi alive through the writings of our dear writers on forum... if BARUN is not continuing i will be not be watching IPK, or even discussing anything on forum, but will be continuing here to read the great work of our dear writers but only the ARSHI nobody else...for me arnav and khushi exist no other name with khushi will work for me... BEST wishes to all the writers hope you will all keep ARSHI alive always...😊
TheThoughtCrime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please Please continue. Now more so than ever.

I follow a lot of FF's. 😃
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I too am in shock

Seeing a new guy with Sanaya wil mess with my memories of Arshi, as well as all the wonderful FFs I have read, including your Perfection.  You are such a wonderful writer.

I don't know what to tell you 😕