Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
CVS have mde fun of the loyal viewers of IPK, and my humble request is plz dont make fun of loyal readers like me by quitting.  as it is there were few talented writers who have quit the forum and now because of the actors quitting and being replaced I donot want to miss atleast this form of entertainment tat is by reading all the fictions from talented writers. 

do continue with all ur writings the same way irrespective of the condition of the show...coz SARUN rocked, are rocking and will always rock in our heart, in our brain, in our mind, in our dreams all day and night,.,the onbly way to make them alive and rocking always is through fictions...

so my humble request with folded hands plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz dont stop writing...do ctoninue and do keep barun and sanaya alive..
ArnavKhushijodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Continue with your work dear which we know will only become more difficult with the separation of our favourite jodi Arshi in IPKKND!! But many people will look for solace in your FF's and OS when the disaster strikes!!!
ikyktinttt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am one of those silent readers who fan fiction writers apparently love to hate. In my defence, I have shown my appreciation and support to all those awesome writers and their stories with my liberal use of the 'like' button. But today, I feel the need to take some time out to thank all those people whose stories have made Arnav and Khushi come alive for me in ways that sometimes even the show didnt manage to. For the past year or so, I have stalked your threads every waking hour and waited anxiously for your updates. Yesterday, however, was another story. Because of all the questions surrounding the show, I couldnt bring myself to read a single ff/ss/os yesterday. Today, I feel like I am in a better place and I can say with some level of certainty that if Arnav- Khushi cease to exist onscreen because of a new lead being introduced or because of the show ending, I will look to your  stories to keep them alive in my mind. So please carry on with your amazing work and let Arnav and Khushi live on.   Edited by et_tu_achu - 11 years ago
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Please writers keep writing...
I was wondering since y'day about this... Pls pls continue writing...

It will keep me connected to arhi in different forms and stories...
I want to keep them alive in my imagination thru ur stories... :)Edited by kooltoad - 11 years ago
-Mistletoe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm quitting the show as soon as I see a new man in Khushi's life. 

So, for me Arnav and Khushi remain. Always together. 

I request with all my heart, to all the FF writers of IPKKND to continue with their work. 
Their FFs are my only refuge from reality in this chaos. I need them. Atleast, maybe not in the show, but somewhere in some fanfic I would see Arnav and Khushi together. 

Please, do not stop writing. This is a plea from an ardent reader.
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very much interested in FF.PLS don't discontinue.pls...
sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Request to all Ff writers please please continue ur work ..u guys are oasis in the desert. Thank you.
akurmapu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I some time feel that original IPKKND, you writers doing good JOB. 

You people are giving us good FFs. please don't stop 
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Keep writing my dear and I'll keep reading.
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Plz I request to all the FF writers to continue as your stories r already so different to the show and everybody can imagine the Arnav of their choice while reading.