Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

From Shrimad Bhagvat, 8th Skandh,

King Parikshit askes Shukdevji, how did Bali became so powerful?

Shukdevji's answer was, after Samudra manthan, in Devasur war, Indra defeated Bali, took away all his wealth, killed him with Vajra. At that time Bhrigu's son Shukracharya, brought him back to life with his Sanjeevani Vidya. Bali gave whatever he had to Shukracharya & started serving all Bhriguvanshi Brhamins. Pleased with his sewa, they all made him perform Vishwajeet yagya to win over Swarga. From the yagya kunda, a golden Chariot, Green Horse like Indra's, a flag with Lion's sign, a divine bow with arrows, a shield appeared. His grand father Prahlad presented him a garland, Shukrachaya gave a counch to Bali. After receiving them Bali discussed with Prahlad, took his & the Brahmin's  blessings, moved over to Amaravati 'Swarga with his army.

Seeing him well prepared, Indra got scared, asked Brihaspati, I won't be able to defeat him this time, how did he become so powerful?  Brihaspati answered, Bhriguvanshi Brahmins have made him so powerful, except God, no one can stand in front of him. It's better you all leave Swarga & hide somewhere, the day Bali disrespects Brahmins, at that time he will get destroyed. Indra with other Devas did the same, so Virochan's son Bali, took over Swarga & 3 lokas.

This indicates Bali who is shown in the show is Prahlad's grandson & Virochan's son Bali. He was Asura's leader during Samudra Manthan, not some other Bali.

Edited by mnx12 - 09 November 2012 at 6:50am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

praman1234jeshsaiiiisuhani77Indu13Kavya.KumariDeewaniRimiSandytatsmeanu rulzsia221-Nymphadora-The.Patthaaka..Reshama.deboleena.mannaArijit007--Yukthi--Arnav90Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "About Asura King Bali" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
so this means this time CV's r not wrong..I guess if they visit the forum regularly then will now take a relaxing breath..LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mithilaridsmnx12Nikki_Titli

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

so this means this time CV's r not wrong..I guess if they visit the forum regularly then will now take a relaxing breath..LOLLOLLOL
Surprisingly they are not wrongLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arijit007

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
At this point, i think bali is more positive than indra right now. Akhilendra ji did a very good job as bali.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12deboleena.manna.Reshama.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarakari

At this point, i think bali is more positive than indra right now. Akhilendra ji did a very good job as bali.
Bali is much better then Indra. He was a really good Asura.

.Reshama.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
hmmm...toh Cvs galat nahi hai...both the Balis are the same

i guess we are so used to them doing blunders that we hardly believe anything they show now a days-even if they may be rightROFL

thanks for the info Meenaxi

mnx12

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Surprisingly they are not wrongLOL

So did Kurma avatar happen after Narasimha avatar?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12deboleena.manna

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Thnxx dear

mnx12

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.