Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mumbaiindian911

geethu bashers thread ids the thread which they take out   frustrations of the show in one single thread   only instead of all over the forum

woh toh har forum pe mil jayega... bas IF pe usko Frustration thread bolte hain... ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yeh durga kiska show hai?? 
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

600 episodes mean nearly abt 2 years or more than 2 yrs(5day-Mahaepisose formula)...

Ipk mein mahaepisodes kam hote the...hardly..2 months mein 1 baar ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

They should have closed the track after villain final exposure..or showing a happy married life for few episodes..but looks like channel is pressurising PH to extend it..PH wants its closure..my opinion is to close it before butchering it..audience has been watching it since so long..so it kinda hurt them seeing their original story theme being killed..it was a star crossed lovers story and now PH wants to bring new lead for actress ๐Ÿ˜†..obviously it will be annoying momennt for IPK fans.poor them..

This trend is happening everywhere..could we enjoy happy married life and happy family time of MMNAG ? Never..jab time aaya to show band karne lage..one way it was good to close it bcoz further butchering was intolerable..๐Ÿ˜ƒ But justice was not done with the story..
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
are puja    durga niv end ya dec first week main aayenga isliye  promos are coming 
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya Puja,I saw the promo too of the crime show but the date hasn't been fixed...
BombayTroll thumbnail
see as far as i konw bigg boss will end around 100 days so i think nbt will come in jan  2nd or 3rd week 
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

OK Ami and raaste me Megha ke saath kaise flirt kiya?(Back in Q B form)

flirt ka  aaj episode tha. ..and mohan goes for ratlam then pratik invite megha in jannat๐Ÿ˜† megha khushi kushi chali gai๐Ÿ˜ƒ and mohan yeh sun ke behosh jaisa ho gaya..mohan ne mirchi ko warn kiya but mirchi said no main to jannat main pratik ke saath lalalala game jaroor khel ne jaavugi๐Ÿ˜†
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mumbaiindian911

geethu bashers thread ids the thread which they take out   frustrations of the show in one single thread   only instead of all over the forum

ok thanks.. 
BombayTroll thumbnail
after the jannat episode megha was eying mohan with so much intensity i thought mohan got nervous  
misty85 thumbnail

@Geet: durga is mythological show... it would be similar to mahadev... aur TOI article ke hisaab se prime time pe ayega... so some time slot change might happen again...maine suna hai yeh show sagar arts ka hai...

@pooja: NBT is supposed to come in January... itni jaldi promos nahi aate ...