Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG(FF)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE THREAD 12 EPI PG 47 & 82 (Page 84)

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Joined: 12 September 2011
Posts: 40142

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drrose31

Originally posted by reachsky2011

Originally posted by drrose31

Originally posted by reachsky2011

im very angry on u for ending this but who can change ur mind...
 
after 3 and so years how can u have only 6 month baby ???
 
 
 
 

i can't help it yaar Embarrassed

see the start of the ff when i started the part 1

so many months ... 

i just made a round up... like i missed to give the exact time on epi 1 so... gave here 
 
i know dear...but still...
will miss this ff doc...
do u want me to delete u in buddy list...as i only read RM in this thread na Wink
now that RM is completed update I/L Embarrassed

sure anytime ... you can do the honors Wink Wink

ma'am i said RL and not RM ... check part 1 on I/L thread Big smile

so wait for RL to end ... 

am sad sad.. thats why got delayed posting it Embarrassed
 
but I/L is replacement for RM na...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Joined: 12 September 2011
Posts: 40142

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drrose31

Originally posted by reachsky2011

doc prescribe some medicine...
this net is troublimg me

change your package ... Big smile
 
right now have 2 packages in hand...both troubling me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Joined: 12 September 2011
Posts: 40142

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
y r u sad sad...bcoz RM is ending...
don't worry doc if RM ends...you start more ff...ss...os ...
we will be waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 77969

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reachsky2011

Originally posted by drrose31

Originally posted by reachsky2011

Originally posted by drrose31

Originally posted by reachsky2011

im very angry on u for ending this but who can change ur mind...
 
after 3 and so years how can u have only 6 month baby ???
 
 
 
 

i can't help it yaar Embarrassed

see the start of the ff when i started the part 1

so many months ... 

i just made a round up... like i missed to give the exact time on epi 1 so... gave here 
 
i know dear...but still...
will miss this ff doc...
do u want me to delete u in buddy list...as i only read RM in this thread na Wink
now that RM is completed update I/L Embarrassed

sure anytime ... you can do the honors Wink Wink

ma'am i said RL and not RM ... check part 1 on I/L thread Big smile

so wait for RL to end ... 

am sad sad.. thats why got delayed posting it Embarrassed
 
but I/L is replacement for RM na...

well yes wo tou hai... 

but spare me for few days 

as i so much wanna end RL first ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JeevanaP

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 77969

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reachsky2011

Originally posted by drrose31

Originally posted by reachsky2011

doc prescribe some medicine...
this net is troublimg me

change your package ... Big smile
 
right now have 2 packages in hand...both troubling me...

2 still troubles??? 

bohat naainsaafi hai re...

hmm complain it ??? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JeevanaP

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Joined: 12 September 2011
Posts: 40142

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
ok...sparing u this time...
update RL now ...
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 77969

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reachsky2011

y r u sad sad...bcoz RM is ending...
don't worry doc if RM ends...you start more ff...ss...os ...
we will be waiting...

RM is very very close to me ... 

i feel like why i ended LOL

yeah yeah.. bas am abt to quit my job ... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JeevanaP

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Joined: 12 September 2011
Posts: 40142

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drrose31

Originally posted by reachsky2011

y r u sad sad...bcoz RM is ending...
don't worry doc if RM ends...you start more ff...ss...os ...
we will be waiting...

RM is very very close to me ... 

i feel like why i ended LOL

yeah yeah.. bas am abt to quit my job ... LOL
 
do a part time doc...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New Maneet OS: Love marriage ya arrange marriage?

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: cherieLover   Replies: 54   Views: 21319

cherieLover 54 21319 05 January 2014 at 12:19am by .MishtyLove.
MAAN MANIACS THREAD#2 - Link to next thread p.151

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 1214   Views: 156913

AnjuMaanManiac 1214 156913 03 June 2011 at 12:52am by sun-naaaaaaaaa
MAAN MANIACS THREAD#3 - Link to next thread p.170

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 1355   Views: 199459

AnjuMaanManiac 1355 199459 02 June 2011 at 9:08pm by AnjuMaanManiac
Miscairage before Marriage or After Marriage..!

Author: saaniakh   Replies: 7   Views: 1613

saaniakh 7 1613 06 January 2011 at 7:16am by artisticrafia
Brij Appreciation Thread-Link To New Thread pg130

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 1208   Views: 60006

sallu_lover 1208 60006 19 July 2010 at 5:06am by sallu_lover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index