Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG(FF)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE THREAD 12 EPI PG 47 & 82 (Page 81)

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
ok update now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reachsky2011

ok update now...

yeah 30 mints aprox exclude power cut Wink
sweetysaran IF-Dazzler
sweetysaran
sweetysaran

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
waiting

drrose31

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
waitinggg

drrose31

anjucool IF-Rockerz
anjucool
anjucool

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Waiting

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged

EPILOGUE PART II (PART 50)

Geet(took a long breath and hide herself in Maan):- we are going to be parents...  

Maan froze, Geet slowly came out from hug and looked at his shocked eyes .. Looking ahead.. Geet turned her face to the side where his gaze was .

Suddenly Maan kissed her cheek and pulled her up in the air.. 

Geet (gasped and screamed):- Maan put me down.. 

He puts her down after couple of more rounds and holds her tight in his hug..

Maan:- Oh !! Geet am so happy .. you just made my day.. I love you a lot.. whereas Geet was all shy shy.. blushing ... and hugging him tightly..

Geet:- you scared me with your shocking expressions ...

Maan:- oh !! I wasn't expecting this kinda news from you.. 

Geet giggled while both were enjoying the moment ..  

The scream caught Raj's ears and he came running to Maan's cabin...

Raj:- what happened Maan??? I was just coming inside and heard.. 

Geet ??? what happened  beta???

Maan :- Tell dad, Geet .. Maan looked at her teasingly .. (then whispered in her ear) am again pulling your leg.. face dad now.. 

Geet looked at Maan with a cute angry look, and then at raj with nervousness..something came to her mind and she went to Raj with the box of sweets ... 

Geet:- papa, first have it .. (Maan looked at her amused ST:- she didn't give me the sweets ...) now I will will tell you the reason .. wo... you are going to be a dadajii .. 

Geet said in one breath and then turned in his embrace .. Raj was totally over the moon with that news he hugged her back dearly and kissed her head..

Raj:- Am so happy beta.. congratulations to both.. Maan came and hugged both of them... taking Geet's hand  from her side and kept that to his heart.. both looked at each other in Raj's hug...

Raj:- ok ok.. Now lets give this news to everyone..

Geet:- papa everyone at home knows it ...

Raj:- ok so today its an off day...

Maan:- Dad ??? Mehra's will be here  ... Geet made a face..

Raj:- I said off means an off... tell all to go their homes... as we are also leaving now..

Maan sighed and just nodded he knew no use of argue.. Geet's face was back to happier one.. Raj smiled at Geet and headed outside, Geet too went with him..Maan called a day off for the staff and they were shocked and happy too.. shocked as this was the first time Maan gave a day off well actually half day and happy as they would be going home early.. 

After reaching home all celebrated.. while Geet and Maan were standing, with Geet head down shying and Maan with small smile .. Holding Geet to himself.. 

pari had already phoned Annie and told the news and now they both were entering the mansion. Geet saw them at the entrance and ran to Annie ... who was holding a cute baby boy in her hands...

Before Annie could hug and congratulate Geet ,she jumped to Annie and took small boy chiragh from her hands..All family members looked at Geet in disbelieve..

Maan:- she herself is caring a baby and running to hold chiragh... 

Raj:- she is still a baby Maan.. Huess,you are gonna have tough time till her delivery... she will make you go here and there .. Am sure.. Maan smiled and nodded

Maan:- Anything for Geet ...

The day came to an end and every one went to their rooms.. 

Maan laid on the bed and Geet came and rested beside him...Maan immediately took her on him and kissed her forehead 

Maan:- Thanks for the news Geet.. Am so happy.

Geet:- Am too.. Maan ..

Maan:- Hmm.. 

Geet:- Have you thought abt baby's name..??

Maan:- yes it will be sooraj..

Geet:- oye hello.. No.. It will be a girl and I will name her as Dia.. see we have already a chiragh .. Annie's .. so it will be our Dia..

Maan(pulled her to him again):- And if it is a boy then it will be sooraj..

Geet:- No boy.. only girl.. 

Maan:- why are you so much stuck on girl ???

Geet:- coz I want a girl who can also have the destiny of mine ... I want a girl to shower all family's love on her which I missed.. They adopted for their own sick reasons and then.. Geet sobbed..

Maan:- sshhh!! Geet.. This is very bad time to remember all those ppl and memories who mean nothing to us... Geet looked at him and nodded with teary eyes which he wipe off on the next sec.. 

and again hugged her to him..

Geet:- I love you Maan.. 

Maan:- Me too..and then they drifted to sleep and dream abt their coming baby.. 

After  3 and so yrs.. 

Today is Maaneet's 3rd wedding anniversary and Geet is getting ready for the function in her room.. she hears a cry..

Geet:- Maan she is crying again..

Maan(came out from washroom):- Geet sometimes I feel like you aren't her mother but I am…

Geet:- Now its not my fault when your daughter is more comfortable with you than me???

Maan came to the cradle and lifts their 6 months old baby DIA… who smiled at her daddy and Maan kissed her cheeks went towards Geet at the dressing table ..

Geet:- Maan plz tie this na…  Maan took the necklace from her hand and tied around her neck while Geet took Dia from Maan's arm and Dia again started to cry…

Geet:- Look, she has again started her cry session … she just needs her mom for feeding that's it …Else, she loves to be in her daddy's arms

Dia instantly hugged Geet and clapped her tiny hands together …Maan laughed..

Geet:- yes yes.. Make fun of me..with your daddy..Humpphhh…

Maan placed his chin on her shoulder and looked at Geet and Dia in the mirror..

Maan:- Geet sometimes you become a kid more than Dia..

You know naa what is the effect of MSK on girls..then how can Dia be an exceptional..

At that time Annie and yash barged in their room and Maaneet's little moments was disturbed.. Dia made a cry face .. so Maan took Dia from Geet and hugged her.. Dia too hugged her daddy tightly.. 

Maaneet knew what Dia was indicating through that gesture.. Dia never liked anyone's touch on her except for her parents and was never comfortable with anyone except them.. Raj was exceptional , as he resembled too Maan so Dia could see her daddy in Raj.. and would go to him without any cries..

Annie :- Bhai, Bhabhi come on..Its your wedding anniversary and you both are still standing here..BTW bhai ,like the last year ,this year too you have chosen Geet's dress.. Right??? Maan nodded..Geet shied..

Yash:- Aww my sis looks so cute with this shy face… Geet felt more shy and hide herself in Maan's arms..

Maan shoot an irritating glare to both of them..

Maan:- come on guys we aren't newly married couple.. see we have a kid… Maan made them look at Dia… who kissed his daddy's cheek…They headed down stairs, with Dia in Maan's arms.. all family members and relatives and office staff wished them..

Dadi:- congratulations beta.. Next year, I want to see a little prince in Geet's arms too..Geet blushed and looked at Raj and pari .. who smiled at Geet and Maan…

After the party.. Maaneet in their room..

Geet was trying to make Dia sleep.. Dia never slept in her cradle at night… but in between her parents..

Maan:- Geet so what have you decided for what dadimaa said???

Geet:- Maan..!! Hmm I will think abt it…

Maan:- But am not going to let you over think on this .. As its already clear for me. He pulled Geet to him..and Dia was sleeping on her side of the bed...

Geet:- Maan, she will cry ..

Maan:- she is papa's angel.. she won't .. Let us plan our second kid...

Geet (blushed and hit his arm lightly):- Maan you are too much.. then she hides her face in his chest ...

Maan kissed her forehead and then both got busy in their own world of love and dreams .. Every now and then they kept looking at Dia ...and then back to their work..Wink

They were in each other's hug ... when suddenly Geet said

Geet:- I love you Maan...Thank you for accepting me in your life...

Maan:- Love you too Geet...Its you, who made my life full of love ,full of colors.. and then our Dia.. Thank you for everything ... He said.. Geet smiled and then they drifted to sleep...with each other,  in each others dreams ..

SCROLL DOWN FOR A SMALL NOTE .. ACTUALLY A LAST NOTE FOR RM

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

much love RoseWink

The following 294 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnaliniamifarhana1234pyarisahelimani3897aaahsapcashanmangeeta1803nehavashifarha451288only4mailsjagritimanochatanishasingh3simmi11angle_gudiashubhiguptaapubasumbobby2011Candy_jsSarah08jaasz_25vanilladipstittu75kangsarbjeetcanonsmile10000Palay2012dew.dropKMB-MSKvidz.manirajzainabzeeqnikitaagarwal06Khushboo12aahhh--Yashvi--maaneet_manicsravanthi93jojo2802aisha_1998sarah_zaishaaparnapodurishafeedivyaraghanisnehadingoezainah320geetkamaanammy_amnamita1993asmi123navyanissikrishna.01leothelionPaingelammyicycoollathaauAisiemans22lakshmisalvadithendral_111saji-21bhakbhartifanPoonamTrajanirchandranpiyushirizwanaqpallavisarkarDazlingdivyaashuvarbhawna02mamatha.Shilalipimaneet2086nibi_suchipriyankasweet21preet.harmanpriyankadwivedisunshiner23rostprincesssarahgeet_9713NiharikaNeha777annbellNivedithachandluvu4ever143nat10sweet-mishtyAamerakainturakirancrazy_125shruthiruchsanime_galswetha03nishnalgiaa5678RedCoatsMaz8ANI0Piyu75annu1992shebs786imli95AsheleyRose.Mahek22Subhashiniiiiipari1689TaranaGeetazainasahibasharmasimrancutyylaraibspicyrayspearl.whiteBlushingqueenSweetestPariRiti.kMakpieits_meneha512rashgirl000sumaiyariyasupernasahukeerthi90NH1971fatema_007cutestar12scorpiodreamserumzaheermicky11cutemishtimayashrisawant7yashviagarwal-Awaari-Oblivion007cherieLovercrazydevil87Lakshmi86sstylishdollbabygurl10asmanidreamy4everamita5gurti30Atiffaaakritisri1111cyum321ns.1JayaRsheetalvasaanjalisen85sweetysaranhari21286pearl-SmexySmile---ANGEL--billy_rituangel_smilylove4allallibrsamidsamiddreamymishti88sridevi_nd_soniagbhatinsight555KasiKasinats0101preetymaaneetkingofmemaanshiaditi_2010hottyangelEza_analystpayal.gupta177KamliKudianmirzarandhir_ki_doll...RIDDHIMA...shri12RosmithaDei_Gratiapriya_ya1408snehapriyavasavi_sriBrown-Eyeskshubhangidhakdhak22karamjeetarorasurbhizariya123Tia-AFreeBirdCherishh-misty--love-angel-ki-shonasweetsampa39TeamMcSwarekNeejuKoolsmile-Mitu-Zohamaaneet_Jyothi_monika1992pixelflower620nehakapoor7saf24meettuawesomepoojakiran_ratiTinkerBellaExpectoPatronumritzy09paponeconambeern-Veritaserum-soni4evahappydays30ushankitvc-Prithi-misty_drastifanDoracakeramaheshharshithaaaaaaasonu4everalicia212ksasianjucoolanshramandymorenamita25shalini_smaaniqracaller123divareenamandy15keenu_kkAsh1991maanmeet1HansaNshah10sona-rairsroopalimaanseeyoga23priyahoneygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5sdlife19Remya_Pillaikahkashansakinaanupm04jasraj123-Gemini-Shruthelove2_somaLittle_Mermaid.kabslocksgill123priyasreepunam2712KINGKHANFANimpoojaverma-Mounika-TwilightsparkleCuteStrawberry_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144Desigirls12sanum23dolly10taahir004_Maaneet_chavvi16suhaaanatamanna1391vrinda22Madhuri53Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmilli--Zehnaseeb--abinash079bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfandumasitsokaysammyspvdKrishna_SouravSecretKhabri420Downhill.hayaat.Infinity.Donnaasingh24

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged

NOTE:-

Hello all.. Am really feeling sad that I just posted Epi for RM...

RM is too close to my heart..

Many reasons..

This was my 1st os.. yes it was an os in the beginning .. which converted to ss then ff.. so technically this is my first ff too .. I loved writing it .. and I know very well you loved this one too much .. 

Many of you have asked me to write season 2 of RM too ..well for them, I will say honestly, I have an idea on that after thinking a lot on your requests but the thing is , I will not be able to start that any soon... It will take time ... so no false promises as of now ... 

Now the main thing, I know most of the buddies in my buddy are just added coz of RM.. so for them I will say as RM has ended ,you all can remove me from your buddy list, if you are not interested in my other works...It will save my time as well as your time too..      

Lastly an appeal for all my readers , can I get to know your views on this whole Maaneet journey from hate to love relationship .. 

plzz guys I really wanna know how did you all see this FF till the end ...  Every comment is gonna be welcomed by me.. 

Thank you all for the love and support for this particular ff.. 

Thanks to those who read it on their own and also liked it .. 

PS:- as this has ended and you have asked me to write other ff on its place so here is the link, in case anyone missed it ...

CLICK HERE

Edited by drrose31 - 26 November 2012 at 1:50am

The following 157 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmeen64SShah786shanmannehavashisonya2012Candy_jsSarah08husriz22dew.dropkavitha05--Yashvi--shinningstar123aparnapodurijojo2802divyaraghani9290860623ammy_amnamita1993navyanissiasmi123ammyicycoolmans22neetiporwalPoonamTsrikantharajanibi_suchiShilalipidrashtiMyAnGeLashuvarbhawna02Dazlingdivyaprincesssarahpreet.harmandhwanimehta23Aameragiaa5678RedCoatsRose.Mahek22Blushingqueenpearl.whiteMakpieits_memicky11cutemishtikeerthi90fatema_007NH1971yashviagarwalsree10suba2011mayashrisawant7shivanirajputcherieLoversonali_22dreamy4everAtiffadivya22-SmexySmile-286pearlsweetysaranninavigbhatdreamymishti88sridevi_nd_soniajssoodbilly_rituangel_smilylove4all--ANGEL--preetymaaneetChanandlerBongKasiKasishri12Brown-Eyesrandhir_ki_doll...RIDDHIMA...kamnagupta7priya_ya1408rsusmitaCherishhZohamaaneetKoolsmiledreamysweetsampa39deep002Tia-AFreeBirdnehakapoor7saf24_Jyothi_pixelflower620paponeconsoni4evaushankitvcambeernExpectoPatronumkiran_rati-Prithi-anjucoolalicia212misty_drastifansonu4everHansaNanshramandymoremchopramaaniqrasona-raimaanmeet1shah10rsroopalimaanseeRemya_Pillaikahkashansakinasdlife19ammu5mandy15yoga23priyazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapepunam2712gill123kabslocksLittle_Mermaid.KINGKHANFANimpoojavermaShruthelove2_soma-Gemini-Twilightsparkle-Mounika-LILY111144Desigirls12heemasomanidolly10taahir004JeevanaP_Maaneet_chavvi16tamanna1391vrinda22Loquacious_Aashabinash079_BlackPearl_Madhuri53mysteriousmilli--Zehnaseeb---BlushaLicious-dumaskhwaishfanspvdSecretKhabri420DownhillInfinity.Donnaasingh24

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
LOLawww me 1st again yayyyLOL
awesome awesome epi yar,DIA is sooo cute.
konsa note?
wait i'll read then commentLOL
EDITED
ok 1st i'm sad too yarOuchRM endedOuch
from start to end u kept us mesmerize with ur updates rose,amazingly beautifully written MAANEET JOURNEY.no words to say yar just LOVED IT A LOT.
NEW FF,i read it and commented too,u know naEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by sona-rai - 26 November 2012 at 1:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanmeet1drrose31

Go to top