Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG(FF)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE THREAD 12 EPI PG 47 & 82 (Page 47)

_Jyothi_ IF-Rockerz
_Jyothi_
_Jyothi_

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Dancing

Edited by jyothikrish - 19 November 2012 at 2:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

_Jyothi_ IF-Rockerz
_Jyothi_
_Jyothi_

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Cry

drrose31

_Jyothi_ IF-Rockerz
_Jyothi_
_Jyothi_

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Embarrassed

drrose31

_Jyothi_ IF-Rockerz
_Jyothi_
_Jyothi_

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Hug

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

(credit goes to me ... Embarrassed)

I would like to say one thing ... For me, this is the perfect time to end RM as whatever I thought abt this FF was like that only even I dragged RM on readers insistence..  and yes for those who wanted this to go up to 50 parts .. Here am technically ending RM on 50th part ..As I have divided the Epi in 2... so this is kinda part I of Epi and the II will also be posted sooner for sure...Here you go.. 

EPILOGUE PART I (PART 49)

It was usual day in khurrana mansion.. Geet and pari were in kitchen..

Geet:- Maa I will give coffee to papa and Maan..

pari:- ok beta, I will make food till then..

Geet:- Am coming to help maa..

pari(smiled):- First serve the coffee .. Geet too smiled and went to the study to give Raj first ..

Geet entered the study and Raj smiled looking at her.. Geet too smiled and took blessings and after placing the cup of coffee to table she headed to Maan..

Geet entered her room and found that the room was empty.. 

Geet:- Arey !! where did Maan go..??? Maan ... Maan... she placed the tray on side by table and was abt to turn when Maan twirled her around holding her waist..Geet first gasped but then smiled..

Geet:- Maan..

Maan:- Haan jii..

Geet:- Leave me naa plz..

Maan:- Hmm.. why are you late today??

Geet :- wo.. I first went to kitchen, made coffee for you and papa then went to give papa first and this is yours(she said and pointed on the table, where she put the tray)umm plz let me go naa..

Maan:- why ???

Geet:- Maa would be waiting for me .. we both will make breakfast naa..

Maan kissed her cheek and left her..she turned and saw Maan was almost ready..

Geet:- Arey !! you are already ready??

Maan:- Hmm.. I have an early meeting today so am leaving early..

Geet:- ok.. I will just get ready your breakfast first then..

Maan:- Hmm.. ok...

Maan had his breakfast and he went to office... while Geet got busy with house chores and talks with pari.. Around late morning Geet felt uneasy and pari suggested to take rest.. Geet went to room... still she felt like puking ...by chance pari went to have a check on Geet ..and she found Geet in pale condition... Immediately dr was called and she confirmed pari's thoughts while Geet kept looking at pari and the dr in confusion not getting their eye talks... 

once dr left..

Geet :- Maa what happened to me ??? and why ?? what did she say??? plzz tell naa Maa.. am I alright or ...

pari (cuts her):- sshhh Geet!! you are fine beta..but  (with a teasing smile) get ready to be a mother... Geet gasped .. and then realization stuck her ...

Geet:- Maa.. what.. I mean.. I am becoming a mother??? Geet smiled and jumped like a kid .. Excitement was written all over her face... and then she shied seeing pari looking at her with smile..

Geet:- wo main...

pari didn't let her finish and hugged her :- congratulations beta

Geet (came out of the hug):- Thank you maa..  

pari:- so who is gonna tell  this to baby's father and baby's father's father???

Geet (instantly):- I will tell them...(pari looked at her ) wo... nahee if you want to tell them am also ok.. 

pari just pulled her cheeks and said:- Go .. Its your right to share this news to everyone...

Geet :-ok I will go to office and give both papa and maan this surprise..

pari:- ok beta but be careful.. she wasn't feeling like let her go but Geet's happy face made her let go ..

Dadima:- you aren't going anywhere.. 

Dadi entered with a serious face.. Geet looked at dadimaa with pleading eyes, but she didn't melt.. Geet looked at pari for help but pari also made sorry face at Geet..

Geet :- plz dadimaa let me go ??? promise I will take care...

Dadimaa:- Didn't you hear what I said??? you aren't going anywhere ... without the sweets...after all when you will tell them, they will ask for sweets naa.. Dadi smiled and pari and Geet looked completely shocked.. Geet jsut hugged dadi...

Geet:- Thank you so much dadi.. I love you.. 

Dadi patted her cheeks:- I love you too beta...

Geet :- so shall I go ??? dadi handed her the sweet's box and noded..

Geet immediately rushed out ..while pari and dadi just smiled at Geet...

After half hr..

Geet entered the KC, and went to reception..

Geet :- Hi pinky...

pinky(was very happy to see Geet after long time ):- oh !! Hii Geet.. long time..

Geet (hugged her):- yeah... where is Maan?? and where is papa???

pinky:- oh Maan sir is in meeting in conference room.. and Raj sir has gone out for a meeting ..

Geet:- ok then I will wait for Maan in the cabin.. and whenever papa comes tell me haan !!

pinky:- yeah sure..

Geet entered Maan's cabin and looked around (ST):- perfect..Am loving his cabin now.. Hmm need to renovate our bedroom also.. but this time I will ask for his permission... and then do anything.. hmm..

Geet waited for him for more than 30mints..and dosed off.. His office seemed to be having an effect on her that whenever she came there she would sleep there...knowing there can be no one who can disturb her and Maan's presence would just make her happy...  

After more 15 mints, Maan walked out from conference room and immediately pinky rushed after Maan..  

pinky:- Maan sir..

Maan:- yes pinky..

pinky:- Geet is waiting for you in your cabin..

Maan was surprised :- ok.. (ST):- why Geet will come here...?? 

He entered his cabin and smiled seeing her sleeping resting her head on Maan's working table,opposite to his chair.. He came and sat beside her , and kissed her cheek..Geet opened her eyes and smiled.. 

Maan:- sorry I made you wait long ,that's why you fell asleep .. 

Geet (immediately recalled why she came there and jumped in excitement) :- Maan I came here to give you a news..

Maan(hugged her) :- hmm yeah tell me ???

Geet:- wo (ops a sudden shyness spread on her face) wo .. Maan.. I .. nahee .. you .. nahe .. we...

Maan(confused):- Geet I told you before .. you can say anything to me ...why are you stammering ???

Geet(took a long breath and hide herself in Maan):- we are going to be parents...  

Maan froze, Geet slowly came out from hug and looked at his shocked eyes .. Looking ahead.. Geet turned her face to the side where his gaze was .

precap:- Hmm any guesses ??? epilogue II 

Feel free to ask me for pmzz or add me

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

much love RoseWink

The following 362 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarfarhana1234anukutty82mani3897jasmeen64dpurvaSShah786aaahsapcashanmangeeta1803nehavashifarha451288only4mailsmady2483mishimaasimainuserohini8786tanishasingh3simmi11angle_gudiashubhiguptagayathripriyankhoneyboney1star432PoorvaAroraanitachandavar1Candy_jsSarah08jaasz_25maltisokhalkangsarbjeetantra23niki7611canonrockingmishtimaanambiPalay2012dew.dropKMB-MSKzainabzeeqnikitaagarwal06kavitha05anjyluvSalmankatKhushboo12aahhh--Yashvi--maaneet_manicdipamanmaanlvsgeetsravanthi93mkd.70jojo2802ajolieaparnapoduriReahRajsruthi8divyaraghanipiyasinghshafeejoooooooooooooosarah_zaishasnehadingoedeep_eyeluminousmanaal_20119290860623geetkamaanammy_amnakrishna.01leothelionmita1993navyanissiasmi123PaingelammyicycoolAisieshdishamans22-divya-itzzdmgsadavirkbhakbhartifanneetiporwalthendral_111optimismPoonamTrajanirchandransaji-21piyushipallavisarkarrizwanaqdevirajupriyankasweet21nibi_suchidrashtiMyAnGeLashuvarDazlingdivyabhawna02mamatha.preet.harmanlovepoonehaagarwalvShilalipirostprincesssarahSukham12NiharikaNeha777annbellketki61luvu4ever143sweet-mishtynat10crazy_125kainturakiranVidhi24Aamerashruthiruchsaroobasiddiqanime_galamrutavjoshicutestarzsonakshi.sharmaannu1992shebs786maaneeta17maankisimmAsheleyimli95maneet4afreenRedCoatsRose.Mahek22Subhashiniiiiichiki143pari1689payal12ylaraibvarthyadi000april12sahibasharmapearl.whitesanam1234uBlushingqueenSweetestPariRiti.kdoll9maneetarshneel11Makpieits_merashgirl000saroangelgurtineha512supernasahukeerthi90fatema_007cutestar12erumzaheerRiya.RajPujaShreesumaiyariyacutemishtimystique_girlmicky11mansi.tripathiNH1971suba2011crazyfanofdsdvmayashrisawant7sree10yashviagarwalmardesstylishdollArsheela-Awaari-KhanAtiyahcherieLoverLakshmi86shivanirajputesheenaOblivion007babygurl10amita5i rokWhypadhudreamy4everangelarafdivya22shinseenAtiffacyum321aakritisri1111ns.1gurti30shristi1anjalisen85sweetysaran286pearlsheetalvasahari21-SmexySmile-shalinisaran89jssoodShimmerrMSK_4everlove4allbilly_rituangel_smilyKasiKasigbhatallibrd_soniasamidsamiddreamymishti88maanshipreetymaaneetnats0101arunsunita_gmanmirzahottyangeladiti_2010Eza_analystpayal.gupta177KamliKudiElienoreMGmehak173Rosmitha...RIDDHIMA...lg001randhir_ki_dollshri12priya_ya1408snehapriyaBrown-Eyesvasavi_sridhakdhak22doll.12arorasurbhizariya123rsusmitaCherishhsweetsampa39deep002Tia-AFreeBirdangel-ki-shonamaaneetmaahiHanishadeviMaaneet099Koolsmile--Fairy---Mitu-TeamMcSwarek_Jyothi_Zohamaaneetmonika1992nehakapoor7saf24pixelflower620ExpectoPatronumSONU_29meettumaaneet5awesomepoojakiran_ratiambeernritzy09harshithaaaaaaa-Prithi-kuhu18rupzloveuramaheshkrati5happydays3018myprideushankitvcpaponeconsoni4eva-Veritaserum-preeti.1misty_drastifananjucoolnihatrialicia212ksasisonu4everAlamelusmallvilledivareenapop77anuandaviCrazzyBusymandymoremchopracaller123mitzi11shalini_smaaniqrashah10rsroopalisona-rai--Ratna--maanmeet1Ash1991freya1236n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyazaara2212honeygrapemandy15meena..ammu5sdlife19anupm04jasraj123Remya_PillaikahkashansakinaLittle_Mermaid.kkiddoo-padmarao-Shruthelove2_soma-Mounika-KINGKHANFANimpoojavermagill123punam2712kabslockspriyasreeTwilightsparklerenjini263CuteStrawberry_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144_Monster_sanum23Desigirls12heemasomanidolly10taahir004_Maaneet_chavvi16JeevanaPsuhaaanagorgeousqueen.Madhuri53tamanna1391vrinda22abinash079_BlackPearl_Loquacious_Aash--Zehnaseeb---BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillikhwaishfandumasSecretKhabri420Krishna_SouravspvdInfinity.tabby999Donnaa

_Jyothi_ IF-Rockerz
_Jyothi_
_Jyothi_

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
yiiipppeee Big smileHugParty
me first me first ClapStarBig smile
diii thank god one more part is there... i am sooo happy...
awesome awesome update di..
loved it very much... muahhh
awww geet is preggyyy Big smileBig smile
and she want to surprise maan and raj... ClapClap she went to office and waited for maan...
lol... LOLLOL whenever she goes to maan's office she will sleep...
finally she told the news to maan... but why he is shocked...
mujhe tho bilkul nahi pata... diii epi mein bhi suspense AngryAngry
and dadimaa awww she is so good with geet... and gave her sweets...
if it is rasgulla give it to me also na... i love themmm LOLLOLLOL
di why maan is shocked... tell me i wont tell to anyone... WinkWink
continue soon diii

love u Big smileBig smile

Edited by jyothikrish - 19 November 2012 at 2:27am

drrose31

shri12 IF-Dazzler
shri12
shri12

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Awesome waiting for next jaldi update karo

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothikrish

yiiipppeee Big smileHugParty
me first me first ClapStarBig smile
diii thank god one more part is there... i am sooo happy...
awesome awesome update di..
loved it very much... muahhh
awww geet is preggyyy Big smileBig smile
and she want to surprise maan and raj... ClapClap she went to office and waited for maan...
lol... LOLLOL whenever she goes to maan's office she will sleep...
finally she told the news to maan... but why he is shocked...
mujhe tho bilkul nahi pata... diii epi mein bhi suspense AngryAngry
and dadimaa awww she is so good with geet... and gave her sweets...
if it is rasgulla give it to me also na... i love themmm LOLLOLLOL
di why maan is shocked... tell me i wont tell to anyone... WinkWink
continue soon diii

love u Big smileBig smile

yeah i kept a suspense here lol 

rasgulla .. no its burfi Wink

yeah i will post next soon 

ps check fb msg Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RedCoats_Jyothi_

Go to top