India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Prishna - OS 1 - Reunion

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged

This scene is when Krishna is at her Mom's place after her Dad's death. Pintu is crest fallen at this unnatural separation and decides to leave Bhagalpur and goes abroad for further studies. What happens on his return is as follows'

The phone rings at the TTS mansion. It was Pintu ' the heart and soul of the TTS household. He says, "I'm on my way home Maa!" Ganga is overjoyed and gets into action to receive her darling son.

At Krishna's place, she has cleared her IAS Prelims and is now all set to give her Main exams. She tells her Mom that she will get back in the evening after studying in the public library. On the way as she is walking, a car stops right next to her with a sudden break. She is startled and turns around. Out comes a handsome young man, with jeans and a Tee with a jacket! It takes her just a moment to realise it was none other than her love'Pintuji. She keeps looking for a moment at this new makeover and is broken by his words, "How are you, Krishna?" He speaks in a matter of fact way. No emotion or expression what so ever. Krishna is perplexed. She replies, "I am fine Pintuji and you?" He tells her he was okay and asks her if he could drop her somewhere. She immediately grabs the chance as she had missed him so much in the past one year'.There was hardly any communication too as he was told by TTS not to keep in touch with Krishna. 

She goes into the car and puts on her seat belt and her hands just brush with his as he does the same. They both look at each other and say -Sorry. Pintu starts the car very deep in thought while Krishna longs for his attention, she moves her gaze towards him at some pretext or the other to note how different he looked now. He was truly attracting her and she could not resist her feelings any more. It was more than a year now''However, she is surprised at his very indifferent approach towards her. "Does he not love me as before? Why is he so cold? Or has he found some,,,,,,,''.No Krishna ,,,,,,,,,'.stop thinking of all this nonsense" Krishna is lost in her thoughts.

The car breaks and comes to a stop with a jerk and wakes up Krishna from her imaginative world. She thanks him and gets down. Pintu gets off from the other side and goes towards her. He now looks straight into her eyes. But he is not smiling. Krishna could not take it any further. She blurts out, "Pintuji, Why are you so different now? Is it that you do not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,''". Pintu says," Enough Krishna'..I think I cannot take it any more either. You just left me and '.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,." He turns around to walk towards the car. 

A hand stops him by the shoulder. It was Krishna. He stops but does not turn. Krishna comes slowly in front of him. She says, "Pintuji, I',,,,,,,,,,,,,'I am',,,,,,,,,,,,,.. I mean'',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.." and she is unable to say anything further as she starts looking down. Pintu notices her discomfort and waits silently for a few moments. Krishna is just about to breakdown. Pintu's  heart melts. He asks Krishna to look at him but she just wouldn't. He comes down on his knees and looks up at her. Their eyes meet. Then Krishna sees a mild apologetic smile on Pintuji's face. Her tears disappear. She gives him a very coy smile. Pintu looks at her and winks. Krishna has her eyes wide open and does not shy away this time. She tells him," Pintuji'.you have really changed',you are not the same Pintuji I knew'.,,,."  Pintu wonders at Krishna's words and says, "Why, This is not the first time that I winked at you, right?" "Yes 'Pintuji but it is first time you used the other eye!!!" Pintu is pleasantly surprised at her observation. He gets up and goes close to her. "Achcha? That means you have been noticing me all the time',,,,, and pretending to be shy!" Krishna nods very naughtily. Both of them are back to their comfort levels as a year ago. Pintu tells her softly," Don't you think we should now start',,,,,,,,.."  Krishna stops him to say , "Pintuji, can you take me with you ' I want to stay with you forever'.,,,,,.I can't bear this'',,,,,,,." And Krishna breaks down completely into Pintu's arms. Pintu embraces her and comforts her that he was back only to take her with him. He was on his way to the TTS mansion to announce to his Dad about his decision. Both of them remain that way for a while',,,,,,,,,,,,.a moment which they never wanted to end!

Hope you all enjoyed it...Smile

Edited by kmfan_2 - 14 November 2012 at 10:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nehashthaZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisa-SilverDragon-taahir004Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Wow Shanti it's literally beautiful and sweet. I am just reading it over and over heart is carving for more write some more ROMANTIC OS on prishna.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2taahir004

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Wow Shanti it's literally beautiful and sweet. I am just reading it over and over heart is carving for more write some more ROMANTIC OS on prishna.

Thanks - shall I say something - I am doing the same...Big smile 
Can't believe that I did write it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisaDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuktaahir004

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Thanks - shall I say something - I am doing the same...Big smile 
Can't believe that I did write it!
Wow can't wait for it please write that soonBig smileEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisamoniluvskinshukkmfan_2taahir004

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
OMG OMG Shanti Di I am SPEECHLESS . Why can't the Ct's hire U ,Rachu , Fizu as their Ct's . I am sure U guyz will do it even if they don't give u credit . I mean This is just Awesome !! . A Scene with full of so many emotions of Prishna . I just can't express it how much I loved it . Truly Di U are Genius . Just Keep Writting and I am sure ct's will pick up something from here , if not exact then may be similar . But I really wish to see this scene . Wow Pintuji in totally different Avtaar in casuals , Wonderful !! I am sure he must be looking very Handsome Wink .Hahaa Krishna's observation about the Wink cracked me up LOL but it was very sweet and showed the love of her for Pintuji Embarrassed . Do Write more Di . 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 09 November 2012 at 6:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisakmfan_2taahir004

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
@ Monica...Whose observation you said????Tongue It was me who had Krishna observe!!!LOL

Thanks a lot dear...
I think I feel more happy writing my own scenes now that I am sort of getting bored of you know what!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuktaahir004

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

@ Monica...Whose observation you said????Tongue It was me who had Krishna observe!!!LOL

Thanks a lot dear...
I think I feel more happy writing my own scenes now that I am sort of getting bored of you know what!Smile

hehee Di aap ho aapke OS ki krishna ho ..Baat toh ek hi hai LOLWink . Yup Do Write more . Ct's kuch toh pakka lenge Big smile

kmfan_2taahir004

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

I am sure U guyz will do it even if they don't give u credit .  

Muft mein main toh kuch nahi karoongi...don't know about the others...

I will need a priceless gift in return!Tongue

moniluvskinshuktaahir004

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index