Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Idea to CV (Page 2)

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by razor12

@Sarahpearl  - Just the idea is sickening to you. But, here Adni did it for real to Vikram.
I hope now you understand why we are with Vikram. Now, please, don't tell me that Vikram is married so Adni did it to save his marriage and all...all that is stale food now.
im not angry at all cause i know they just charaters and its a show i respect pppl view of vickram dugni and adi i love all charater good or bad its just ppl givien a role to act as a job i just dont understand why ppl gey angrySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12devraniharish

razor12 Senior Member
razor12
razor12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarahpearl

Originally posted by razor12

@Sarahpearl  - Just the idea is sickening to you. But, here Adni did it for real to Vikram.
I hope now you understand why we are with Vikram. Now, please, don't tell me that Vikram is married so Adni did it to save his marriage and all...all that is stale food now.
im not angry at all cause i know they just charaters and its a show i respect pppl view of vickram dugni and adi i love all charater good or bad its just ppl givien a role to act as a job i just dont understand why ppl gey angrySmile

People are getting angry at CVs for spoiling such a promising story and degrading the characters to the present state. The anger showed on characters is directed to CVs who are developing the current track.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyNu_Aducroziaxxdevraniharishbabygirl198722

devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

My father gave an idea... it will be cool to teach adi sugni hows that feels to see your lover with some 1 else....
1. divorce reva
2. Vikram Bring amrita back... (she will act she wants to marry vikram)
then watch adi and sugni drama ... !!! it will add some spice into the show.
if adi sugni is acceptable then why not vikram and amrita...  ?

No Problem with that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Few people not understand the story properly . kisi ko dosh dene se phele aapka bhi Daman paak Saaf hona chaiye . Sugni start se kisi ka ghar chin kar shadi nahi krna chahtii thii . jabki Start se hi CV ne Amrita aur Adi ke relation ke bich ek distance dekhya hain ye show kiya hain ki Adi amrita ko pyar nahi kartaaa. 
         Lekin CV ne ADi & Sugni ko EK saath laane ka jo raasta apnaya wo sahi nahi tha at least Adi ko apne se sardhaki ki baat nahi krni chaiye thi . 

ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Devrani - They showed us after amrita was gone adi said yeah i was in love with her i lost her this and that so how can we change it if he said he was in love ? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishJulieD

devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Devrani - They showed us after amrita was gone adi said yeah i was in love with her i lost her this and that so how can we change it if he said he was in love ? 

That's why Im always says Proper finshing is missing from show.

ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devraniharish

they are confused changing history every time

once they say they were from delhi and other time they say they were from mumbay oh come on stop changing things we know what they show us

JulieD

devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by devraniharish

[QUOTE=ronshaan]Devrani - They showed us after amrita was gone adi said yeah i was in love with her i lost her this and that so how can we change it if he said he was in love ? 

they are confused changing history every time

once they say they were from delhi and other time they say they were from mumbay oh come on stop changing things we know what they show us
[/QUOTE

LOLLOLLOL

ronshaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index