FF:FORCIBLY YOUR's SEASON 2 THD 9 Pcp Pt 44-Pg139 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Madhu, this is my 5000 th post and this is for you, not just this ff, but all your ff s..you keep the readers hooked on to your story, and the twists and turns your stories take are amazing..I really have no idea how you manage to juggle 5 to 7 ff s a day, along with their precaps, and if we are lucky hints too..but what is more surprising is that each story of yours in each update, even in the precap manage to surprise us, with the twists, your selection of pictures, everything.. I have been your reader since your first ff s, andI must say you have come a long way, you have become better and better at story telling with each ff..you have a vast imagination, and you are brave enough to try out new concepts, ..even if sometimes I feel a particular ff is starting to get a bit boring, you spring such healthy surprises, thatI can hardly wait for the next update..
You should seriously consider script writing..you would be perfectfor daily soaps and your scripts would keep people hooked on to the soap for sure...
Originally posted by peepli

Madhu, this is my 5000 th post and this is for you, not just this ff, but all your ff s..you keep the readers hooked on to your story, and the twists and turns your stories take are amazing..I really have no idea how you manage to juggle 5 to 7 ff s a day, along with their precaps, and if we are lucky hints too..but what is more surprising is that each story of yours in each update, even in the precap manage to surprise us, with the twists, your selection of pictures, everything.. I have been your reader since your first ff s, andI must say you have come a long way, you have become better and better at story telling with each ff..you have a vast imagination, and you are brave enough to try out new concepts, ..even if sometimes I feel a particular ff is starting to get a bit boring, you spring such healthy surprises, that I can hardly wait for the next update..
You should seriously consider script writing..you would be perfect for daily soaps and your scripts would keep people hooked on to the soap for sure...
Madhu, I completely agree with the above comments. You are truly an amazing writer and surely will do better than those script writers...
what an awesome chapter and precap !
i loved every little bit of it 
especially what khushi told Mohit ..damn she has so much guts and i love that ...take that bas***d serves you right (Mohit)👍🏼
Arnav repenting is just superb ...because yes khushi was wrong in the past but hell in the present she was the scapegoat and didn't deserve this treatment at all ..she already repented for what she did now its his turn 😳
GOOO Arnav win her trust back like you said 😉
Mighty glad that realization by ASR is followed by him trying to understand his wife and not encroach upon her personal space. I am sure from now on things will move on only with her willing participation. Hope he acknowledges to her his misunderstanding of the situation between her and Mohit not just by silent deeds but verbally too as this too is essential. 

Hope Kushi too realises what she has got, not just see the bad side of Arnav. She definitely was a very balanced person to begin with.
looking fwd to next update
Congrats on the New Thread...!!!!!!!!!👏👏

Yipee.. ASR planned to win her back..

congrats on the new thread glad that you would be continuing if the show ends or the forum closes glad asr is trying to win her trust thanks for the pm
Read this entire story in one go. Very interesting. Ive sent you a buddy request so please do pm me the updates. Thank you.
congrets on new thread... i wish khushi will understand change in ASR...and ASR gets forgiveness from her...!!!!!!! update asap...!!!!!
I don't want to say Arnav is falling for her I think most of it is just gulit but I could be wrong...Loved it!