Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update madhu finely u updated this ff is my favorite one :-) so arnav wants to be treated as a prince :-) I loved the way he hides khushi the reason he come there :-) I can't wait to read more :-) thx modhu for the pm
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update loved it
Thanks for pm me
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ahmmm so asr hs mellowed...
Dazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yepppyyy!!!!! u updated it!!!!! thankzz a loads!!!!!!!!!!!! awsome update!!! n want da entangled love tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plzzz  Puppy face sis!!!!!       love da lovely dovly arnav!!!!!!!!!!

SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AWWW!!!

arnav please treat her like a princess now!! khushi go on test him
ashwathi thumbnail
Great update...loved it...
pips27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arnav wants to be treated like a good DAMAD ðŸ¤£
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Feels like im readin this after a very long tym! And aww hes cum down to lucknow n in her room n catching her hand! Aww..n changed arnav it is!! Nish nish! Lookin frwd to see how he woes her n if hes successful in doing so!
Cheers
Precap for Part 43:

Gairma: Khushi.. You forgot to ask me what that surprise is?
Khushi was serving her father and she asked in a low tone.. 
Khushi: Mumma.. I know what it can be.. You must have made Jalebi's for me.. What else?
Garima: No No.. Its something else..And this time.. I havent done anything.. Its your husband's idea to make up for the troubles he gave you.. 

Saying that Buaji, Garima and Shashi started laughing and Khushi looked at Arnav in surprise.. Garima opened the Bowls which had Gol Gappe in it and there was a Wide smile on Khushi's face..

Khushi : Gol Gappe??? Wow!!! 

She stopped serving and took a Gol Gappa from the bowl, stuffed the Filling inside it and then dipped it  in the Tamrind paste and then inside the Spicy Green Liquid and stuffed in her mouth opening it wide.. Making a perfect "Ummm" Sound.. She had closed her eyes to feel the taste and she just loved it.. She forgot what her mother just told her .. That this Gol Gappe surprise was from her husband and not her family..

Arnav was just lost in her looks.. For the very first time he was seeing a girl having Gol Gappe at breakfast and that too in a way which was actually turning him on.. The sounds that she made while she hogged it was just so damm perfect in some other sense

NO HINTS
Nichuss thumbnail
r.

------------------------------------
kushi enjoying golgappe...wow
Edited by Nichuss - 11 years ago