Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MamiaRehman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
jaysa husband waisa wife...mast combination hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i hope this tym Arnav will pacify his wife in a beautiful n proper way n get back with her to RM very soon...😊 
luvkkgasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww... our hotwaaa to pacify our tigeress... πŸ˜†

Eagerly waiting for d update... 😊

Cute nok-jhok... πŸ˜ƒ
shaileshjn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice precap ...
hope this FF gets filled some comedy and funny sequence ...

tanvi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wooow... Dat amazing... Arnav @ his in laws house... Wanna c der nok-jok wit love ... Waiting fr update
barbiebala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
use this chance of staying to pacify her ARNAVπŸ˜‰ Edited by barbiebala - 11 years ago
arhi_love_boni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LOVED IT.HE FOLLOWED AND SHE IS GETTING ANOTHER SHOCKπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.HOPE EVERYTHING GETS BETTERπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
tanurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 4 the precap...luking forward to read this ...
tj_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
super precap.
its gng interesting to watch khushi nd arnav lovely dovely becuz khushi parents think dat khushi iz marrid lyf iz nw nyc.
rimzu thumbnail
luvly precap actually...update soon...

( The Above Banner has been made by IF user - harhem)

Part 42

Khushi was eating her food quietly.. She was remembering the days when everyone in her sasuraal used to have dinner and no one communicated with her except Payal. How the family ignored to get served from her. Even Arnav never was for dinner those days to make his family aware that since she is the bahu of the house, they needed to treat her with respect. He used to come late and sometimes have dinner out.. So he never knew all this.. How she used to feel ackward to be with that family and have food.. Finally she is at her home now and she could have her food with little happiness on her face.. Garima and Shashi were watching her since long.. Their daughter had changed. She no longer was that chirpy and bubbly girl which she used to be before.. 

Shashi: Khushi.. What happened baby.. Didnt you like the food?
Khushi: No Dad. Its nice.. Why?
Shashi: You look depressed.. Any problem?
Garima( Teasingly): I think Khushi is missing her husband very much.. Thats why she is no mood to eat.. Hai naa Khushi?

Khushi was little surprised when her mother said this.. But she understood, her parents would keep on teasing her by his name as they felt she was happy with him.. So she faked a smiled and continued eating.

It was almost 11:00pm and Khushi was in her room on the bed. She remembered how she had argued with Arnav the other day and without his permission she had come to Lucknow. Since the time she had come, he didnr call her at all. He must be surely angry on her.. Should she call him up and check? Its not that she felt anything for him, but she was his wife and doing this was necessary, specially knowing what kind of husband she had.. 

Before she could pick her phone, she saw her phone ringing and it was none other than her husband. She was initially scared to answer but then she did...

Khushi: Hello..
Arnav: Sleepy?
Khushi was surprised to hear his normal tone and upon that he was asking if she was sleepy or not?
Khushi: I wanted to ring you.. To inform that I have reached safely.. But I..
Arnav: But you were angry?  So you didnt.. So is your anger reduced now or is it still the same?

Khushi was truely very very surprise to hear him like that.. He was sounding so normal. She pulled a pillow on her lap and continued talking to him. For the first time they were actually talking like a normal couple.. 

Khushi: Arnav.. Its not so easy for me .. 
Arnav: Fine.. Then let me make it easier for you.. Open the door and let me in.. 
Khushi was shocked.. What did he just say? Open the door? Was he here? What does he think of himself? He followed her to Lucknow? Why?

She got down from the bed without cutting the call and then walked to the window.. She saw Arnav walking with his trolley bag in one hand and his phone on the other hand towards the main door.. She was more angry now..

Khushi  ( Walking towards the main door): What the hell Arnav? How could you follow me here? I mean this is just too much..

Arnav stopped at the main door to open and replied..

Arnav: Dont talk to me in that tone Khushi.. You know I hate it.. Now open this damm door and take me inside...

Khushi cut the call in anger and walked down to open the door to get Arnav , her husband inside the house.. She opened the door and he was the relaxed to see her.. He walked inside and she locked the door.. 

Arnav: Where is our room?
Khushi: WHat?? (She asked surprisingly..)
Arnav: Sshhh!! I am sure you dont want your parents to wake up at this hour and greet their Son In Law.. 
Khushi: Its on the first floor, the second one at the right..
Arnav: Hmm.. Get me some water please.. I will get changed till then..

Saying that he walked upstairs leaving a completely Bewildered Khushi behind.. How can he act so casual as if there was no issues between them? Did he forget she was here without informing him? Did he forget what he did with her in Paris? Did he forget how she tried committting Suicide? He was acting so normal tonight as if nothing had happened in the past.. As if he was all a lovable Husband types and he just had come to spend some quality time with his wife?? She walked to the Kitchen to get the water and then she opened her room door and came inside.. She saw him wearing his Maroon Night T Shirt while she entered.. She looked the other side and kept the glass down..

Arnav: Give it to me Khushi.. I am not standing there at the table..
Khushi (Frustratingly picked the glass and got it to him): What do you want Arnav? Why did you come here?
Arnav:( Picked the glass and gulped the water down): Why do you think I am here?

He said that and gave the Glass back to Khsuhi.. 

Khushi: To take me back home .. Right? Arnav... Why dont you let me live with my parents for some days?
Arnav: Aah!! Thats a Wrong Guess Khushi.. WHo said I am here for taking you back.. I didnt come here for you.. 

Saying that he walked to the bed and started checking if its big enough for the couple to rest together since there was no RECLINER / COUCH in her room for him to sleep seperately..

Khushi: What??  You didnt come for me.. ???
Arnav: No..I dont mind you staying with your parents for some days.. I understand.. Its just that I too had some new work coming up in Lucknow Office.. So I am here..And no place is best than a SASURAAL for a Son in Law to be treated  like a Prince.. So I didnt plan to stay in a Hotel.. SImple.. 

Khushi had a perfect "O" shaped on her lips..She just kept the glass aside and walked towards him..

Khushi: You think my parents would serve you like a Prince.. ?
Arnav leaned on the bed at his side and noded a Yes pulling the quilt on him..

Arnav: Not just them.. You too Khushi.. You too would have to treat me good.. If not like a Prince.. Atleast like a Good husband..
Khushi: Good Husband? Really Arnav?? Have you ever done anything for me that a Good Husband does??

He closed his eyes but he couldnt help smiling.. Yes he knew that he had never done anything that a Good Husband does.. BUT TILL NOW>. The reason for his smile was so simple.. HE WAS PLANNING TO DO EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE TO WIN HER TRUST BACK... TO TAKE HIS WIFE WITH DIGNITY BACK TO HER SASURAAL and she was still unaware of his Plans..  

Khushi saw Arnav not answering to her.. He had closed his eyes long back and she was still standing near the bed side.. 

Khushi: Arnav.. You cannot sleep here.. Hope you know we slept seperate in RM after that incident..
Arnav (Still eyes closed): Get me a Recliner here.. I will shift.. If you cant.. Then shut your mouth and get on the bed beside me.. I wont call you again..

Saying this he turned to her side and she was once again tongue tied.. What was wrong with him? Was he lost his senses? Where is that ASR mode of his gone?
Khushi walked to her side of the bed and then leaned to sleep , still maintaining much distance between him and her.. But the bed was little small than the ones they had in RM and thats the reason she couldnt actually move to the sides much.. She had almost forgot how she used to feel scared beside him before, by his todays behaviour.. She was little confident that he wont harm her again seeing his tonights behaviour and thinking that she closed her eyes to sleep.. She got sleep in few minutes but not him. He was awake .. He just showed her that he was sleeping but he couldnt get sleep anytime soon  till his beautiful wife was beside him.. He knew that.. He saw her one hand on her pillow and he instantly placed his hand on her and then closed his eyes to get some sleep..

It was next morning and Khushi was the first person to open her eyes..She wanted to rub her eyes with her hand but she felt her one hand been held by him.. HIM?? He was holding her hand ??? She turned her face to see him and there she saw her husband sleeping peacefully holding his wife's hand as if she would run away if he didnt hold..

There was no gap between them and he was sleeping like a baby.. The quilt was only on her and not on him.. And how did this happen , she didnt know. She slowly moved her hand from his and then got up from the bed.. She couldnt believe he really came behind her to Lucknow and now was staying with her.. She pulled the quilt on him, covering him from the morning cold weather and then she moved to have her shower.. When she came out in her Red Anarkali chudidaar, he was still sleeping.. She got ready and then walked down to meet her parents and make Tea and breakfast for everyone.. 

Garima: Good Morning Khushi.. 
Khushi: Morning Mumma.. Umm.. WOh Actually Arnav is here..
Garima was surprised..
Garima: What? Arnav?? He came here? When? Where is he then?
Khushi: Mumma..He came at night.. And he is still sleeping..

There was a deep blush on Garima's face and she clearly understood that her daughter was really happy with her husband now.. Thats the reason her husband couldnt stay alone for somedays without his wife..

Garima: Okay Okay.. Good that he too came here.. We will get some time to treat him well too.. After the sudden announcement of his in the Fashion Show , and the verbal fight that we had with him regarding your forceful marriage.. We never got the opportunity to clear things between us.. So this is the best time..

Khushi: Mumma.. You dont need to feel sorry for that.. It was his fault.. For me the marriage would always be a forced marriage..
Garima: But things have changed between you two.. That what you said..

Thats when Khushi realised that she need to continue hiding this fact from everyone that the things between her husband and her didnt chnage.. Infact it had worsen more.. Which lead to her suicide attempt.. So she had to shut her mouth before her parents..

Garima: What? I am asking you Something,.. Is all ok between you both now?
Khushi (Faking a smile): Yes.. Its just that he troubles me a lot these days.. (She remembered the last nights Troubles that her husband gave her and walked to the burner to make tea for everyone..)

Garima helped her.. 

Precap for Part 43 – Page 112

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago