FF:FORCIBLY YOUR's SEASON 2 THD 9 Pcp Pt 44-Pg139 - Page 26

Posted: 11 years ago
and most importantly
HAPPY DIWALI

Nice update...
I thought Anjali heard their tele convo... Bt no. She ddnt..πŸ˜”
im likin this phrase of their life...but pls dont separate arnav and khushi...pls pls...thnx for the pm...love ur writtin
great update and hints
arnav is trying but he has long way to gain her trust...

wish you a very happy and prosperous diwali
awesome part...
arnav repenting...loved it...
khushi needs tym...
she wants to back lucknow...
shyam n mohit...😑
thxx fr hint...

Happy Diwali dear...
superb i just read 5 updates in one go i was little busy with my small bro's examz :s
 the story is going every smoothly 
loved the way khushi talked to mohit and arnav heard the convo bw them 
and last  but not the least arnav's decision to apologize and winning back her trust waw that was superb :P 
So Khushi is leaving well I wish her luck

Part 40:

Arnav , Khushi, Akash, Aman and Payal finally returned to India again the next day.. Nothing was told about Khushi's health to anyone in RM. They could see Khushi a bit weak but then they had their own wild guesses for that.May be Chotte and Khushi's honeymoon was on full swing in Paris and thats the reason she is so weak after coming back. And according to Anjali if they could not even wait for their Proper Suhaag Raat in RM, then ot was obvious of what their honeymoon days would have been. There was no doubt in that.. 

Arnav had asked Payal to make sure she continues taking care of Khushi in the house. There was no one esle he could expect to do the same.. Everyone were stillnot ready to accept Khushi as the Bahu of this house..They hardly talked to her..

It was afternoon and Khushi was in the Kitchen making the food with Payal .. 

Payal: Khushi.. You know what Arnav told me right.. He has strictly asked me not to make you work at all.. You arent well still..
Khsuhi ( Cutting the Tomatoes): Payal.. I was feeling bored sitting idle in my room. So I came here. And dont worry I wont work much.. 
Payal: (Smiled and kept the vessel on the burner to cook daal): Khushi.. I must say.. I have never seen Arnav worrying for anyone except Anjali Di .. But seeing his concern for you these days, feels so good.. So his wife has finally started to enter "HIS TERRITORY". (SHe said chucking)

Khushi didnt react to this statement. For her Arnav was only repenting a bit on his deeds and thats the reason he was acting so caring towards her.. There was nothing else to this story.. Anjali came inside meanwhile with Maami.. She saw Payal and Khushi and then she walked to the Cabinet to check something..

Payal: Di... You needed anything?
Anjali: Shyam wants his Green Tea.. So making it for him.
Payal: Ohh.. I will do it for Jeejaji.. 
Anjali: No Thanks Payal. You know him. He likes the Tea made by me only.. I will do.. 
Maami then asked Payal to come along with her for choosing a Saree which Maami needed to wear for her beauty parlour appointment..

So now only Anjali and Khushi left in the Kitchen.. After knowing her mistake, Khushi was truely feeling uncomfortable with Anjali beside her. But then she knew she would never get a better chance to talk to her.. So she held Anjali's hand and then spoke..

Khushi: Di.. (She was about to complete her sentence when Anjali looked at her angrily..)
Anjali: Its Anjali , Khushi.. I dont like the poeple I hate calling me "Di".. And you are one of them.. 
Khushi felt very bad to hear this.. She wanted to cry and ask some forgiveness from her, but Anjali wasnt in a mood to listen.. She wiped her tears and took her hand off Anjali and replied..

Khushi: I came to know what pain you had to go through because of me.. Trust me .. I never knew my words would affect someone so much.. (Anjali started speeding up making her Tea).. So much that you would lose your baby.. (The Empty cup dropped from Anjali's hand hearing this again and she couldnt control her tears anymore.. )
Anjali: ENough.. I dont want to you talk about this matter anytime again.. 

Saying that ANjali left the Kitchen. Khushi bent down to collect the glass peices of the Cup. SHe knew it would be so much hurting for ANjali to remember those days again.. 

Khushi decided.. She would go to Lucknow for some days.. She wanted to be with her parents .> She wanted to meet them. She was packing her bags when her husband entered their room .. He was surely shocked to see her packing.. He walked towards the bed and asked her..

Arnav: Why are you packing your bag Khushi?
Khsuhi  (Didnt look at him and continued packing): I am going to Lucknow for few days.. 

Saying this she looked at him and she could see his shocked face.. 

Arnav: What? But Why now? I mean.. We just have returned back from Paris and you expect to leave for Lucknow? I dont think you should go.. Specially when your health has not fully recovered.. 

Khushi took her bag and zipped it.. She got up from the bed and replied to him..

Khushi: I would recover soon when I am with them .. 

Saying that she walked besiedes him and that was enough for Arnav to come back to his ASR Mode. He held her hand .. Both didnt turn to look at each other.. 

Arnav: You cannot go to Lucknow Khushi.. Not even for a day.. 

She wasnt surprised by hearing this ASR tone of his. She knew he would act like ASR for stopping her.. But she wont.. This time she has made up her mind..

Khushi: I am missing my parents.. And You cannot stop me from going..

As soon as she said this, she was been pulled back by her husband. She looked down not facing his eyes and he looked at her face..

Arnav: You know its waste trying to convince me.. If I say You arent going now.. Means you arent.. No more arguement now.. Just keep that damm bag aside and go to sleep.. Khushi didnt argue.. She thought something and then kept the bag aside and walked to the bed to sleep. Arnav could sense she was angry on him for not allowing her to leave.. How could he let her leave? He was here trying to gain her trust back and she was planning to leave? No way.. He would surely think a way of making her meet her parents.. But not to leave like this.. As usual, he slept on the Couch again tonight.. Since that night in Paris, he never slept with her on bed. He knew she wouldnt be comfortable and thus he always slept on the Couch and today on the Recliner

The next morning, Arnav was ready for his work and was talking on Phone with Aman when he saw Khushi inside the room .. He immediately spoke from there .. 

Arnav: Khushi.. Get my medicines .. I am getting late for work..
Khushi heard that.. This was the first time he was actually behaving like a husband asking her to do his stuffs.. May be he was again acting for behaving rudely with her last night.. She moved to the drawer and then took his medicines and came to the Poolside.. He knew she would come.. She gave him his medicines and then the glass of water.. He had it . 

She waited till he gives the glass back.. She didnt look at him. Anger was clearly reflecting in her actions and moves.. She took the glass back from him and was moving from the spot when he moved to her side making her stop.. 

She looked at him angrily..

Khsuhi: Move away..
Arnav: Excuse me?  (He said smirking at her and she knew he was in a flirty mood.. But not she)

SHe turned and walked from the other side.. There was a small smile on his lips for making her frustrated once again but this time by his flirtiness..

In next few minutes she came back to the Poolside since while she was folding the clothes on the recliner a Duppata flew and fell at the Poolside edge.. He saw that and picked her Dupatta.. She held the other end and then tried pulling it from his hand but he held it tight..

Arnav: WAIT.. You will tear it if I dont leave?
Khushi continued pulling it and in next few seconds the Dupatta actually tore a bit and he was sorry for that.. He could see anger again rising inside her and so he left the Duppata end from his hands.. She picked it and then turned to walk inside..

Arnav: Khushi.. I am So.. (He wanted to say a Sorry to her for tearing her dupatta but she didnt wait for that and walked .. He was surely angry for this.. Arnav Singh Raizada never said Sorry to anyone and now that he was doing it only for his Wife, she wasnt bothered?)

The problem was just not that..He was noticing this from today morning.. She was not even talking to him.. 

Arnav ( In anger): What The..!! Khushi Talk to me Dammit.. You know I hate when you walk away when I am still talking to you.. 
She didnt stop. She continued walking inside.. Arnav was surely pissed off by her behaviour.. He followed her angrily inside the room and saw her caressing Laxmi who was just about to enter their room..

Arnav: Khushi.. Why the hell are you behaving like this? Cant you see how much I am trying to talk to you and be with you?
Khushi got up and then closed the door.. Laxmi left from there..

Khushi: Talk Low Mr Arnav Singh Raizada.. We are in the House.. And we are not alone.. There is family whom we are answerable to if they hear all this..
Arnav was surprised.. Her anger was a typical Mrs ASR at that moment.. 

Arnav: Khushi.. Relax.. Do not stress yourself so much.. What do you intend by doing all this ? Do you think not talking to me would solve this problem?
Khushi: And do you think Flirting with me would solve the problem??

Well there was no answer with Arnav to this question.. He just kept looking at her blankly..

HINTS  β€“ Page 53

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago
What does Arnav think that by stopping Khushi not meeting her parents she is gonna forgive him easily. I loved her question at the end.
Still can't believe Arnav just doesn't get it.Edited by rashika - 11 years ago
 Me on the 1st page Me on the 1st page πŸ₯³

Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika Re ai ai..πŸ˜†

Ok lets come to ur update. 

"Arnav: Do you think not talking to me would solve this problem?
Khushi: And do you think Flirting with me would solve the problem??"

WOW she is Mrs. ASR. she knows how to answer him back. super πŸ‘. She has nothing to lose now she dont need to scare him anymore. I hope her silent treatment works well. 

ASR first u need to learn "How to pacify ur wife?"

Loving this Arshi. πŸ˜³ nice update😊

Edited by shalinii173 - 11 years ago