Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalinii173 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont c u responding to any of the comments.(may be twice or thrice i have seen it)   i know u cant do that if u do respond  then u cant update. i just want to know do u atleast have time to read our replies or u just press 'like' button without reading them? i wish i could get some response for this. u cant ignore if u read this πŸ˜‰.

plz plz dont disapoint meπŸ˜’
deep5128 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update and hints! Thnx 4 pm
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
R

**edited**

yupiii on same page where there r hints i know i can never make it for updates but for precaps n hints i m lucky to get the place
what the i saw hints on page 28 and the last page tht time was the same so i tried my luck by reserving and i got it.
Awesome update loved it. Now gaining her trust back will be a very tough job ASR really a very tough job. Madhu u know i have never commented in such an intense haterd the way m commentin for this ASR no why in other stories be it urs or anyone else in which ASR has been shown cruel n misbehaving with Khushi but in this one either the sudden way he did that or is it because his character was not been shown as dark it was cruel n ruthless but not dark anyways so it provoked me to post such intense comments. Love the way story is progressing. Hints r telling he will again force her though not that level n way but he will. Wao what a thinking that now that i have hurt her to the highest level i can continue the game of hurting her. Applause for ur thoughts ASR ...Awesome update and Hints... Enjoy ur time with familyEdited by Farwa_Ibrahim - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shalinii173

i dont c u responding to any of the comments.(may be twice or thrice i have seen it)   i know u cant do that if u do respond  then u cant update. i just want to know do u atleast have time to read our replies or u just press 'like' button without reading them? i wish i could get some response for this. u cant ignore if u read this πŸ˜‰.

plz plz dont disapoint meπŸ˜’

hey,

I know I cant respond to each and every comment .. But I do make a point to read them.. I like knowing what the readers feel by reading my update.. 

Okay and I have sent you a Hello PM now.. Just to know that I would reply to those too for you from now on..

Cheers
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing ... waiting for Anjile reaction to see how she gone react on his bro behavior... come back soon and enjoy Ur Diwali 

by the way is the other FFs has Hints or its just this 3 for today  
Originally posted by: Ruki.F

Amazing ... waiting for Anjile reaction to see how she gone react on his bro behavior... come back soon and enjoy Ur Diwali 

by the way is the other FFs has Hints or its just this 3 for today  

JUst these 3..😭
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.
really arnav you lost the trust, seriously.
when ever she thinks of you, she thinks of that one incident only.
hoping for the best,but doesnt feel that is coming soon and arnav you have to try very hard.
superb.
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice hints..n wish u  a very happy diwali...
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhu123

hey,

I know I cant respond to each and every comment .. But I do make a point to read them.. I like knowing what the readers feel by reading my update.. 

Okay and I have sent you a Hello PM now.. Just to know that I would reply to those too for you from now on..

Cheers

wow that was cool man. so u read our replies haanπŸ˜‰
MamiaRehman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Confusing but interesting Precap... after a long time Anjali's entry... i wonder what she'll do now...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•