Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
fab update. i know arnav was wrong, but whenever khushi tries to avoid arnav and wants to go far from him, i get v irritated😆 sounds stupid n strange na...wot khushi does is what arnav has deserved , but still i cant take it...😉
lav.0301 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good part...hope Arnav wins back her trust soon...
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb update...aww arnav wants to win khushi's trust...well thats great...
...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww poor Khushi I feel sorry for her
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So Arnav wants to win back his wife...
will she be won?????????????

Originally posted by: Madhu123

Part 39:

Arnav was constantly watching his drink glass and remembering the afternoon incident when she told Mohit about how they have consummated their marriage and how she is happy with her husband .. He wasnt concentrating at all on Aman and Akash's advice.. 

Finally when Aman shook him , he looked at them..

Aman: So what have you thought ASR?
Arnav: Winning her back.. !!!
AMan (Shocked and surprised hearing this..)

Aman: ASR.. Winning someone's trust is not as easy as bribing someone and winning the CONTRACT.. Its nothing to do with business ASR.  I mean you can win any ones trust that easily but never a Wife's trust once you have lost it.. 
Akash: Aman.. Bhai wants to try something.. Dont demotivate him like this.. (Akash then looked at Arnav).. Bhai.. I am with you.. Me and Aman both are with you.. We all 3 were at fault and we all will try to sort this matter now.. Together..

Arnav faked a smiled and gulped his last Shots.. 

Khushi was in her Hotel room alone and was watching the bed sitting on the Couch.. She could see flashes of the night when he tried forcing her.. How she screamed and he closed her mouth with his hands..  How he scared her by saying...

"You know I can replace this finger with something more powerful. Next time before you let that Bas**d Kiss you, remember this night.. It would help you stay away from him.. "

She instantly closed her eyes and tried diverting her attention to something else.. She leaned on the Couch and then closed her eyes.. 

Arnav already had his 3 shots of drink and that still didnt affect his senses.. He was all Ok and he bid Good Night to Aman and Akash and walked to his room.. He opened the door and saw his wife sleeping on the Couch where he slept last night.. Why was she here? He had sacrificed the entire bed for her and she wasnt using it tonight? Why? He walked inside and placed his coat on the other chair.. He could see her all stressed and weak.. She wasnt still all ok to take her back to India.. She needed some proper rest here.. He was standing close to the couch when he saw she was dozing and her head was about to slip on the other side which would only wake her up.. He never wanted to disturb her like this.. He immediately sat on the Couch beside her and supported her head on his shoulders.. 

She couldnt understand this as she was in a deep sleep.. Arnav had never felt so warm beside her .. She was so delicate.. How could he hurt her so much.. He couldnt even imagine how many tears his wife had shed due to him.. He kissed her forehead and then leaned his head back on the Couch and closed his eyes..

He himself didnt know when he fell asleep there.. This was the first time this couple didnt needed any bed for comforting themselves.. Just each others warmth and support was enough for them to get sound sleep tonight.. 

The morning light fell inside their room through the glass windows and the first one to open eyes among them was Khushi.. She stretched her arms to take a Wide Yawn and that made him open his eyes.. She accidently hit her hand on his chest while stretching her hands and she jerked feeling the person beside her .. She turned her face to see him and so did he to see her.. Their eyes met.. Their hearts beating loudly once again.. He had never heard his heart beating so louder as today.. He could feel something within him pushing him towards her and for Khushi , her heart beats were louder getting worried and scared once again seeing him so close to her.. She instantly tried to get up but then she was been pulled by her Mangl sutra again towards her husband .. She and Arnav both looked what happeend and they found that her Mangal Sutra was stuck to his shirt button.. She tried to pull it out and in the process her finger nails were digging his chest so harsh that it was surely leaving red scratches on his Chest and he knew that.. But he still didnt stop her.. He had given her much more pain than this.. It was nothing for him.. She tried taking the Mangal Sutra out but all in vain and she looked at his face.. 

He moved his hands towards shirt button that she instantly moved her hands off there..

He tried his best and finally could take the Mangal Sutra Out.. She snatched it from his hands and then stood up from there turning her face to the other side and taking her Dupatta properly.. 

Arnav (Feeling little ackward now): Umm.. You were not able to balance your head .. So.. I.. 
Khushi (Turned to him in anger): So you Slept beside me? You wont leave a single chance to touch me.. Isnt it?
Arnav was hell angry on her for saying this.. She was thinking something wrong about him.. He still calmed his anger down and walked a step towards her to make her understand but she moved some steps back and replied to him..

Khushi: Dont near me Arnav.. Dont you dare try .. !!

Saying that she walked inside the washroom leaving him all surprised.. 

Mohit: If he thinks by Marking Khushi as his, he would beat me then he is wrong Shyam.. (He was on call with Shyam )
Shyam: Mohit.. Why dont you just stop dragging Khushi in between your fight? 
Mohit: Why? What problem do you have in it? Dont forget Shyam.. She has destroyed your family too.. Why are you showing so much of soft corner for her?
Shyam: Mohit.. I am not saying she is right.. And what she did with me for that she already got the punishment.. Arnav Singh Raizada being her husband itself if a big punishment for her.. I think you should stop thinking about her now.. 

Mohit : Shut up Shyam.. You dont need to teach me whom should I care about.
Shyam: Fine.. I think you are not in a mood to talk.. I will call you later..

Saying that Shyam kept the call and turned behind and he saw his Wife Anjali standing behind him.. She looked at Shyam confusingly and he was almost sweating fearing she would have heard everything.. 

Anjali (Started smiling): WHo is not interested in talking to my Shyam??
Shyam then relaxed himself knowing she didnt heard anything.. 
Shyam: Umm.. Nothing Rani Saheba.. It was my Clients call.

Anjali smiled and then walked to the bed.. Shyam took a deep sigh.. 

Payal: Khushi please.. I dont think you are well to return back to India.. 
Khushi: No Payal.. I am suffocating here.. I want to reach back home..
Payal: Home? You mean to Lucknow?

Khushi looked down and then noded a YES>.

Payal: Missing your Parents?
Khushi noded a Yes and then hugged her.. 
Payal: I understand it Khushi.. But will Arnav let you go? 
Khushi pulled back and looked down..
Khushi: I dont know.. But I am missing them very much Payal.. I want to meet them.. 
Payal: Should I talk to Arnav?
Khushi denied ..
Khushi: No.. He will feel bad that I asked you to ask him.. I will do that on my own.. 

Payal: Thats like a good girl.. I am sure he wont say a NO.. He will let you , specially seeing those tears in your eyes he would let you go..
Khushi: You think my tears affect him?
Payal: Yes.. They do.. Why? You dont think so?

Khushi remembered the time when she was screaming on the bed asking him to stop his assualts , her tears rolling down her cheeks but he was still not stoping. How he tore her dress and then inserted his finger inside her.. 

Khushi immediately closed her eyes feeling scared and Payal hugged her thinking she was still missing her parents.. Less did she knew that she was remembering the major pain that her husband gave her some nights back..

TO be Continued

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wonder how Arnav gonna win her trust!
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav winning Khushi's trust - wow! This is going to be something! :D

I wonder if he'll let her go Lucknow.. he might accompany her too, who knows ;)

avchowdhury thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
nice update now have to see how Arnav win her back !!
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this gettin sadder n difficult day by day! poor souls all are in big tym mess! gawd knws when they.ll understand each other!

Cheers
sanjeewi15 thumbnail
ur FFs keeps me alive... ur promise that u'll continue these FFs no matter what happen is a big relief for me...

not in my life im sooo addicted to a tv serial like this... every morning waiting for ur PM with ur updates... :)