Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged

I'm here to win Bigg Boss: Mink Brar

Purva Desai, TNN | Nov 9, 2012, 12.17PM IST
I'm here to win Bigg Boss: Mink Brar
Mink Brar
Colors TV's Bigg Boss gears up for another elimination tonight. With unexpected wild card entries, anything's possible.

For wild card entrant Mink Brar, she's here to stay. Mink replaced Karishma Kotak who had to leave the Bigg Boss house due to the sad demise of her father.

Says Mink, "I'm here to win and I wish and pray to be the winner. Anybody who says they are not here to win are fools who don't want to admit their real intentions".

If Mink does emerge as the winner, how will this win help her in her career? "I wish I knew about the future. But it will certainly change things for me. It will bring me in the limelight in a different way but I will; remain the same".

May the strongest contestant win!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index