Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
guys i always liked HD 4 its little different concept n treatment that was was the reason i started watching this show Big smile
n i m really happy 4 the current story line of HD its different 4m other showsss  yaar wr lead  actors only sacrifices suffers unnecessarily,,,,n give up everthing n every hapiness of their in name of mahanataAngryAngryAngrybe it anandi or archana type characters on tv...chalo atleast  there is one show like HD that shows that we r living in a 21st century wr educated sensible city ppl exist who doesn't make their life mess up just to b a tyaag ki murtiDead.Sleepy..atleast they listen to their inner voice n value self respect n act like a normal sensible educated person  as will behave in that situation...really loving the happiness in inshi life...thank u writers 4 giving so different prospective of life in  a TV show in comparison to other shows wr leads suffer n take burden of  useless unnecessary  forced marriages just 4 the sake of responsibility n sacrifice or mahantaSleepy

we r fed up all these sufferers Dead
thank u cvs giving us different story line n making our zara/indra and rishi a normal human beinggg.Big smile..infact they r right in their act as rishi knew that its his wife indra only that will b prove soon n infact their respective partners r cheating to them as malik also knows that she is not her begum still he is living with her in same room as husband n sweta is the other woman in rishi life as his wife indra is alive so no tension 4 morality here..Wink.they r right in confessing love 4 each other as everybody knows they both belong to each other only...n if HD ends here after their union then there is no regret at all as 1 day it has to end...but will b happy that it maintained its concept of presenting leads actors strong sensible and normal human beings n not making them mahaannn tyaag ki murti typeBig smileSleepy

note those who not favour in current trak plz stay away 4m this post

Edited by tabu31noor - 09 November 2012 at 12:45am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

dollangelxhukyicecoolgirlkirti_bhavina88-SuperMan-Bharu11ratibob007sakshi1riyakhanmark-mayurmanali65twilagodblessuRamziMeriJaanRanjinikishan....Diya.....Shree.--Divya---Shwetha-J.LO.S.i.m.r.a.n.afsh4a-Paulomi--Clara-surbhiholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "really happy 4 HD" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Diya....

IF-Rockerz

....Diya....

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Nice post Tabu...i agreeThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

manali65

Goldie

manali65

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
True .I really enjoying Zashi Nowadays

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
agreed tabu..even i dont want any sacrifice from zara this time..BIG ENOUGH..8 yrs back she took a wrong decision & made a biggest mistake by bringing unnecessarily other woman in SN which made rishi's life hell..now time to correct that mistake & be happy with rishi & her daughter.  Similarly rishi should not oblige for any emotional dialogues from anyone regarding his shrimatiji now.  Just want inshi's happiness now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007princessruhi

afsh4a

IF-Sizzlerz

afsh4a

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Nice post Tabu..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessruhi

sumitonly

sumitonly

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged