Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Sid-R, Kunal-R Confrontations!!

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 6050

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
The other day Sid confronted R and said that she would never forgive R for what she did to her and her child 9yrs ago. She also said she wishes her well and will not interfere in R and Kunal's married life. I remember we all went crazy over Sid leaving R without taking any action for killing her child, etc. I still stand by that.. we all said that Sid was again trying to be mahaan by letting R go scott-free.Confused 

What do we call Kunal and his 'action' against R?Shocked Only difference is he slapped R! Other than that.. him saying R should admit herself in an asylum and get treatment, etc was so ridiculous. He says get out of my sight before I lose my temperAngry Why is he asking her to leave? Isn't he supposed to catch her red-handed, lock her up in a room, call the police, hand her over to the cops, file unending cases on her and then buck up and find proofs and evidences to prove her guilty? Why did he leave her yesterday? He knows and she admitted that she tried to kill his babies and was the reason for separation and him and Sid. 

If Sid acted mahaan that day by not taking any action against R, Kunal acted plain stupid yesterday!Angry No man with even an ounce of self-respect will leave the murderer of his wife and children go without any actionDead and I am deeply disappointed!Ouch


Edited by hima2012 - 09 November 2012 at 12:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sjkkannie_mckinnensan_aishFariyalrainbowgirlnorzarMages

rupasi Senior Member
rupasi
rupasi

Joined: 01 August 2012
Posts: 224

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
in general i like da episode...and abt kunals action against richa no comment for nw i want to c hw da story proceed next week...whether siddhi and kids will have to suffer for his stupid action or nt...bt sure his antics in da bedroom before R arrival made me quite embarass...he is behaving as first time love struck teenager..P
-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 6050

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupasi

in general i like da episode...and abt kunals action against richa no comment for nw i want to c hw da story proceed next week...whether siddhi and kids will have to suffer for his stupid action or nt...bt sure his antics in da bedroom before R arrival made me quite embarass...he is behaving as first time love struck teenager..P

Well I have no doubt that R will be back to her psycho best and create all sorts of havoc for Sid and kids and K will be clueless as ever and will blame Sid that she did not turn up! I hope at least Abhay saves Sid and the kids.. I don't trust K to take the right action. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

annie_mckinnen Senior Member
annie_mckinnen
annie_mckinnen

Joined: 08 November 2011
Posts: 832

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

The other day Sid confronted R and said that she would never forgive R for what she did to her and her child 9yrs ago. She also said she wishes her well and will not interfere in R and Kunal's married life. I remember we all went crazy over Sid leaving R without taking any action for killing her child, etc. I still stand by that.. we all said that Sid was again trying to be mahaan by letting R go scott-free.Confused 

What do we call Kunal and his 'action' against R?Shocked Only difference is he slapped R! Other than that.. him saying R should admit herself in an asylum and get treatment, etc was so ridiculous. He says get out of my sight before I lose my temperAngry Why is he asking her to leave? Isn't he supposed to catch her red-handed, lock her up in a room, call the police, hand her over to the cops, file unending cases on her and then buck up and find proofs and evidences to prove her guilty? Why did he leave her yesterday? He knows and she admitted that she tried to kill his babies and was the reason for separation and him and Sid. 

If Sid acted mahaan that day by not taking any action against R, Kunal acted plain stupid yesterday!Angry No man with even an ounce of self-respect will leave the murderer of his wife and children go without any actionDead and I am deeply disappointed!Ouch

@Bold: Thanks so much for this comment. It is necessary to clarify that just because someone slaps the person who wronged him and his family, who murdered people, who did a hundred illegal things doesn't not liberate him from the responsibility that he has to his wife and family, to take care of them and protect them, from his responsibility as a lawyer to ensure that justice is done, from the responsibility of being a decent human being Angry I am sorry but this does not a hero make. Sorry CVs you dropped the ball on this one. You ruined both Kunal and Siddhi for me a long time back but over the past week you have taken them further into the ditch Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishFariyalrainbowgirl-Hima-

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Joined: 23 August 2012
Posts: 12376

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
gud thot
Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Joined: 16 February 2012
Posts: 2985

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
It seems that people are of the opinion that logic does not hold an important place in a daily soap.

Surprisingly, this is exactly what EK & her cvs have been saying & poor SS has been fighting againstShockedLOL
Evidently, the show is targeted at the masses who have very basic needs & those presumably are being met. Save a small section, who are with SS in his fight for better quality all around, the rest of the audience seems satisfied, even elated with the turn out of events.

Honestly, Samir should stop fighting for his character. KC is accepted & adored just as he is, it seems & his constant tussle with the PH for logic seems wasted & unnecessary & the resultant stress IMO is becoming glaringly evident in his work.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnensan_aishrainbowgirl-Hima-

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 6050

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie_mckinnen

@Bold: Thanks so much for this comment. It is necessary to clarify that just because someone slaps the person who wronged him and his family, who murdered people, who did a hundred illegal things doesn't not liberate him from the responsibility that he has to his wife and family, to take care of them and protect them, from his responsibility as a lawyer to ensure that justice is done, from the responsibility of being a decent human being Angry I am sorry but this does not a hero make. Sorry CVs you dropped the ball on this one. You ruined both Kunal and Siddhi for me a long time back but over the past week you have taken them further into the ditch Ouch

Exactly Annie.. He looked like he can dust his hands off after slapping her, cursing her and advising her to get treatment!Dead What about how much his wife suffered rotting in jail for 9yrs? Who will prove her innocence? How can he expect to forget everything and just live happily with his family with the witch still on the loose? How will his conscience allow him to be so careless and irresponsible? That too when he is expecting Sid to drop by at his door step, he lets the woman who tried to kill her and his children go? How can her do that?Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenrainbowgirl

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 6050

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

It seems that people are of the opinion that logic does not hold an important place in a daily soap.

Surprisingly, this is exactly what EK & her cvs have been saying & poor SS has been fighting againstShockedLOL
Evidently, the show is targeted at the masses who have very basic needs & those presumably are being met. Save a small section, who are with SS in his fight for better quality all around, the rest of the audience seems satisfied, even elated with the turn out of events.

Honestly, Samir should stop fighting for his character. KC is accepted & adored just as he is, it seems & his constant tussle with the PH for logic seems wasted & unnecessary & the resultant stress IMO is becoming glaringly evident in his work.Ouch

But who are those audience who is liking all this crap, Fari?Shocked Parichay was once upon a time a hatke serial with all the perfect blends but now its not so! Everyone I know seems to think so! It has lost the quality and flair it used to have.Ouch and the makers are hell bent on degrading it further.

I agree SS has lost interest and is just going with the flow.. and it shows in his performance these days. He looks totally uninterested and tired and I don't blame him. Its not easy dealing with the crazy writers and EK day in and day out!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnensan_aishrainbowgirl

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~The Kunal Chopra/Sameer Soni AT~Teri Deewani ...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: kcsammyAT   Replies: 1203   Views: 42019

kcsammyAT 1203 42019 21 May 2012 at 2:32pm by -Rani
Does this mean Kunal is already married?

Author: sravss   Replies: 7   Views: 6749

sravss 7 6749 01 February 2012 at 5:33am by AkkiLuvsCOLORS
We Want Kunal Siddhi Track-Sign Petition

2 3 4 5

Author: Aloof.   Replies: 32   Views: 6881

Aloof. 32 6881 24 December 2011 at 7:37am by -sahasra-
kunal siddhi vm

Author: AnkitaKaran   Replies: 5   Views: 2710

AnkitaKaran 5 2710 09 December 2011 at 3:19am by norzar
Kunal & Siddhi Jealousy heading opposite direction

Author: TheBhai   Replies: 3   Views: 3025

TheBhai 3 3025 08 December 2011 at 9:07pm by angel001

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index