Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Zuzana

IF-Rockerz

Zuzana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Can I yet say "Kuch kuch hota hain" ..Is it time or we have to wait yet?LOLLOLLOL

Loved the cute Paya scene...just cute not hot yet!Wink

So did he feel something ..yes he did say she looked good! Chalo for a start..but Pankhu was driven up the wall and was brought down in an instant when he started talking about his parents..tsk tsk..Adi!AngryLOL

Mami and her detective skills..Lage Raho!Thumbs Up

I am with Chachi...Ambika is being very harsh...she doesnt accept the marriage means nothing now!

I liked Avanthu's outburst ...it was an emotional break down...I really felt for her! 
She has some MU and believes in that so much but yet not able to accept it fully.
I felt somewhere she is still harbouring hopes that one day she may be proven wrong and Harish is proven guilt less!

Shanti I will wait for your precap!Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkashesherkobitaanusha.cochinSAIBALROUTHf.s.mslmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PKD Analysis 8 Oct'12" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Nice analysis, I too loved last day's scenes, especially how Ambika gave a good tongue-lashing to Sheila and PaYa scenes, especially while they were eating. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanaanusha.cochinf.s.mslmu

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Can I yet say "Kuch kuch hota hain" ..Is it time or we have to wait yet?LOLLOLLOL
have 2 wait ...Adi still on " Yeh Dosti " Dead

So did he feel something ..yes he did say she looked good! Chalo for a start..but Pankhu was driven up the wall and was brought down in an instant when he started talking about his parents..tsk tsk..Adi!AngryLOL
ADi spolied the whole mood...Dumbo..Y cant he understand wat she mean Ouch

She has gt a sharp brain...still der r so many ways  2 findout PaYa chakkar...Im sure Mami s gonna succeed soon

I am with Chachi...Ambika is being very harsh...she doesnt accept the marriage means nothing now! 
I dont get wats d point n saying "no lena dena with Pankhuri'...It was not Pankhuri's fault na...and she not even bothered abt Pankhu's life in DM...we all knw dat was for hiding d truth for some more time

I liked Avanthu's outburst ...it was an emotional break down...I really felt for her! 
She has some MU and believes in that so much but yet not able to accept it fully.
I felt somewhere she is still harbouring hopes that one day she may be proven wrong and Harish is proven guilt less!
It was so emotional and their love 2 each other was evident n their eyes..Brilliant acting by Avanthu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkaZuzanaf.s.mSAIBALROUTHslmu

Zuzana

IF-Rockerz

Zuzana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Nice analysis, I too loved last day's scenes, especially how Ambika gave a good tongue-lashing to Sheila and PaYa scenes, especially while they were eating. 

Thanks!

Yes have to agree when Ambika lashed out at Mami felt good!LOL

Paya eating scenes was goodBig smile...Felt bad for Pankhu...Poor girl had so much hopes in her eyes!

piyualkaanusha.cochinSAIBALROUTHf.s.mslmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Zu Hug nice analysis... 

Pankhu had the hair brush. If it was me, would have been tempted to throw it at Adi Angry.. glad he did notice and mention she looked good Big smile..chalo at least something... you are so right, cute not hot LOL

Dont understand Ambika, its her daughter and she thinks Pankhu lives there. So how come she did not think that being rude to Sheela would affect Pankhu Confused

I loved the Avantu breakdown. I think Adi is right, she was secretly relieved.

Precap - Avantu asking Adi for ID, he removes it dropping the Kulu-Mumbai bus tickets while doing so. Avantu finds them... yay

Zuzanaanusha.cochinSAIBALROUTHf.s.m

Zuzana

IF-Rockerz

Zuzana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

have 2 wait ...Adi still on " Yeh Dosti " Dead

Yeah he still singing "yeh Dosti hum nahin thodenge"ROFL

ADi spolied the whole mood...Dumbo..Y cant he understand wat she mean Ouch

You know he understands what his mum feels without her speaking then why not Pankhu's feelings???Ouch

She has gt a sharp brain...still der r so many ways  2 findout PaYa chakkar...Im sure Mami s gonna succeed soon

She is the sharpest of the lot and she is putting into good use!LOL
All my hopes on her now!Tongue

I dont get wats d point n saying "no lena dena with Pankhuri'...It was not Pankhuri's fault na...and she not even bothered abt Pankhu's life in DM...we all knw dat was for hiding d truth for some more time

Yeah true its all for hiding the truth for some more time...but the way she is so unconcerned for Pankhudi beats me...Next time she pretneds her concerns I am not buying!Angry

It was so emotional and their love 2 each other was evident n their eyes..Brilliant acting by Avanthu

Hai nah! So much love which comes out as lashing from Avanthu..Harish too knows it thats why he takes it in stride!Embarrassed I adore these two! Day Dreaming

Anu loved all your points!Hug

piyualkaanusha.cochinSAIBALROUTHf.s.mslmu

Zuzana

IF-Rockerz

Zuzana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Zu Hug nice analysis... 

Pankhu had the hair brush. If it was me, would have been tempted to throw it at Adi Angry.. glad he did notice and mention she looked good Big smile..chalo at least something... you are so right, cute not hot LOL

Dont understand Ambika, its her daughter and she thinks Pankhu lives there. So how come she did not think that being rude to Sheela would affect Pankhu Confused

I loved the Avantu breakdown. I think Adi is right, she was secretly relieved.

Precap - Avantu asking Adi for ID, he removes it dropping the Kulu-Mumbai bus tickets while doing so. Avantu finds them... yay

I am sure one day she is going to whack his head!LOLLOLLOL

The way she has not yet called Pankhudi to even enquire about how she has settled amazes me..tat day she was so concerned if Avanthu will accept pankhu or not..then why not call and enquireConfused

Thanks for the precap!Hug
I am sure she will not find out yet!Wink

anusha.cochinSAIBALROUTHslmuf.s.m

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Thanks!

Yes have to agree when Ambika lashed out at Mami felt good!LOL

Paya eating scenes was goodBig smile...Felt bad for Pankhu...Poor girl had so much hopes in her eyes!

I agree, really felt bad for Pankhu... he would not be behaving this way if he had started to feel something for her.. he is too much in 'just friends' mode Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanaanusha.cochinSAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.