Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Mandira the "cool" mom. is it?? (Page 3)

MaaNeeTLuV IF-Stunnerz
MaaNeeTLuV
MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Mandira is cool mom bt she shd care abt her son at times at least ...

Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

But, a question is raised here, whether she is being too liberal or what... Just because they have money. And can set the buisness for their son. Thats wrong, if someone is not rich, then he has to study well get good marks. Then wait for the apportunity, and in their way, these rich guys comes in and throws money and gets admission in any higher education institute. Where as, the person who has done hard work remains there, where he is...

That's like comparing apples to oranges. You are talking about two completely different things. Setting up a business for your kid is very different from bribing for a college seat. Bribing for seat is wrong in my opinion. But using your money to start a new business for your kid, what's wrong in that?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

ABdaKriticizer IF-Sizzlerz
ABdaKriticizer
ABdaKriticizer

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Setting up a buisness for your son is not wrong... But, for that, not caring about his studies is wrong.
Who knows, aj paisa hay kal nahi... Then what Udi will do...???

And on bribing, I meant to say, Rocky's admission... Dont you think instead of Rocky who doesn't want to do science, some other student desrves a chance...

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 10 November 2012 at 3:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.nehaprerna4rishavFaraan92

Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Setting up a buisness for your son is not wrong... But, for that, not caring about his studies is wrong.
Who knows, aj paisa hay kal nahi... Then what Udi will do...???

And on bribing, I meant to say, Rocky's admission... Dont you think instead of Rocky who doesn't want to do science, some other student desrves a chance...

She cares actually. I saw that episode and she said to Sweety, "Mera beta padhne me acha hai, jimmedaar hai, baron ke saath respect se baat krta hai". If you have not seen the episode, see it. It was a good one.

And yeah, I called them out on this before. That is absolutely wrong, and both are at fault here, Rocky for asking such a thing and Mandira for granting his request.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ABdaKriticizerFaraan92

ABdaKriticizer
ABdaKriticizer

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Ok, then, I haven't watched the epi yet so, this case is killed. He might be good in all those... We will see that in coming epis...

Now,
Mandira ka sifarish karna, is ka matlab hai.. apne baccho ko khud bigadna...
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Ok, then, I haven't watched the epi yet so, this case is killed. He might be good in all those... We will see that in coming epis...

Now,
Mandira ka sifarish karna, is ka matlab hai.. apne baccho ko khud bigadna...

Yeah, bribing for school is definitely wrong. Udi or Rocky should get what they worked for, nothing more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ABdaKriticizerFaraan92

ABdaKriticizer
ABdaKriticizer

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
In this situation, Mandira is doing an illegal thing... And Sweety, might be not cool nor liberal... But, "wo apne asoolon ki pakki hain". Sweety wins here...
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index