Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok, then, I haven't watched the epi yet so, this case is killed. He might be good in all those... We will see that in coming epis...

Now,
Mandira ka sifarish karna, is ka matlab hai.. apne baccho ko khud bigadna...
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

Ok, then, I haven't watched the epi yet so, this case is killed. He might be good in all those... We will see that in coming epis...

Now,
Mandira ka sifarish karna, is ka matlab hai.. apne baccho ko khud bigadna...

Yeah, bribing for school is definitely wrong. Udi or Rocky should get what they worked for, nothing more.
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
In this situation, Mandira is doing an illegal thing... And Sweety, might be not cool nor liberal... But, "wo apne asoolon ki pakki hain". Sweety wins here...
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Mandira might be cool and all, bt she definitely doesnt represent the mass-India moms out there.. Simply cuz she is drunk in her money-power and uses it for every damn thing she says.. She is type of a woman who was ok before, but as soon as she saw money-power, she changed and turned out to be that type of woman who thinks whatever she does / says is right cuz she is rich now !!

May be her interactions with Raavi or Rocky worked, but that doesnt mean her thought process is diff from the one I mentioned above.. She has the pride to have become so rich and she mentions that in her every sentence.. Raavi or Rocky wont have found her cool if she were a normal housewife with middle class income..

It's not Mandira's problem actually.. It's the problem with most of the younger generation who get mesmerized to see such careerwomen who brag about their status and position all the time.. Rocky was always like this.. Raavi's case might be diff.. But yes, Mandira I dont call her a good mom who thinks her son doesnt need any discipline cuz he is already blessed with a family business !
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freethinker112

I don't think it is such a big deal. If you can drive good, age doesn't matter. Ironically, it is better at night because you are gonna encounter lower traffic than day time. But still, what's the problem in going out at night? They were in a group, not alone. And the same thing can be said about anything. Accidents can happen in any mode of transportation. So, should we stop going out of our homes?

@freethinker: a mishap can happen anywhere and at anytime..agreed!! but at night time probably the chances are more. in the day time one can cry out for help but at night time its difficult to get immediate help. eg if one meets with an accident one can call for help, ask for lift to the hosp or anything but at night things are different. that's why it gets scary.

however my point is not "going out". my brother is also allowed to go for night stays and on trips but then he goes with a big group and moreover my parents continously remain in touch with him and are worried till he comes home safely. but here mandira was not perturbed even one bit yaar. she was so confident that anything bad can ever happen. if udi's mom knew about his trip she could have told him to stay in some hotel or lodge over night n travel the next day to be on a little safer side.

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

secondly how casually she had an answer for if at all his son doesn't fears good in exam. so what? his dad will set him a business to handle. does that means a business man doesn't need to study or study well? ðŸ˜²

It was the way Sweety asked that question that made her respond in that manner. Mandira said that his son is good at studies. But still, she asked thing like that, what if his result is bad. And her response was not so wrong. Udi's future is really secured, he can get the business. And for running the business, you don't need that much of a bookish knowledge, exams doesn't test skills other than rote ones, especially board exams.

udi's future is set. his dad is immensely rich and udi need not worry about his future as much as other kids with normal background. however all this doesn't means he doesn't need to worry at all. all that mandira said could give Udi a wrong impression. he can be of the opinion that "ohh well my life is set. even if i dont do well my dad is here set up a business for me. so i need not toil for marks and admissions" ðŸ˜² 
its not about doing a ob or a business but more about "values" being instilled in a 16 yrs old boy.

@nb.neha:
A very good point. Mandy is indirectly teaching her son to take his life for granted.
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sweety might be a bit to strict but shes only trying to help Rocky live better and become more responsible for the future and the real world!!!!

Mandira might be the cool and chillz mom but shes making it way to easy for Udi, like how will he learn to survive in the bad world in the future!!