Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Tale of Raavan and Ganpathi Bappa on DKDM

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stylish_VJ

Goldie

stylish_VJ

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
TT new article says that the show will not just see the entry of Raavan, the story of Lankatipati Raavan but also the story of naughty little bappa

http://www.telly tadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/tale-raavan-lord-ganesha-devon-ke-devmahadev/

^^ Please remove the space between telly & tadka in red for the link to work...Smile

Please give in feed-backs, comments and share your views on what you feel about this article on TT site...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chand1234Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tale of Raavan and Ganpathi Bappa on DKDM" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
TFS dear

Kavya.Kumari

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Thanks very excited to see both.Big smile 

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
this is not fair i also want to see rama and ravana in the show even if its mahadeva's point of view.god...Angry

stylish_VJ

Goldie

stylish_VJ

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

this is not fair i also want to see rama and ravana in the show even if its mahadeva's point of view.god...Angry

I don't think they want o show what's already been shown a zillion times

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaremSultan

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by style_diva

Originally posted by lucykaede

I don't think they want o show what's already been shown a zillion times

but no serial ever showed it in mahadeva's pov so it would have been a change.Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.