India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND can be SAVED

nnhk Senior Member
nnhk
nnhk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I still feel that Star Plus and 4 Lions can still save IPKKND by ending ti at the honey moon and maybe when ever Barun is ready to come back they can just have SEASON 2 of IPKKND and carry the story further.

A lot of good work has been done on this forum in the form of short stories and FF's . They can then carry the story further .

Because IPKKND is ARNAV and KHUHI's story and it should end at them with a happily ever after. Since AKASH and PAYAL are already leaving the story and MAMAJI already gone so they should end it.

And we should look forward to Barun returning after his break and start something new (season 2) or maybe something totally different in the form of a new serial.

I wish Barun ,Sanaya,Akshay,Deepali and the whole cast and crew of IPKKND  a happy, healthy and successful life.

Every human being knows the limit to their health and  i feel if Barun feels he needs a break and he is not doing justice then it should end 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami99

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sanaya Locked In Room-Barun Saved Her

2 3

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 22   Views: 3423

Khilonaa 22 3423 03 November 2011 at 8:27am by minuu
..and thats how i saved my daughter!!!

2 3 4

Author: -honeydew-   Replies: 28   Views: 2463

-honeydew- 28 2463 14 October 2011 at 8:17am by -honeydew-
Laxmi saved kushi

Author: kushidost   Replies: 8   Views: 1506

kushidost 8 1506 15 September 2011 at 11:12am by pinky_blueskies
today he saved her!!

2 3 4 5

Author: paridhi22   Replies: 32   Views: 4822

paridhi22 32 4822 30 June 2011 at 6:40pm by AquaBluez17
Who saved Khushi in Precap

2 3 4

Author: -tellyaddict-   Replies: 28   Views: 3038

-tellyaddict- 28 3038 11 June 2011 at 7:25am by millllli

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index