Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
That is what I find difficult about this.

Sugni has been lashing out at TVS (rediculing, shouting, insulting, humiliating, in graciating herself with his family so that he was all alone)  for last couple of months (I have jutified it to myself that he broke her trust and tried to do the wrong thing so he has to take what she dishes out because she is hurt) but this is the first time in their realtionship (as far as i can remember) when he has said anything harsh to her/lashed out at her.

And because he has humilated her (in private I might add not in public) she forces Adi to marry her at gun pointAngry. In that one moment she forgot everything - that she loves TVS wholehartedly and will never be able to forget him. That Adi is friend and deserves better.

And Adi - he told her a few days ago that do not give up your true love for anyone and you were Mamaji's and will always reamin so. Did he forget that when Sugni held sindoor infront of him? Should he not have talked her as a friend and say come with me first I want to speak to you and after that I will marry you if that is what you want.

So this marriage has arisen for no reason other than to salvage Sugni's pride/ because she was humilated ?????

Talk about making a mockery of marriage. And when they cannot justify it to even themselves they consol themselves by saying its God's will? NO ITS NOT GODS WILL ITS YOUR STUPIDITY

This is my problem with these two. They are both hot heads who do not think about consequences before jumping in and leave devestation in their wake.

Edited by payal7 - 09 November 2012 at 2:30am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishasangeetaMrazor12gaayikaNu_Adumuktha_cuteseemasrIstilalidvinSandy66Vinnie79ForeverSHINeeJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaronshaanKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's with Aditya (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemasr

I agree once married you have to support your wife come hell or flood.I like those guys who stand by their wife and i am lucky to got one for me.Blushing
What i try to point out is The way Adi defending Sugni it is looking out of character.
Considering the below fact
1-Adi remain always confused
2-Adi saw how his mama love  Sugni(Property paper  in Sugni's name,etc)
3-Adi never try to inform Amrita about his marriage with Sugni(He has to because he was engaged with her).
You are right in saying if TVS marries Sugni and defended her we would appalaude.Yes , because the time TVS and Sugni shown in love , there were only Bedni issues.All thakurs, whole village were against vik-Sug for only her Bedni satus.
Here in the family all are not mad for only her bedni status.There are other issues.Like She loved Vikram,She ditched him and married hastily his own nephew,She lied to marry Adi .

very well said seema  specially @bold ClapClap !

Edited by pankhudi11 - 09 November 2012 at 3:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrlidvinJulieD

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
I agree with seemasr that once you are married the husband and wife must standby and support each other come hell or high water.

But in the Indian culture we do not just marry the man/woman we in effect marry into the family so the family is as important as the partner.

It is MPOV (I do not wish to offend anyone) that a huband or a wife when making a decision when there is a conflict between what the partner wants and what the family want must do what is right and fair. They will then have to explain to the partner or the family why in that perticular instance their stance was not right.

Adi now standing by Sugni now is right.

My point is he should have never become her husband because there was no reason for this wedding other than to save Sugni's pride/ego. Forsaking your family and tearing it apart is a high price to pay for such a stupid reason.

Edited by payal7 - 09 November 2012 at 3:25am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyNu_Adumuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12lidvinJulieDVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

i think you are wrong, in now way did aditya dishonor his family. before maa thakur found out that sugni was from the bedni family she was quite happy to have sugni as a bahu. and she was also the one to see Aditya's love for sugni in his eyes. now she is ruled by prejudice. do you think that if vikram had married sugni she would have gotten acceptance, but you would have praised him for standing by the woman he loves right. you 'er prejudice.  your prejudice towards Aditya and sugni Relationship.

maa thakur would have hated shgni more if she had married vikram, becauese she would then have broken a marriage for her own benifit. but in your eyes that would be acceptabel because reva is a bitch, and vikram and sugni love each other.

i salute Aditya for what he did, sugni may not know that Aditya is in love with her. but he is and now she is his wife and he knows that with everyone in the family against her he is her only support and strength and he stood by his wife. and every man should do.

he may have gone against his family, but only because they are against sugni and his relationship with her. he has accepted the sancity of his marriage,  that is the first step to understanding relationship and honoring them.

you honor and accept the relationship you are born with, becaues they are blood relations and you are not give  any other choice.  but all other relationships you chose, like your friends  and your life partner and it is up to you how well you honor then and are loyal  to them.

you may say that Adi did not honor his relationship with Amrita,  but the truth is that Aditya was neve really in love with Amrita. he liked her, was close to her, could share his problems with her she was his friend, but he always hesitated to take the relationship to the level of marriage always putting it of for some reason or another.

but he could not do that with sugni.  he could have told maa takhur the truth that he and sugni were not getting married. but he couldent, he knew he was about to loose sugni but he coudl not say it out loud to his family. nor could he say it to sugni all he wanted to do was tell her he loved her. but could not becauese she was still in love with vikram. but that did not matter he loved her and the love did not become any less.  he would honor that love in their frindship.

Aditya did the honorable thing by standing by his wife. it does not matter what happened in the past. it is the present and furture that counts. the present is that Sugni is Aditya's wife. and the furture will play out according to that.

ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbat

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
I hope in future also he stands by her and trust her. If u ask me they might show somebody brainwashing or putting a seed in his head like rewa did to vikram and u may see adi doubting sugni (how can the show move forward without him not doubting sugni purely my POV)

In future i feel the CV's will show misunderstanding between them too.

Edited by lidvin - 09 November 2012 at 4:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12JulieDpayal7pankhudi_TiaRa

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

i think you are wrong,
in now way did aditya dishonor his family.

This is obviously a self-opinionated remark where it shows no respect to other member views and it clearly seems you have't actually understood real abusive marital relationships or even watched the show.

before maa thakur found out that sugni was from the bedni family she was quite happy to have sugni as a bahu. and she was also the one to see Aditya's love for sugni in his eyes. now she is ruled by prejudice. do you think that if vikram had married sugni she would have gotten acceptance, but you would have praised him for standing by the woman he loves right.
you 'er prejudice.  your prejudice towards Aditya and sugni Relationship. maa thakur would have hated shgni more if she had married vikram, becauese she would then have broken a marriage for her own benifit. but in your eyes that would be acceptabel because reva is a bitch, and vikram and sugni love each other. 

Attacking other members personally and calling them that they are prejudiced for having their views about a show is a wrong accusation.  I also think it is wrong to use abusive language as it is still profanity even if meant for a character because members are reading. Remember it's only a fictitious show.

If Vikram tells his mother that Sugni is a bedni, he is right. Remember Sugni tried to sell her body not once, but many times so he has every right to tell his mother she is a bedni. Don't forget that Sugni was engaged with Vikram and suddenly decided to marry Adi, his nephew, after trying sell her body without reason, prostituting herself to any married Takur. She is not fit to be in a decent household. Sugni a daughter of a prostitute, marrying the nephew of the man she was about to marry, is a serious marriage issue and of course, it will cause conflict. 

Gulabiya herself told Sugni that Vikram is already married and Aditya fans all applauded this knowing full well that Vikram loved Sugni BEFORE his abusive and violent wife, Reva suddenly showed up from the dead, yet you all still only accept Adni.

i salute Aditya for what he did, sugni may not know that Aditya is in love with her. but he is and now she is his wife and he knows that with everyone in the family against her he is her only support and strength and he stood by his wife. and every man should do. 

I DEPLORE Aditya's & Sughni's SHAMELESS and DISHONOURABLE ACTIONS.

What kind of woman who understands what love is, after falling in love, and is shown to be in love with another man would suddenly marry a man without having feelings for the man she is marrying? What does that tell us? What kind of marriage is that? It's a FORCED marriage made under pressure. He HAS NO RIGHT TO STAND FOR HIS MAMA'S EX-FIANCEE. He knew his uncle was madly in love with Sughni and saw Vikram heartbroken. Any decent, honourable nephew would NEVER attach any immoral feelings towards the prospective wife of his dear beloved uncle whom he said he treated like a father! Marrying her or 'falling in love' with his Mama's bride would never enter his thoughts!

he may have gone against his family, but only because they are against sugni and his relationship with her.  

Adi is REBELLIOUS against his elders. He is sinful and ungrateful. He had an extra marital affair with his previous girlfriend, then jumped on to his Uncle's beloved - how utterly disgusting & disgraceful! His family are right to be against him, he did something really wrong. He Married a vulnerable and illiterate beni girl whom he knew was in love with his Uncle & his fiancee.

he has accepted the sancity of his marriage,  that is the first step to understanding relationship and honoring them. 

Adi has completely DESTROYED the sanctity of marriage & relations. He doesn't even know the meaning of the word marriage or honour. He has dishonoured Sughni by being infatuated with her even though he knows full well she was going to marry his Uncle, he distanced his uncle from marrying her even though he knew that Vikram was in a very abusive marriage and FORCED his uncle to remain in one, while he married his bride. That is WICKED.

you honor and accept the relationship you are born with, becaues they are blood relations and you are not give  any other choice.  

Therefore Aditya should have respected his relations but he doesn't. He hit his uncle and going against his own family when he knows he is wrong.

but all other relationships you chose, like your friends  and your life partner and it is up to you how well you honor then and are loyal  to them. 

Adi neither allowed his Uncle to make that choice of leaving an abusive marriage nor allowed him to choice to marry the woman of his dreams. Adi is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT WRONG.

you may say that Adi did not honor his relationship with Amrita,  but the truth is that Aditya was neve really in love with Amrita. he liked her, was close to her, could share his problems with her she was his friend, but he always hesitated to take the relationship to the level of marriage always putting it of for some reason or another. but he could not do that with sugni. 

If Aditya has the right to marry whom he wants then so does Vikram. If Aditya was not in love with Amrita then why did he have an affair with her? Why did Adi then have an engage with Amrita? If this is not love then what is it? It is called DECEIT. If Aditya really loved Sughni then why did he not let her go to marry his Uncle? Why did he throw Sughni out of the house and humiliate her over and over again in the beginning - If this is love then what is hatred???

he could have told maa takhur the truth that he and sugni were not getting married. but he couldent, he knew he was about to loose sugni but he coudl not say it out loud to his family. nor could he say it to sugni all he wanted to do was tell her he loved her. but could not becauese she was still in love with vikram. 

That is NOT love. CV's are confused that is called PURE ENVY & INFATUATION. He couldn't say it because he had some conscious and shame left that she was his uncle's bride, but now that too is gone.

but that did not matter he loved her and the love did not become any less.  he would honor that love in their frindship. 

That is NOT love, it is ENVY & INFATUATION.  Adi USED Sughni's vulnerability & played with her friendship while he was lusting after her.

Aditya did the honorable thing by standing by his wife.

Adit is utterly DISHONOURABLE STEALING his UNCLE's BELOVED BRIDE!!!

it does not matter what happened in the past.

May be not to you but to me it matters a lot if it was MY UNCLE's BRIDE and IF I have real respect for my uncle, if I really stand up to my ethical virtues and my own self respect!!! (Adi obviously hasn't got any!)

No decent Nephew can ever marry the beloved of his Uncle without being remorseful and feeling guilty over this abominable and shameful act with his would-be 'MAMI'.

it is the present and furture that counts.  

The past, present and future ALL count!

the present is that Sugni is Aditya's wife...

The present is, I am no longer watching this degrading show because of the immoral choice the CV's have made listening to unintelligent, illogical, insensitive, unrealistic & unethical discourse, as in the statements you made above.

and the furture will play out according to that.

How do you know the FUTURE when there is no, real audience interest shown for this foolish show??? 

Best Wishes Smile

Edited by Istila - 09 November 2012 at 6:26am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysangeetaMrazor12Nu_AducroziaxxSandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

The difference between vikram marrying/loving sugni and aditya marrying/loving sugni is the important thing here.

Vikram had a disappointing marital life so if he chooses to end it its purely his personal decision. Till now I never saw adi or sugni confronting reva or vicky and ask them why their relationship is not happening and try to sort it out instead they were busy getting engaged/married.

Sugni didnt bother to ask vicky whom she loves so much as to why he wants to divorce reva neither did adi.

Aditya's weakness towards sugni is making him do all this. Right now he cares a damn for his mom granny or mama becoz he is blind in love and seriously telling he has indeed come inbetween vikram and sugni otherwise vikram might have sorted it out with sugni and after divorcing reva he would have married sugni which according to me is not a crime. But adi sugni have driven vicky to desperation and now he is a wounded tiger.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishasangeetaMmuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12Nu_AduIstilacroziaxxJulieDpayal7pankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
@ istila and  @aarthi 

i applaud you both nicely put in , can't agree more Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteNu_AduIstilaJulieDKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.